/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Need help with issue on Najasat and Tahaarah?! Please do not ignore

maestro5
08-10-2013, 04:24 AM
AA,

I want to start off by saying that I am so embarrassed to ask this question here but I have no choice as I have tried to look for the answer elsewhere but I have not gotten a clear answer. I accidentally got traces of semen on my rug and also got some drops that were leaking on other parts of the rug as I made my way to the bathroom to make Ghusl. As I came out from the bathroom I was really concerned with which parts to clean because I was thinking maybe my feet were dragging along the mess. I was feeling around the rug however and did not notice any moisture and I was not able to detect any visible stains. My question now is that since I was not able to clearly see or feel any mositure from the stains is it safe to still pray on the rug or should I still make an effort to clean the rug? If I need to clean, is it enough to just wipe the rug with a wet napkin or just vacuum the room thoroughly? I need to know fast as I am so concerned with the fact that my feet are also becoming impure and I am spreading the najasat all over my home. Thanks Was Salaam Alaikum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nur Student
08-10-2013, 12:45 PM
You are not responsible to get rid of the najasat which is not noticeable. So, don't worry. You don't have to do anything. Also, according to the Shafi school, semen is clean, it is not najasat.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!