/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Adhaan with accompanying Sign Language

Insaanah
08-08-2013, 08:15 PM
The sign language looks really graceful too, and look at the part where he says hayya ala as-salaah. Unmistakeable, even if you didn't know sign language. And reminds us how fortunate we are and what a blessing it is even to be able to hear the adhaan. Enjoy.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
08-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Very beautiful. I am suprised that no one had "done" adhan in sign language before. Do you think this can be understood by other deaf people in other coutries(except those who can understand english)? A common misconception is that all sign languages are the same worldwide or that sign language is international. However each country has its own, native sign language, though they may share similarities to signs used in another country.

I am pretty sure that most deaf people can understand it though.

Muslim Woman
08-09-2013, 02:47 AM
:sl:

wonderful.

_E_3
08-11-2013, 07:41 PM
So beautiful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nur Student
08-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Very well thought.

Kâsva
08-11-2013, 08:33 PM
beautiful

Scimitar
02-06-2015, 05:38 PM
I found this on vimeo and thought it would be good to share it here for those who are daf or hard of hearing. They may find it beneficial.

Good isn't it? :)

Scimi

BeTheChange
02-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Wow amazing! Truly brilliant! Great to see something for everyone - wow imagine being deaf and not being able to hear the azaan :-( or the beautiful Quraan - :-( Having hearing all my life and for it to be taken away would be extremely devastated especially because the only thing which relaxes me is listening to the Quraan.

Makes you feel extremely extremely blessed! Jazahaka Allah for sharing good find.

May Allah swa provide peace and comfort for the people who are deaf in a different manner Ameen.

Scimitar
02-07-2015, 12:32 AM
DEAF NOT DUMB - is a video about 3 young Muslimah's who have no hearing, the video starts with an upbeat soundtrack but within seconds mutes to nothingness, thereafter you see the young sisters sign their message to you, the viewer...

...Masha-Allah, these sisters have my respect!!!

Scimi

strivingobserver98
02-07-2015, 12:59 AM
:jz: for sharing that, really good project they are doing :ma:

Here's a brother doing it at twins of faith London :)

Scimitar
02-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Looks like the same brother in the first vid :)

nice share bro, Jazak Allah Khair

Scimi

Insaanah
02-07-2015, 07:21 PM
:salam:

:jz: for sharing. It is beautiful.

I've merged the thread with the previous thread on it.

Also shared in this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ml#post2835492

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!