/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Jesus

eternalifer
08-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Muslims believe Jesus never event went to the cross despite dozens of documents in the first and second century that testify that he did.

My question, therefore, is what evidence does Muhammad have six centuries later that Jesus didn't go to the cross?

Muslims also believe the Apostles were deceived by Satan in thinking Jesus died on the cross and that they saw him resurrected 3 days later and over 40 days before his ascension. Of course God would not deceive them so it must be Satan, but how could the Apostles be deceived by something like that?

I haven't seen an explanations how they were deceived.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eternalifer
08-08-2013, 05:51 AM
If Jesus didn't die a violent and imminent death that makes him a false prophet because he prophesied he would be killed. But the Koran says Jesus is a great prophet and thus the Koran would be discredited. If Jesus did die such a death then he is indeed a great prophet, but this would contradict the Koran which says he didn't die on the cross. So either way, it seems to me the Koran is disproven. I don't know any scholars who would place the Koran as a more credible source over the New Testament about Jesus. Historians value sources that are nearest to the event.

It is also said that Allah made Jesus appear to be dead even though he wasn't really dead then Jesus was healed. Since the disciples truly believed Jesus was killed and his corpse transferred into a mortal body, this makes Allah a deceiver of his followers. Even if Jesus never clarified what Allah did it still created a false religion on the basis of being deceitful and so Allah's followers should be deceitful which is unethical. If Allah deceived his first century followers whom the Koran refers to as Muslims then how can today's Muslims be confident that he is not deceiving them now six centuries later and beyond?

mzeeshanz
08-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Dear eternalifer,

May God bless you and me and all the human beings striving for finding and following the correct path towards Him.

My dear, asking question is good. It opens the way to the reality. But asking questions with distracted directions may not lead towards real facts.

What your question is reflecting is sense of trial to prove that Holy Quran is not the word of God and what the Holy Bible and Historians are saying is correct. There are obvious proves in the Holy Bible and other Holy Books that Jesus Christ was not the final prophet of God. Since as a new member I am not allowed to post weblinks in my post please google "proof of Muhammad in new testaments" to explore what Holy Bible is saying about Muhammad the last messenger of God delivered the words of God as they are in the form of Quran.

As a creature it is our first priority to find the real words of our Creator and to submit our mind, soul and heart to those words. All the other things are secondary. All the other facts depends upon realizing the fundamental truth.

Islam is the name of accepting the words of God. Islam is accepting that all prophets, including Jesus, preached about oneness of God and insist to submit oneself to the will of ultimate Lord. Hence all prophets and their followers are Muslims by default.

Once one submit himself to his Lord, He shows him what is correct and what is not. And one who denies, Satan makes him astray by distracting his mind, soul and heart.

May God enlighten you and me the right path.

Regards.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!