/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Allaikum. I am new here and not sure what to write.

diabad
08-02-2013, 01:31 PM
:hmm: I am from Lebanon.I am Muslim.I am shia by sect though would not like to classify our ourselves as such.I believe i am a muslim following the Prophet,Qura'an,hadith and the sunnah(i.e The way our noble prophet lived.)
I believe the enemy of Islam is ISRAEL and all those who support the zionist ideology(who ever may be)and also who ever is trying to degrade Islam
and always trying to bring discord among the Muslims and the last but not the least those the ''TAKFIREES'' i.e those so called Muslims who are very,very,extremetes who "manufacture" fatwas for a lilly thing and kill in the name of Islam and on the prtext of infidelity.
Can't these people take the example of ALLAH(JALLA-JALALUHU)and prophet Mohammad(peace be upon him),that both God and the prophet used to be very patient with people and preach over and over and give people more chances and forgive before strikng them down?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
diabad
08-02-2013, 01:43 PM
I love and respect ABU BAKR AL-SIDDIQUE,UMAR,OTHMAN and ALI(may God be pleased with them all)and also not to forget the mother of the faithull-3aesha and Fatima Al-zahra'a(may god be pleased with them).

All of them are slaves to Allah(subhanahu wa ta3ala)including prophet Mohammad(may peace be upon him) and we should only rely on Allah for help,worship,dua'a,sustenance for as all the other people mentioned above are pious people but they are all dead and we cannot make the dead hear and only Allah to rely on for every thing.:statisfie

sister herb
08-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum from your sunna sister in islam. To me no need to mention kind of thing like I am sunna or shia.

Ramadan mubarak to you.

:statisfie

Muslim Woman
08-02-2013, 03:38 PM
:sl:

:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
diabad
08-02-2013, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Re: Assalamu Allaikum. I am new here and not sure what to write.
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum from your sunna sister in islam. To me no need to mention kind of thing like I am sunna or shia.

Ramadan mubarak to you.
Thanks sister .Also want to say may Allah bless you for posting the 30 pages dua'a which i was looking for a long time and it was what i wanted!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!