/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Students loan from bank.

drabrarc
07-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Asalamualaikum wa rehmatulaahi
I am a dentist by profession and trying to get a dental licence to practice dentistry in Canada .i have two option of getting it. One by either applying to Ndeb and second by going to university.
For Ndeb osap loan are not given and I cannot appear for my remaining exam as I do not have enough funds for it .i wanted to know whether I can take loan from bank which r usually with interest.
For applying to university the cost of studying is around 1.10 lac dollars and osap gives only about 20000 dollars per year .rest they ask us to arrange from bank again with interest .
I am confused as what to do plz kindly advise.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-29-2013, 05:16 AM
:wa:

how other Muslim students are studying there ? No Islamic org to give loan wihtout interest ?

drabrarc
07-29-2013, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by drabrarc
Asalamualaikum wa rehmatulaahi
I am a dentist by profession and trying to get a dental licence to practice dentistry in Canada .i have two option of getting it. One by either applying to Ndeb and second by going to university.
For Ndeb osap loan are not given and I cannot appear for my remaining exam as I do not have enough funds for it .i wanted to know whether I can take loan from bank which r usually with interest.
For applying to university the cost of studying is around 1.10 lac dollars and osap gives only about 20000 dollars per year .rest they ask us to arrange from bank again with interest .
I am confused as what to do plz kindly advise.
Most of them are from gulf well off they pay their fees directly , student from Pakistan and India go for osap and bank loan and repay them.

drabrarc
07-29-2013, 02:32 PM
No Islamic organisation gives loan as far as I know, but will try and find out if there is one

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
drabrarc
07-29-2013, 02:33 PM
No Islamic organisation gives loan without interest as far as I know but will try and find out

Muslim Woman
07-29-2013, 05:04 PM
:sl:

bro , can u take loan from relatives , friends ?

Muslim Woman
07-29-2013, 05:14 PM
:sl:

a related fatwa :

Is it halal (permissible) to take a student loan granted by the government with a 3% interest rate since I have no other choice and my parents cannot afford to pay for my education?

Darul Ifta, Darul Uloom Deoband, (Uttar Pradesh, India)

It is unlawful to give and take interest. If you can continue your education through a lawful income source (interest free loan), then you must choose this alternative. Otherwise, in the case of dire difficulty and compulsion, it is permissible to take a student loan for education, however you must continually do repentance and seek forgiveness while deeming this action as a sin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!