/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Atheist friend wants proof that God exists and wants us to worship him and do good.

anonymous
08-10-2013, 08:42 PM
My friend does not believe that the science in the Quran proves anything, she says long ago mankind lost science/technology...the Qu'ran just has it written down.

Here is our chat(took out unrelated content) we had, I changed the named to just 2 random letters.

[chat removed - contains attacks against Islam]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-11-2013, 11:47 AM
your friend is in denial :)
She believes God created the devil and all that is evil, yet doesn't believe God exists ;)
Poor girl, her desires seem to give her the urge just to deny regardless of the facts because she likes the anarchist way of do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law,
May Allah guide us all, myself especially.
I don't believe the truth has much bearing on her opinions, it seems she needs to understand the worldly benefits and social order of Islam along with the harmony and peace of mind it ultimately creates with more emphasis than the spiritual aspects - without diminishing the latter.
Allah knows best - none of us are perfect.

Muhammad
08-11-2013, 04:08 PM
:salamext:

This is a comparative religion topic and that section is currently closed, hence this will also be closed.

We already have many threads and posts on the issues raised in your post, so try searching the Comparative Religion and Clarifications about Islam sections. This post has many relevant links: http://www.islamicboard.com/clarific...ml#post1542744

In the end, you can only do so much. Be careful of spending too much time debating with and spending time in the company of such a person, as it is dangerous for your own eemaan. Focus on studying Islam rather than giving ear to attacks from others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!