/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bipolar disorder/mental illness

Ruksana Maryam
08-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Assalamolaikum

Mantal illness is a disease that usually requires medication to keep things under control, within the muslim community who are ignorant of this illness, many believe it is only from the jinn etc and try and get you to practice /go to moulanas who practice in all kinds of shirk/bidaa. Put your trust in Allah swt and realise and accept that it is from Allah swt and take that medication!. Whisperings from shaytaan- seek refuge in Allah swt.

Following my first marriage break up I suffered from a mental breakdown, thanks to Allah swt, my heart is now open to Islam much more, I take regular medication and put my trust in Allah swt, things are much better , I do have issues in my life- these will be resolved by placing my trust in Allah swt.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!