/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed from Muslimbodybuilding.com

ahmed2013
07-30-2013, 12:20 AM
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

My name is Ahmed. I was given the link to this forum from another Muslim forum.

I'm a Canadian brother and I've became officially Muslim since December 2003 alhamdulillah.

I've joined on here to invite others to my website and forum inshAllah.

A lot of brothers are on non-muslim bodybuilding health and fitness forums where Islam is bashed and Muslims not very welcome. On top of other horrendous content. I decided from the beginning of the year this being my passionate hobby to help other Muslims and to bring other Muslims together on a Muslim website for bodybuilding

Hence I've created muslimbodybuilding.com with a discussion forum. I've spent a lot of effort in it and it's been my sole effort fisabillah, I just need fellow Muslims to join, contribute and participate inshAllah. I've done my part. Encourage each other in getting fit, motivating one another, sharing each other's experiences, learning and more. I've also created misc sections to keep people busy as well.

My own journey was going from very fat to skinny fat to finally fit alhamdulillah. I do share my own experience alongside the whole project but would love to have other Muslims contribute and participate on the site.

Everyone is welcome so check it out.

I would post my transformation pics as motivation for others but it seems I cannot while I'm a new poster :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-30-2013, 03:28 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome to Islam , welcome here.

may Allah accepts ur good deeds . U may share the link of ur site in Exchange links section.

ahmed2013
07-31-2013, 09:05 PM
I tried posting in there but doesn't seem to work.

Muslim Woman
08-01-2013, 03:43 AM
:sl:

what was the problem ? U may post the prob in tech section.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
08-01-2013, 10:45 AM
gonna check your site out.

Scimi

ahmed2013
08-06-2013, 10:49 PM
The links I submitted did not get to the exchange section :(

ahmed2013
08-07-2013, 07:42 PM
How many posts do I need before I can post links and images?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!