/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect recitation of Quran

anonymous
08-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Assalamualaikum

2 years before I memorized the 20 juz of Quran along with some other big chapters of 29th Juz in my summer holidays and I continued memorization on hoildays.I didn't ask anyone for help and listened to Quran recitions of qaris to get correct pronunciation and to check myself. I tried to recite those surahs in my prayers as much as possible and I was successful.

Afterwards now after reciting the same chapters of quran after a very long time I realized that I have committed many mistakes. imsad

In many of the chapter I skipped one verse, in others I didn't recite the word in the middle of the verse, in one surah I started recited another surah. Almost in 6 surahs or more I committed these mistakes. I will correct all my mistakes and keep checking my recitation in future.

I always felt soo good that I was memorized a small part of Quran. It was my fault that I started reciting surahs without actually confirming from others. I suggest everyone here to please keep checking the surahs you have memorized.

What should I do now? But what about all those mistakes that I have committed in my prayer? Will my prayers be accepted? We have to do Sajdah-sahu if we commit a big mistake in Quran and all those years I was unaware of my mistakes. Is there anything I can do other than asking forgiveness from Allah?
Jazakallah Khair for reading. :)

May Allah help us to memorize Quran correctly and also follow all His commandments and accept all our prayers.
Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
08-07-2013, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Afterwards now after reciting the same chapters of quran after a very long time I realized that I have committed many mistakes.
Waalaikumsalam

It's okay. Mistake that happened accidentally or because didn't know yet, is not a sin.

:)

Muslim Woman
08-10-2013, 05:52 AM
:sl:

offer ur repentance to Allah and try to learn .

The-Deist
01-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!