/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam alikum every1 ramadan mubark

t.jack
07-29-2013, 09:50 PM
salam alikum my name is t.jack and i am new to this forum i dont own a computer so my responce may be slow. hope to learn a lot here and make halal friends too. thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
07-30-2013, 01:55 AM
Salaam.

Nice name, t.jack.
Welcome to our forums. :welcome:

format_quote Originally Posted by t.jack
hope to learn a lot here and make halal friends too. thanks
Yes, please browse through the threads our brothers and sisters have been posting. Inshallah you will learn a lot during this blessed month.
You already have one friend (me :D) Inshallah you will make more on this forum.

greenhill
07-30-2013, 02:45 AM
Salaams.

Welcome to the forum. See you around.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
07-30-2013, 03:30 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
t.jack
07-30-2013, 08:10 PM
salaam thank you all im feeling welcome already

sister herb
07-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister and Ramadan Mubarak to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!