/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New Muslim here!

Night
07-29-2013, 07:13 AM
Hello I am new to this site and am a new Muslim (I just reverted about 10mins ago). Turning toward Islam has been a loooooooooooooooooong decision process for me. It has been on my mind for about 8 years. I am hoping to learn more by joining this site and one day visit my local Masjid....but for right now I'm taking baby steps.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Salaam to you.

Baby steps are good, just keep moving forward and not stop. Try to get to the local Masjid as soon as possible so that you may get support.

All the best to you. Hope to see you around the forum.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
07-29-2013, 04:16 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah , may Allah bless u always.

Pl. browse our New Muslim section . In'sha Allah u will find the threads useful .

U are sinless now :) Pl. make dua for the Ummah.

Hamza Asadullah
07-29-2013, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Night
Hello I am new to this site and am a new Muslim (I just reverted about 10mins ago). Turning toward Islam has been a loooooooooooooooooong decision process for me. It has been on my mind for about 8 years. I am hoping to learn more by joining this site and one day visit my local Masjid....but for right now I'm taking baby steps.
:sl:

Masha'Allah what better time to accept the truth than during this blessed month. Congratulations. Please click on the following link to access free E books and Resources on Islam.:

Free E books and resources on Islam:

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...ces-islam.html

If you have any questions at all then please do not hesitate to ask.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Night
07-30-2013, 12:31 AM
Awesome link! I will surely have enough reading for tonight. Today I took one of my extra long lunch breaks and went to Books-A-Million to buy a Qur'an (translation by Tarif Khalidi). I remember buying one before that had the English translation next to the original Arabic. Some how is came up missing. But it's not like I can read Arabic anyway. I told my mom I reverted to Islam and the only thing she had to say was "So that means I get to eat all the pork chops?" :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!