/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What did you throw away after you reverted?

Night
07-29-2013, 10:55 PM
I have hundreds of dollars worth of wigs that I am removing from my home. I'm not going to toss them in the trash but I can think of few people who might want them. I am not covering my hair just yet but I feel so free being rid of them. I looked inside myself and found that the only reason I wore those wigs was to attract attention from men and make other women jealous. I told my mom that I'm not eating pork anymore and she said don't worry, she will eat it all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
07-30-2013, 02:31 AM
Birmingham, AL???? Very close to me o_O

welcome to the forums!

Night
07-30-2013, 01:33 PM
<----War Eagle! ;D

Nur Student
07-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi Sister "Night",

I do appreciate your decision. Congratulations! I would like to share a link with you but I wasn't allowed since I am too new in the forum. Maybe later.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
07-30-2013, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Night
<----War Eagle!
Oh, Roll Tide, War Eagle and Go FSU!! ;) Yes I'm a fan of both

t.jack
07-30-2013, 08:19 PM
salaam alikum sister . i were you i would donate to a womens shelter or even a goodwill or salavation army. or if you just go to your local skid row where the the homeless are and set the box out . i think they will be all off your hands in like less than 5 min.

Night
07-30-2013, 08:29 PM
That is my plan sister. The wigs along with my stilettos will be going the shelter. I think if anything someone will take all the shoes and sell them. I wanted to give the shoes to somebody but I don't know anyone who has giant feet like me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!