/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslimbodybuilding.com

ahmed2013
07-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

My name is Ahmed and I'm the founder of muslimbodybuilding.com.

I love lifting weights and it became my favourite hobby ever since I got obese and had to bring about change to my condition. I used to participate in sports and do martial arts before being married but after being married I completely let myself go and became 290lbs

Through much experimentation, learning and the experiences I went through alhamdulillah I've achieved my goal of getting fit and continue to strive to get even better inshAllah. No one should be obese nor skinny fat. Everyone should strive to be healthy, fit, strong and good looking mashAllah. The human body is amazing but we have to take care of it and challenge it in good ways.

A lot of brothers (and I would guess even sisters) hang around non-muslim bodybuilding, health and fitnes websites and forums. Most of these sites often give wrong advice, bash Islam and Muslims while their sole goal is in advertising gimmicky supplements.

Over the years a lot of people ask me for advice and since I am normally busy in real life, I decided to use my knowledge fisabillah in creating this website. It's been my sole effort so far creating the website, forum and it's contents and I've done my part.

I invite brothers and sisters to join and participate to make this a successful effort inshAllah. I can't be the only person who bodybuilds, lifts weights, is dedicated to nutrition and health :)

I'm always around maintaining the site and available to answer questions inshAllah.

I do need help in making the community successful, we need to make the forums active. I've created a misc section and the whole forum itself is organized professionally but brothers and sisters need to participate inshAllah.

Anyone can register easily on the forum using their facebook or twitter account. If you have neither you can still register the traditional forum registration way.

As muslims we should help one another, encourage each other, motivate one another. So inshAllah register and do so :)

If anyone wants to submit articles to the website I would love to work with you inshAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed2013
07-31-2013, 09:06 PM
Assalamu Alaikum everyone. I am new on this site.

I've started a website for Muslims specifically catering to health, training and nutrition.

I invite you all to participate, contribute and get involved inshAllah.

ahmed2013
08-07-2013, 09:24 PM
EID MUBARAK!

http : // muslimbodybuilding . com /wp-content/uploads/eidmubarak2013.png

May Allah (swt) accept all our fasts, du’as and worship. AMEEN!

Assalamu Alaikum and Eid Mubarak!

Now that Ramadan is over, it is the perfect opportunity to get yourself serious about becoming fit and getting back into shape. Whether your goal is to lose fat, get stronger, build muscle, or anything else in between stay tuned as we’ll have many videos and articles in the months to come inshAllah!

I will have a Ramadan conclusion vLog on YouTube very soon with my thoughts, experience, how everything went and what I’ve learned this year!

Enjoy and share this Eid Mubarak wallpaper with your friends and family and let them know about muslimbodybuilding . com[/URL]

If you haven’t already signed up on our forum do so and if you have participate!

I’ve made some neat changes to the Forum:

1. The top stats table has been improved.
  2. The forum is now open to sisters!
  3. There are two segregated private sections where private discussion can be held without the other gender peeking in. One for brothers and one for sisters.
  4. There is now a martial arts and sports section on the Forum.
  5. I will have a sister joining soon that will inshAllah moderate and contribute for sisters related fitness content

So let your friends and family know and most importantly improve and better yourself starting today inshAllah!

Kneel down in sujood to strengthen your soal and exercise to strength your body

Edit: can't embed images or urls yet I appologize for an incomplete post but its hinted well enough haha :)

glo
08-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Here's the link. (I hope it's the right one, Ahmed)

http://muslimbodybuilding.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslim brother
11-23-2016, 03:56 PM
alhamdulillah my name is also ahmed..patel

ive trained for over 2 decades in powerlifting,mma and more

would like to discuss training and self defence here too,legal and halal only

ive been telling fellow muslims men and women to train in self defence for years.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
11-23-2016, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
alhamdulillah my name is also ahmed..patel

ive trained for over 2 decades in powerlifting,mma and more

would like to discuss training and self defence here too,legal and halal only

ive been telling fellow muslims men and women to train in self defence for years.

Maashaa'Allaah, that is very good. What's your current 1RM in the main three lifts?

Do you restrict yourself to powerlifting or did you branch out into strongman training and lifting as well?

crimsontide06
11-24-2016, 02:13 AM
I had an account but forgot my password, and the email I had has been deleted :/

Aaqib
11-24-2016, 02:22 AM
Anyone up for running? Or am I the only one? ^o)

Huzaifah ibn Adam
11-24-2016, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib

What's the furthest you are able to run? How many kilometres?

muslim brother
11-24-2016, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Maashaa'Allaah, that is very good. What's your current 1RM in the main three lifts?

Do you restrict yourself to powerlifting or did you branch out into strongman training and lifting as well?
well im retired now,nearly 50

in a nutshell..and height 5 ft 6 inch only ..and bearing in mind the power to weight ratio,which is important

started at 10 stone ,built up to 15,too uncomfortable
so averaged 14.5 stone most years,leaner while focusing on mma

at 90 kg 14 stone i deadlifted..180kg max..160kg 6 to 8 reps.
squatted ...140kg reps..6
benched...120 kg..reps.6...maxed 140kg once

i cycled high reps,then powerlifting,then mma over 20 years
in mma i did boxing,jiu jitsu,muay thai,wrestling
and swimming and cycling

dont try max reps too often and only with good spotters.your ego will kill you so kill your ego first.
also no belt or straps,this allows the core muscles to grow and remain balanced.

Scimitar
11-26-2016, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
parkour!!! Love it. Although I try to stick to the ground as I can't do heights higher than two stories lol.

Scimi

Aaqib
11-28-2016, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
What's the furthest you are able to run? How many kilometres?
1 mile

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!