/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid Mubarak

glo
08-07-2013, 02:55 PM
A very blessed Eid ul-Fitr (when it comes) to all my Muslim friends here. May you be truly blessed and guided for the coming year.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Plz Answer Me
08-07-2013, 03:28 PM
:salambox:Assalam o Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! :)

Dear Muslim Brothers and sisters a very very happy Eid mubarak to all of you from this nadaan insaan. :happy::popcorn:

Also khair Mubarak to sister Niqabi29 :)

ardianto
08-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Thank you very much, sister Glo. :)

If you live near my home I would invite your family to enjoy typical Eid food in my place, Ketupat and Opor.

Ketupat is rice that wrapped in coconut leaf cube, Opor is white chicken curry. We eat it with chili soup in coconut milk, Emping (melinjo chip), and sweet potato stick. My wife sister cooked these dishes for me and my kids.

After many years, this is the first Eid without my wife.

ardianto
08-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Wa'alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Eid mubarak to you, and other brothers and sisters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Plz Answer Me
08-07-2013, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

:smile:

:rock:

T
H
A
N
K
S
:)

Khair Mubarak.

Allahuakram! :)

Thank you soooooo much sweetu. :thankyou: :)

عابر سبيل
08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Eid Mubaarak to all, every year and you are all in khair.

:arabic:

Plz Answer Me
08-07-2013, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by عابر سبيل
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Eid Mubaarak to all, every year and you are all in khair.

:arabic:
:thankyou:

Jazakallahukhair :)

MysticSoumeya
08-07-2013, 04:43 PM
So, it's tomorrow?

Plz Answer Me
08-07-2013, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MysticSoumeya
So, it's tomorrow?
NOooo!!!:skeleton:

The day after tomorrow :)

ardianto
08-07-2013, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MysticSoumeya
So, it's tomorrow?
I follow Indonesian govrnment. Yes, they said Eid-ul Fitr 1434H is tomorrow. But in other countries might be different.

Insaanah
08-07-2013, 04:59 PM
:salam:

Saudi Arabia has announced that Eid ul Fitr will be tomorrow Thurs 8th August :ia:

Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters. Let's keep those less fortunate than ourselves and undergoing hardship and oppression in our du3as :ia:.

~Zaria~
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM
:salam:

South Africa has not sighted the moon, so it was our final taraweeh today and Eid will be celebrated on Friday in shaa Allah.

Alhamdulillah, it's been a special Ramadaan....I'v been making duaa that Allah gives us another day....dont want it to end ;(

Eid Mubarak to all those who are celebrating tomorrow in shaa Allah.

May Allah accept all our ibaadat performed in this month and grant us life to see the next one.

آمين يا رب العالمين

Ramadan90
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Eid mubarak! :) I hope many of us changed our bad habits during ramadan. May Allah accept our fast and worship.

_E_3
08-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Eid Mubaarak Brothers and sisters

sister herb
08-07-2013, 07:28 PM

Plz Answer Me
08-07-2013, 07:50 PM
كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ

Every soul shall have a taste of death

Mustafa2012
08-07-2013, 10:52 PM
:salamext:
:arabic: to everyone wherever you are in the world. :Crescent:

May Allaah accept all our deeds this month and have mercy and forgive us our sins and shortcomings.

Wish you all a great day this Eid.

P.S. Thank you Glo for starting this thread.

Plz Answer Me
08-07-2013, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa2012
:salamext:
:arabic: to everyone wherever you are in the world. :Crescent:

May Allaah accept all our deeds this month and have mercy and forgive us our sins and shortcomings.

Wish you all a great day this Eid.

P.S. Thank you Glo for starting this thread.
walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
Thanks! :thankyou:
Allah Yebarik Feek!:)

Ameen ya rabulalameen! :amin:

AabiruSabeel
08-07-2013, 11:50 PM
الله أكبر ، الله أكبر ، الله أكبر
لا إله إلا الله ، الله أكبر ، الله أكبر ، ولله الحمد

Eid Mubarak everyone! May Allah accept all the prayers, fasts and all other good deeds.

افتتحت آيات الصيام واختتمت بالتقوى،وثمرة التقوى تكبيرالله وشكره على الهداية والتمام(ولتكملوا العدة ولتكبروا الله على ما هداكم ولعلكم تشكرون) ـ
https://twitter.com/saudalshureem/st...60620271738880

Translation: The verses related to fasting in the Qur'an end with Taqwa, and the result of Taqwa is proclaiming the greatness of Allah, and thanking Him for the guidance and the completion.
Allah :swt: says: ... and [Allah wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful. [2:185]

Here's a poem on Eid by Shaikh Sa'ud Ash-Shuraim:
https://twitter.com/saudalshureem/st...95715552624642

Ali Mujahidin
08-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Eid Mubarak to everyone. I am in Thailand and I am about to leave my house to go to the mosque to join the Eid prayer.

Snel
08-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Eid Mubarak

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snel
Eid Mubarak
Eid mubarak to you too :)

Allahuakbar_
08-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Eid Mubarak to everyone may allah give us guidance and shower his mercy upon us

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allahuakbar_
Eid Mubarak to everyone may allah give us guidance and shower his mercy upon us
Khair Mubarak! :)

Innocent Soul
08-08-2013, 04:35 AM

glo
08-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Eid greetings from the Archbishop of Canterbury, the head of the Church of England:

Archbishop Justin's greeting to Muslim friends and colleagues for Eid Al-Fitr 2013/1434

"Eid Mubarak! For the first time as Archbishop of Canterbury I wish you warm greetings on this joyful occasion. It has been a privilege over these first few months to get to know more Muslim colleagues, and to see and hear more of the strong network of friendships between our communities.

Reconciliation is a theme that I have returned to often in these months. Jesus Christ calls us to a restored relationship with God and with one another. There is much in our world and in our history that tries to divide us. Negative events, prejudices and fears build walls that are hard to break down.

But God is greater! We, Christians and Muslims, should commit ourselves to draw on God's strength for the hard, but also joyful work of building deep, long-term relationships with one another. I have personally experienced this joy over many years with Muslim friends in Nigeria, which is a challenging place for Muslims and Christians. I have also seen the efforts made here in the UK by the Christian Muslim Forum in encouraging these deep and long-term relationships.

May God bless you in your time of celebration with family and friends, and may God bless all of us in our work together for a reconciled world!"

http://www.archbishopofcanterbury.or....ZdRhg79H.dpuf

Mustafa2012
08-08-2013, 08:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Eid greetings from the Archbishop of Canterbury, the head of the Church of England:

Archbishop Justin's greeting to Muslim friends and colleagues for Eid Al-Fitr 2013/1434

"Eid Mubarak! For the first time as Archbishop of Canterbury I wish you warm greetings on this joyful occasion. It has been a privilege over these first few months to get to know more Muslim colleagues, and to see and hear more of the strong network of friendships between our communities.

Reconciliation is a theme that I have returned to often in these months. Jesus Christ calls us to a restored relationship with God and with one another. There is much in our world and in our history that tries to divide us. Negative events, prejudices and fears build walls that are hard to break down.

But God is greater! We, Christians and Muslims, should commit ourselves to draw on God's strength for the hard, but also joyful work of building deep, long-term relationships with one another. I have personally experienced this joy over many years with Muslim friends in Nigeria, which is a challenging place for Muslims and Christians. I have also seen the efforts made here in the UK by the Christian Muslim Forum in encouraging these deep and long-term relationships.

May God bless you in your time of celebration with family and friends, and may God bless all of us in our work together for a reconciled world!"

http://www.archbishopofcanterbury.or....ZdRhg79H.dpuf
Nice to see this kind of mutual respect being shown by a senior figure.

Thanks for sharing.

glo
08-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Nice to see this kind of mutual respect being shown by a senior figure.
But God is greater (than negative events, prejudices and fears). I love that! :statisfie

Taabuu
08-08-2013, 10:09 AM

Taabuu
08-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Thank you very much, sister Glo. :)

If you live near my home I would invite your family to enjoy typical Eid food in my place, Ketupat and Opor.

Ketupat is rice that wrapped in coconut leaf cube, Opor is white chicken curry. We eat it with chili soup in coconut milk, Emping (melinjo chip), and sweet potato stick. My wife sister cooked these dishes for me and my kids.

After many years, this is the first Eid without my wife.
Brother Selamat Hari Raya,
Maaf Zahin dan Batin

marwen
08-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Eid Mubarak to all the brothers and sisters. May Allah accept your good deeds and keep you steadfast.

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Brother marwen.
I can't see the image, I can just see that :(

"The server refused the connection. "

ardianto
08-08-2013, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Mujahidin
Eid Mubarak to everyone. I am in Thailand and I am about to leave my house to go to the mosque to join the Eid prayer.
Eid Mubarak, brother.

In southern Thailand do people eat ketupat too in Eid like Indonesian and Malaysian people?.

format_quote Originally Posted by Taabuu
Brother Selamat Hari Raya,
Maaf Zahin dan Batin
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, sis. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

format_quote Originally Posted by Plz Answer Me
Brother marwen.
I can't see the image, I can just see that :(

"The server refused the connection. "

That's Youtube video. Maybe it's blocked in your place.

Eid Mubarak, everyone :)

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 12:05 PM
That's Youtube video. Maybe it's blocked in your place.
Yes it's blocked in my country. :(

glo
08-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Eid greeting from Pope Francis, the head of the Roman Catholic Church:

Pope Francis has called for mutual respect between religions in a message to Muslims around the world as they prepare to celebrate Eid at the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

Francis, who was elected to the papacy in March, said, "This year, the first of my Pontificate, I have decided to sign this traditional message myself and to send it to you, dear friends, as an expression of esteem and friendship for all Muslims, especially those who are religious leaders."

"This year, the theme on which I would like to reflect with you and with all who will read this message is one that concerns both Muslims and Christians: Promoting Mutual Respect through Education," he said.

Pope Francis said his message should apply to everyone, with all people respecting the life, dignity and rights of each person.

"Turning to mutual respect in inter-religious relations, especially between Christians and Muslims, we are called to respect the religion of the other, its teachings, its symbols, its values. Particular respect is due to religious leaders and to places of worship. How painful are attacks on one or other of these!" the Pope said in a statement.
http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/po...muslims-402812

snowflake122
08-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Assalamu alaikum ,

Eid mubarak everyone !!. :)

Pure Purple
08-08-2013, 02:26 PM
:sl:
Eid mubarak to everyone.
Its cloudy here,not sure we will celebrate eid tomorrow or not.:sunny:

Eric H
08-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Eid Mubarak to all the brothers and sisters. May Allah accept your fasting and good deeds.

Blessings

Eric

Urban Turban
08-08-2013, 04:12 PM

Taqaballahu minna wa minkum!

May Allah SWT forgive us for the sins known and unknown committed in Ramadhan 2013 and accept our good deeds, if any and May Allah SWT give us taufeeq to worship Him as He wants from now until the last day and esp. from the next Ramdahan's. Ameen.

Primarily, may Allah SWT forgive us and the whole Muslim ummah. Ameen.

:wa:

Ali Mujahidin
08-08-2013, 04:45 PM
In southern Thailand do people eat ketupat too in Eid like Indonesian and Malaysian people?.
Yes, people here in southern Thailand also eat ketupat. However, in Sungai Kolok, where I am now, it's more common to eat bread dipped in curry. The bread can be regular loaves, roti tempayan or roti Pakistan which is quite like roti chanai except that roti Pakistan is not flipped into a thin piece before folding, it's just stretched by hand.

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snowflake122
Assalamu alaikum ,

Eid mubarak everyone !!. :)

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! :)

Allah Yebarik Feek!
:)

Jaza'K'allahukhair!

format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Eid mubarak to everyone.
Its cloudy here,not sure we will celebrate eid tomorrow or not.:sunny:
Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! :)

Khair MubaraK! :)

Jaza'K'allahukhair!
Don't worry we will celebrate Eid tomorrow inshaallah Badal hain to kia hoa elaan to ho chuka h
;D

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Eid Mubarak to all the brothers and sisters. May Allah accept your fasting and good deeds.

Blessings

Eric
:thankyou: :)

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Urban Turban

Taqaballahu minna wa minkum!

May Allah SWT forgive us for the sins known and unknown committed in Ramadhan 2013 and accept our good deeds, if any and May Allah SWT give us taufeeq to worship Him as He wants from now until the last day and esp. from the next Ramdahan's. Ameen.

Primarily, may Allah SWT forgive us and the whole Muslim ummah. Ameen.

:amin::amin::amin:

:jz:

Adil
08-08-2013, 07:18 PM

Alhamdullilah that I'm able to say this again......Eid Mubarak!
I pray to Allah for glory to this ummah,success to all the muslims and happiness to all of you brothers and sisters.
:D

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adil

Alhamdullilah that I'm able to say this again......Eid Mubarak!
I pray to Allah for glory to this ummah,success to all the muslims and happiness to all of you brothers and sisters.
:D
Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
Ameen!
Khair MubaraK!
But Why you was not able to say Eid Mubarak???
^o)

sister herb
08-08-2013, 07:42 PM
:statisfie

I greeted eid today to all my friends, both muslims and christians (to them I of course I told what is eid).

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
:statisfie

I greeted eid today to all my friends, both muslims and christians (to them I of course I told what is eid).
:) :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up :)

NYer
08-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Eid Mubarak All

NYer from NYC

Plz Answer Me
08-08-2013, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NYer
Eid Mubarak All

NYer from NYC
Allah Yebarik Feek! :)

Jaza'K'allahukhair!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-08-2013, 10:31 PM

.. TaqqabalAllaahu minna wa minkum ..

tw009
08-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Eid Mubarak to all of you.

Adil
08-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
Ameen!
Khair MubaraK!
But Why you was not able to say Eid Mubarak???
^o)

Because I was able to say it last year, and thanks to Allah I was able to live this Ramadan too :D lets pray to Him that we can live many more Ramadan in the future.

Eid Mubarak again :D

Muhaba
08-09-2013, 01:09 AM

عيد مبارك . كل عام و انتم بخير
مذا فعلتم في العيد؟ انا أولا ذهبت الى المسجد بقرب بيتي للصلاة العيد. بعد ذلك طبخت برياني مع لحم و أيضا طبخت گلاب جامن, حلوى باكستاني لذيذة جدا. گلاب جامن الذي طبخت كان جيد ولكن ليس الأفضل. أهلي زارنا و الحمد لله كان يوم أول من العيد جميل. فرحت كثيرا.
كيف كان عيدكم؟

Plz Answer Me
08-09-2013, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER

عيد مبارك . كل عام و انتم بخير
مذا فعلتم في العيد؟ انا أولا ذهبت الى المسجد بقرب بيتي للصلاة العيد. بعد ذلك طبخت برياني مع لحم و أيضا طبخت گلاب جامن, حلوى باكستاني لذيذة جدا. گلاب جامن الذي طبخت كان جيد ولكن ليس الأفضل. أهلي زارنا و الحمد لله كان يوم أول من العيد جميل. فرحت كثيرا.
كيف كان عيدكم؟
Omg! I love Beryani and gulab jamun. Thanks for sharing your experience:statisfie.The Eid Takbeer just started here in lahore/pakistan;D

Allah yebarik feek! :)

Jazaakallah! :)

faithandpeace
08-09-2013, 04:07 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone! :)

Plz Answer Me
08-09-2013, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faithandpeace
Eid Mubarak everyone! :) :) :)
Allah Yebarik Feek! ;D

Jaza'K'allahukhair!
;D

Pure Purple
08-09-2013, 05:02 AM
Don't worry we will celebrate Eid tomorrow inshaallah Badal hain to kia hoa elaan to ho chuka h
Ho gaya ailan aaj eid ho gayi:statisfie

Plz Answer Me
08-09-2013, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Ho gaya ailan aaj eid ho gayi:statisfie
attachmentphp?attachmentid12205&ampd1336976397 -
Eid mubarak!

Eid mubarak!

Bally bally!

Aj Eid hai

Aj Eid hai, Bhuuuhhahaha!

Hulk
08-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Eid Mubarak to everyone I hope you have a wonderful one especially the bros/sisters who are converts and might be celebrating alone. You are not alone!

Abz2000
08-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Eid Mubarak to all brothers and sisters,
Please pray that Allah keeps our renewed strength and protects us all from Shaytaan now that he is off his leash.
Seems to keep away at Ramadan and attack with a vengeance as soon as its over :(
Hate him and his kind and the anger seems to overcome the love.
May Allah increase us in mercy and taqwa.
Peace to those who follow the guidance.

Iceee
08-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Eid Mubarrak from Toronto Canada.

Remember to say Eid Mubarrak to Muslims at mosque whether you know them or not; they are Muslim.

Beardo
08-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Eid Mubarak from the States!

Plz Answer Me
08-09-2013, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Eid Mubarak from the States!
Khair mubarak! :smile:

tearose
08-10-2013, 11:27 AM
As-salaamu 3laikum,
Eid Mubarak!

Nur Student
08-10-2013, 11:34 AM
:salambox: Eid Mubarak Brothers and Sisters. :thankyou:

Plz Answer Me
08-10-2013, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tearose
As-salaamu 3laikum,
Eid Mubarak!

I'm sad :( because my three nice messages has been deleted but still I'm replying you.
Thanks! shukran! jaza'K'allah!

Plz Answer Me
08-10-2013, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nur Student
:salambox: Eid Mubarak Brothers and Sisters. :thankyou:
Shukran! jaza'K'allah! Thanks!

IslamicRevival
08-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Eid mubarak :-) Hope everyone had a great day Inshaa Allah.

Plz Answer Me
08-10-2013, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
Eid mubarak :-) Hope everyone had a great day Inshaa Allah.
Khair mubarak, Thanks!
Alhamdulillah! I had a great day today.

:popcorn: attachmentphp?attachmentid12204&ampd1336976409 -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!