/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and Worries

salsabilarahma
08-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Assalamualaikum sisters and brothers!
Sometimes I feel anxious and scared, of bad things that might happen to me. Do you have any du'as that can help me feel calmer and less anxious? Or any tips on how to feel less scared? And do you think that my faith in Allah is not strong enough?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-13-2013, 05:36 AM
Salaam and welcome to the forum.

This is an introduction page (or usually the first post is for introduction).

However, seeing as you have asked a question, I feel compelled to reply :D.

Most of us do have some form of anxieties (big and small) as we do not know for sure many things. Whether what comes our way is 'retribution' for what we have done in the past or as a test of our faith or just to 'shed' those negative points we have earned. Or in another circumstance, whether the things we strive for is never granted to us for reason that it is not good for us or that we have not been worthy of such gains?

We must remember that Allah is Most forgiving and Merciful. We should not have 'over-the-top' concerns in this area and really need to focus on our real intentions in serving Him. The bigger the doubt we create for ourselves, the bigger the gap we have to bridge and if we are unable to, it will lead to a possible downward spiral.

Have faith.

2 dua's I can give for now,

Robbana atinna fiddunya hasanah, Wafil akhiroti hasannatawaqinna azabbannar
Oh Allah grant us blessing in this world and blessing in the hereafter and keep us away from the fires of hell (not exact translation)

Allahumma ahsin aaqibatanna fil umuuri kuulihah, wa ajirna min khizyid dunya wa azabbil akhirah.
O Allah! Grant a good end in all our matters and save us from humiliation of the world and the torment of the Hereafter.

Hope this helps.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!