/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Sincere Duas - Frequent Urination Affecting Iman and Salah

anonymous
07-29-2013, 07:01 PM
:bism:
:salam:

I am in desperate need of sincere prayers because I have very recently in Ramadan developed the problem of frequent urination, going to the bathroom 20-30 times a day! And when this happens during salah, I start having bad thoughts about Allah Taala because I feel it is too difficult for me to control myself. I have tried being patient, but I ended up having extreme waswas about Allah Taala and have been afraid and ashamed and don't know what to do. It is breaking me down, making my faith at an all-time low in and out of salah.

Please, please send your urgent prayers that I get cured of this problem of frequent urination because I didn't have this extreme waswas before this problem in Ramadan. Please pray that Allah forgive me.

Need Sincere Duas,
Sinner

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-30-2013, 03:18 AM
:sl:

Did u go to any doctor ?

After treatment , if still u can't control urine , then u will be considered as Majoor . In'sha Allah will find fatwa on ur problem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!