/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NEW TERM: 3 Month Structured Tayyibun Courses (SEPT- DEC 2013) WEST LONDON, ENROL NOW

Abu Muhammed
07-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,

TAYYIBUN INSTITUTE - West London Branch (Wembley)
Three Months Structured Islamic Courses for Adults (September - December 2013)

Qur'an, Tajweed, Arabic Language, Aqeedah, Tarbiyyah and Authentic Spirituality studies

Brand new courses available
Now enrolling (register online or in person)
Limited places
Fully segregated facilities

COURSES ON OFFER
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tayyibun Institute course terms run for three month periods (four terms per year) and all classes are taught once a week per subject each term thus providing our students the opportunity to advance themselves through levels in their selected discipline.

- Arabic Language (Levels 1 to 2)
- First Step to Qur'an (Beginners)
- Tajweed ul Qur'an (Level 1)
- Hifdh ul Qur'an (Memorisation)
- Aqeedah 101: Belief in Allah
- Aqeedah 201: Usool Ath Thalaatha (The Three Fundemental Principles)
- Tarbiyyah: Biography of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
- Authentic Spirituality: Paragons of the Qur'an

TEACHERS FOR THE COURSES
All our course instructors have experience from across the Middle East and the UK to teach Arabic language, Qur'an and Islamic studies to English speaking students, some of the teachers for these courses include:

- Ustadh Wasim Kempson - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Hudhayfah - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Bilal - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Anees - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Hafs - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Abdillah - MADINAH
- Ustadh Mohammad Najy- EGYPT
- Ustadh Shaqur Rehman - EGYPT, SYRIA & K.S.A
- Ustadh Abu Bakar - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abdullah Sliti - MADINAH
- Ustadh Mozzaffer al Qari - EGYPT
- Ustadh Abdullah al Maghribi - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Hudhayfah - MADINAH
- Ustadh Mohammed Khalifa - K.S.A
- Ustadh Abu Taymiyyah al Maghribi - MOROCCO
- Ustadh Ahmed al Jazairi - ALGERIA
- Ustadh Mohammed Ismail - EGYPT
- Ustadh Abdul 'Aleem Alomgir Ali - EGYPT

- Ustadha Umm Omar al Farouq - JEDDAH
- Ustadha Umm Ehab - JORDAN
- Ustadha- Ustadha Umm Adam - EGYPT & K.S.A
- Ustadha Umm Shuaib - EGYPT
- Ustadha Umm Zakariyyah - MOROCCO
- Ustadha Asma Khelfa - ALGERIA
- Ustadha Umm 'Aisha - EGYPT
- Ustadha Umm Abdul Rahman - JEDDAH & RIYADH
- Ustadha Muneerah al Ghamidi - JEDDAH
- Ustadha Farhia Yahya - EGYPT
- Ustadha Umm Nour ud Deen - ALGERIA
- Ustadha Umm Saida - KENYA
- Ustadha Umm 'Abdullah - U.K
- Ustadha Umm Yusuf - INDONESIA

REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Those interested in enrolling any Tayyibun Institute course which will be taught at our West London branch (Wembley) can either register online securely using Paypal or alternatively can attend in person to register with fees:

- Option 1:
Register Online
Simply register securely now online at: Our Courses via Paypal (no surcharge)

or

- Option 2:
Register in Person
Attend a registration day at our Tayyibun West London Office on one of the dates below with your tuition fees. (Registration staff will await to welcome, assess, advise and help you enrol for your chosen course/s)

Registration dates and times:

FEMALE STUDENTS : 10.00am - 6.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)
MALE STUDENTS : 7.00pm - 11.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)

Monday 19th August 2013
Tuesday 20th August 2013
Wednesday 21st August 2013
Thursday 22nd August 2013
Friday 23rd August 2013
Saturday 24th August 2013
Sunday 25th August 2013

*Registration for students enrolling in person will take place at the Tayyibun West London Office, Wembley Central Masjid, 35- 37 Ealing Road, London HA0 4AE

Nearest public transport to our Office :
TUBE: Wembley Central / Alperton Station / Wembley Park
BUS: H17, 18, 79, 83, 92, 182, 204, 223, 224, 297
MAP: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...earchp=ids.srf

*ALL CLASSES FOR THIS TERM WILL START FROM THE WEEK BEGINNING MONDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2013.

CONTACT DETAILS
FOR FEES, TIMETABLE AND OTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: Tayyibun Institute UK OR CONTACT:

Telephone : 0207 702 7254
Mobile : 07949 713 902
E-mail : info@tayyibun.com

Wasalaamu Alaikum,

Tayyibun Institute
Tayyibun Institute UK
For the Teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah

*We maintain a full 100% segregation system between the two genders making Tayyibun Institute a safe and comfortable place to study for all.
*Tayyibun Institute is a non-partisan organisation, we are not affiliated with any groups or Islamic organisations. We welcome all students of knowledge.
*Should you have any genuine difficulties in registering online or attending our office on the registration dates please do contact us, you may also arrange for a friend or relative to register on your behalf.
*All classes are taught once a week per subject for three months.
*Do register on the early enrollment dates to avoid disappointments as our courses are always in high demand al Hamdulillah.
*Please note all details contained are for Tayyibun Institute courses for Adults at our West London (Wembley) branch.
*Certificates provided upon successful completion of a course.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Muhammed
07-31-2013, 06:48 PM

Tayyibun Institute Structured Courses for Adults (September- December 2013) :
West London (Wembley) branch

Enrollment online (for those registering securely using Paypal)
:
Our Courses

Direction maps to Tayyibun West London Office (for those registering in person):
Tayyibun West London Office,
Wembley Central Masjid, 35- 37 Ealing Road,
Wembley, HA0 4AE
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...earchp=ids.srf
http://www.tayyibun.com/index.php?op...d=57&Itemid=66

Abu Muhammed
08-09-2013, 09:32 AM

Abu Umamah (رضي الله عنه) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه و سلم), said, "Allaah and His Angels and the people of the heavens and the earth,
even the ants in their rocks and the fish, pray for blessings on those who teach people good."
(at-Tirmidhi)

Abz2000
08-09-2013, 02:35 PM
MashaAllah brother,
May Allah reward you for your efforts,
I believe it is however unnecessary to spam advice and support,
Puzzles and humour, Islamic multimedia and miscellaneous threads altogether as one would think the subject would fall under one category, makes it look like you're trying to sell something like the my mum makes £5,000,000 working at home on her computer guys we see on other sites, or like the penny auction guys, Allahs word is not cheap and I don't think we should just throw it around like that.
Peace,
Apologies if I came across as blunt as I'm using a phone and trying to stay concise,
Peace,
Your brother Abz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Muhammed
08-13-2013, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
MashaAllah brother,
May Allah reward you for your efforts,
I believe it is however unnecessary to spam advice and support,
Puzzles and humour, Islamic multimedia and miscellaneous threads altogether as one would think the subject would fall under one category, makes it look like you're trying to sell something like the my mum makes £5,000,000 working at home on her computer guys we see on other sites, or like the penny auction guys, Allahs word is not cheap and I don't think we should just throw it around like that.
Peace,
Apologies if I came across as blunt as I'm using a phone and trying to stay concise,
Peace,
Your brother Abz
Wa Alaykum wa Assalam,

Barak'allaahu Feek for the naseeha.

Akhee I have to contend however that I have not spammed any 'Puzzles and humour, Islamic multimedia and miscellaneous threads' whatsoever, perhaps you have mistaken myself for another? I do post of Islaamic events and activities that I believe may be of benefit to the Muslim community and relevant ahadith on the subject matter.

Allaah knows best, jazak'allaah.

Wa Alaykum wa Assalam

Abu Muhammed
08-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Tayyibun Institute Structured Courses (September- December 2013) :
West London (Wembley)

Enrollment online (for those registering securely using Paypal):
Our Courses

Direction maps to Tayyibun West London Office (for those registering in person):
Tayyibun Institute, West London Office (Wembley Branch)
Wembley Central Masjid, 35- 37 Ealing Road, London HA0 4AE
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...earchp=ids.srf
Registration & Venue

Abu Muhammed
08-13-2013, 09:47 PM

Registration

Registration for Tayyibun Institute courses for this term (September to December 2013) will begin from upcoming Monday 19th August 2013 onwards (for those wishing to enrol in person), please see:

REGISTRATION OPTIONS

- Register in Person

Attend a registration day at our Tayyibun Office on one of the dates below with your tuition fees. (Registration staff will await to welcome, assess, advise and help you enrol for your chosen course/s)

Registration dates and times
:

FEMALE STUDENTS : 10.00am - 6.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)
MALE STUDENTS : 7.00pm - 11.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)

Monday 19th August 2013
Tuesday 20th August 2013
Wednesday 21st August 2013
Thursday 22nd August 2013
Friday 23rd August 2013
Saturday 24th August 2013
Sunday 25th August 2013

*Registration for students enrolling in person will take place at the Tayyibun West London Office: Tayyibun Institute, West London Office (Wembley Branch), Wembley Central Masjid, 35- 37 Ealing Road, London HA0 4AE

For all students interested in studying it is best advised that you enrol early insha'allaah on these dates.

The online registration option remains open to those students who would like to enrol securely via the internet: Our Courses

Jazak'allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!