/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My life, and marijuana.

dee23232
08-06-2013, 10:57 PM
I am 17 years of age, and I smoked marijuana, the only reason being is because it relaxes me, it makes me feel like a better person than I actually am, I understand that it is Haram, I know what im doing is a sin and is really bad, I want to stop but its just the urge to have it when I am stressed. When its time to pray I recover and it has no effect over me as I am praying, but I feel like what I am doing is wrong, and that I should not pray, I dont know how to explain but, I feel like I am not worthy of being in the presence of Allah. What I want to ask is, is smoking pot haraam? even if I am not under the influence? Would anyone be able to detail what they have to say so I know everything? Thanks to everyone so much from now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!