/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am a moderate Muslim

banosidra13
07-28-2013, 10:14 PM
I am a Moderate Muslim who hates terrorism. Islam is peace and we are proud of that

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
07-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.:welcome:
You're not the only one who hates terrorism. I think everyone on this forum does.

Hulk
07-28-2013, 10:52 PM
A muslim by default is against terrorism, there is no need to label ourselves as "moderate muslim". Such terms are silly in my opinion.

Karl
07-28-2013, 11:29 PM
Was the "shock and awe" attack on Iraq terrorism? Are drone attacks terrorism? --- The Zionists do not have any codes of chivalry and fight as dirty as they like and play the hypocrite to the max. Are we not living in fear of nuclear annihilation? Who are the terrorists? ---

BTW welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
07-29-2013, 02:34 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around, any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.

Hulk
07-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Reminder: This section is for new members to post an introduction for themselves and nothing else. Any form of discussion should be held in a separate thread in it's appropriate section.

truthseeker63
07-29-2013, 03:38 AM
I agree but a Muslim is a Muslim there is no Moderate or Radical Muslim or Sect.

Muslim Woman
07-29-2013, 04:22 AM
:sl:

:welcome:

greenhill
07-29-2013, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Peace. :shade:

UmmuShaheed
07-29-2013, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forum :welcome: There's no need for clarification dear sis. If your Muslim, that's all that matters. :statisfie Alhamdulilah to the one who guides.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!