/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum!

Nur Student
07-30-2013, 10:13 AM
I am a new member of the group. I was born in Turkey, and have been in the US for the last two years. I coincidentally came across this forum while searching a quote by Bediuzzaman and read some of the group posts. And here I ended up being a member.

Thanks to all of you. It is nice to be among you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Salaam,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have had a great Ramadhan Mubarak and that it remains great to the end.

Peace :shade:

sister herb
07-30-2013, 10:34 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

Muslim Woman
07-30-2013, 04:56 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nur Student
07-31-2013, 06:40 AM
Thank you all for your warm welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!