/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Islamic Books Are You Currently Reading At The Moment?

shehzad.sattar
07-31-2013, 02:10 PM
What Islamic Books Are You Currently Reading At The Moment?

Currently reading:
Exemplary Principles Concerning The Beautiful Names And Attributes of Allah by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen by Troid Publications - This is a real Eemaan booster especially coupled with Ramadan.

Also reading A New Arabic Grammar of the Written Language by JA Haywood and HM Nahmud. As I am studying Arabic, excellent for using to make vocabulary flash cards. Best to study with someone as our teacher said there is a few mistakes in the book.

Has anyone read Wahhabi Islam from Revival to Reform to Global Jihad by Natana J. DeLong-Bas
I have ordered it via Amazon and I'll let you know how it is.

What Islamic Books Are You Currently Reading At The Moment?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kate124
08-03-2013, 09:17 PM
I have hardly read any Islamic book in the last few years. I used to read Islamic books previously which I still have them in my Library. One of the book is based on true stories and beautiful sayings of Holy Prophet's companions, Islamic scholars and the regime of umayyads and abbasids.

Allahuakbar_
08-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Salaam walaikum wa rahmatulaah wa barakatuh , May Allah give us taufique

I am currently reading explanation of important lessons(for evry muslim) written by Abdul-Aziz Bin Baz compiled by Muhammad bin Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Arfaj
Also Im reading Kitab-At-Tauhid

Scimitar
08-03-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm reading a book called Atlas of the Quran atm (darussalam publishers).

But, there's a problem with it.

1) they've got the location of mount sinai totally wrong.

2) they may have gotten the wall that Dhul Qarnayn built a bit wrong too - they seem to think its the great wall of china lol. Sheesh. I thought Muslims had progressed from that viewpoint.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!