/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *Eid Mubarak* !!!

Periwinkle18
08-09-2013, 09:03 AM
:sl:

I hope everyones well, nemo's back just wanted to wish you all Eid Mubarak!!

May Allah accept our fasts and our ibadah ameen

n todays Friday so don't forget to recite surah kahf :)

made something for u guys:

and does anyone want cake?? baked 3 yesterday

coffee cake

choco brownie cake :)

May Allah bless you all and grant u guys jannah ul firdos i remembered all of u in my duas :) i pray that i get to meet all of u in jannah inshaAllah we've got a bunch of amazing ppl here :)

Awww Li says it missed me :p

Remember me in ur duas and have a wonderful time inshaAllah. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-09-2013, 11:58 AM
:sl:

Eid Mubarak . Cakes look delicious :)

Predator
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Eid Mubarak to all

sister herb
08-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Salam alaykum

Eid Mubarak to Periwhatever! Sorry I canĀ“t send you pm here. But I promise to put you together to some danger adventure in the basement of LI and soon.

:omg:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
08-09-2013, 01:46 PM
He he Jazakillah Khayrun :)

Muhaba
08-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Eid mubarak. the cakes look good. I'm thinking of making some jam donuts soon. they look really delicious in the cookbook i have. inshaAllah when i do, i'll post some pictures.

Mustafa2012
08-09-2013, 03:57 PM
:salamext:

:arabic: to you too.

May Allaah :arabic2: accept all our deeds and have mercy and forgive us our shortcomings. May Allaah :arabic2: grant you Jannah Al Firdous too.

Nice cakes by the way. :ma:

Where's the 3rd cake? You said you made 3 but only 2 pictures?

Periwinkle18
08-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Ameen

Didnt take a pic it was another chocolate cake my sis took it :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!