/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i am Habib from Texas

habib al-almass
08-05-2013, 02:31 AM
asaalamualykum to All , my name is Habib,
i am 2nd year mechanic and university of Texas Austin, which is actually very close to my birth place in Austin

i am here to share with you my experiences as a Muslim in a Red State in United state of America :omg:

Muslims in My city which is my birth place Texas, Us are similar To every other Muslims in every other place, they are kind, Happy and True people
and in the Matter of the Charity when they are Asked the Answer and recommend Alnas foundation as a True and 0 donation policy charity, and as my knowledge goes i do believe in that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
habib al-almass
08-05-2013, 02:32 AM
May the peace and blessings be upon our Beloved Nabi Sallalahu alaihiwasallam!.

Aameen!

Muslim Woman
08-05-2013, 03:18 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here .

Scimitar
08-05-2013, 04:08 AM
Assalaam alaikum

&

welcome to IB bro Habib :)

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
08-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Salaam to you.

Welcome to the forum. Have a good stay here.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!