/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salaam 'Alaikuum

Daris
07-28-2013, 06:37 AM
I am a simple scholar, discovering more about Islam and myself, since reverting in December 2006. I look forward to learning from each of you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
07-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums my humble brother. :welcome:
Please feel free to browse through the different sections on this forum for more understanding of Islam.
Also, don't feel ashamed to post any questions you may have, Inshallah we shall help provide answers.

Daris
07-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Brother Iceee, many thanks for your welcome.

I admit I am generally a quiet sort, figuring I can learn more when it is my ears that are open, rather than my mouth. But already, I felt compelled to reply to a fellow who is reaching out for help in understanding his interest in Islam. I pray sharing my own experiences with him will help him find the Right Path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!