/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Question For The Tableeghi Jamaat?

Hasan Ibn Omer
08-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

I was sitting with some good brothers and we began talking about the Tableeghi Jamaat and i have some questions maybe a Tableeghi could answer for me since every Tableeghi i do ask cant.

Tableeghi Jamaat is a sect in Islam of Bidah(innovation) in my findings it was started in India in 1926 Muhammad Ilyas al-Kandhlawi.

for anyone that wouldn't call it Bidah(innovation) first hear my questions.

first let me ask who gave this man the right to start a sect? when Allah says:

"Verily those who split up their religion and became sects, you have absolutely nothing to do with them." [Holy Qur'an 6:159]

this man made a group in Indian that splits up the Ummah and Allah says:

And hold fast, all together to the rope of Allah(Quran) and do not separate. Al-Imran:103)

and in a Hadith:

the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam - Peace be upon him) said: 'Beware! The People of the Book before (you) were split up into 72 sects, and this Ummah will be split up into 73 sects of them seventy-two will go to Hell and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the one that that practices the Quran and my Sunnah (Abu Dawood).

we are to hold together as one Ummah(one nation) on these grounds alone Tableeghi is Bidah(innovation) but i can go into more details of the Bidah that goes on in side the teachings of Tableeghi Jamaat but before that i would like for a Tableeghi to tell me the justification of Tableeghi Jamaat if he can?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!