/* */

PDA

View Full Version : will we remember our loved ones in jannah

Plz Answer Me
08-11-2013, 08:40 AM
we will remember our past life in jannah according to Quran. what about the nasty memories of our past. Will we remember these memories too. And what about the lover ones whom we loved,were we are constantly being loved all the time, and full of denial of our other love ones that are in hell?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Salamz, the words of Allah are the best answer:

وَنَزَعنا ما فى صُدورِهِم مِن غِلٍّ تَجرى مِن تَحتِهِمُ الأَنهٰرُ ۖ وَقالُوا الحَمدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذى هَدىٰنا لِهٰذا وَما كُنّا لِنَهتَدِىَ لَولا أَن هَدىٰنَا اللَّهُ ۖ لَقَد جاءَت رُسُلُ رَبِّنا بِالحَقِّ ۖ وَنودوا أَن تِلكُمُ الجَنَّةُ أورِثتُموها بِما كُنتُم تَعمَلون

And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury;- beneath them will be rivers flowing;- and they shall say: \"Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah: indeed it was the truth, that the messengers of our Lord brought unto us.\" And they shall hear the cry: \"Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors, for your deeds (of righteousness).\"
Quran 7:43

وَنَزَعنا ما فى صُدورِهِم مِن غِلٍّ إِخوٰنًا عَلىٰ سُرُرٍ مُتَقٰبِلينَ

And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be) brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).

Quran 15:47

وَالَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَاتَّبَعَتهُم ذُرِّيَّتُهُم بِإيمٰنٍ أَلحَقنا بِهِم ذُرِّيَّتَهُم وَما أَلَتنٰهُم مِن عَمَلِهِم مِن شَيءٍ ۚ كُلُّ امرِئٍ بِما كَسَبَ رَهينٌ

And those who believe and whose families follow them in Faith,- to them shall We join their families: Nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of aught of their works: (Yet) is each individual in pledge for his deeds.

Quran 52:21

قالَ قائِلٌ مِنهُم إِنّى كانَ لى قَرينٌ

One of them will start the talk and say: \"I had an intimate companion (on the earth),

يَقولُ أَءِنَّكَ لَمِنَ المُصَدِّقينَ

\"Who used to say, \'what! art thou amongst those who bear witness to the Truth (of the Message)?

أَءِذا مِتنا وَكُنّا تُرابًا وَعِظٰمًا أَءِنّا لَمَدينونَ

\"\'When we die and become dust and bones, shall we indeed receive rewards and punishments?\'\"

قالَ هَل أَنتُم مُطَّلِعونَ

(A voice) said: \"Would ye like to look down?\"

فَاطَّلَعَ فَرَءاهُ فى سَواءِ الجَحيمِ

He looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.

قالَ تَاللَّهِ إِن كِدتَ لَتُردينِ

He said: \"By Allah! thou wast little short of bringing me to perdition!

وَلَولا نِعمَةُ رَبّى لَكُنتُ مِنَ المُحضَرينَ

\"Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord, I should certainly have been among those brought (there)!

Quran 37:51-57

فَإِذا نُفِخَ فِى الصّورِ فَلا أَنسابَ بَينَهُم يَومَئِذٍ وَلا يَتَساءَلونَ

Then when the Trumpet is blown, there will be no more relationships between them that Day, nor will one ask after another!

Quran 23:101

The only bonds remaining after that day when the trumpet is blown will be those limited to iman and kufr.

Peace

Plz Answer Me
08-11-2013, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Salamz, the words of Allah are the best answer:

وَنَزَعنا ما فى صُدورِهِم مِن غِلٍّ تَجرى مِن تَحتِهِمُ الأَنهٰرُ ۖ وَقالُوا الحَمدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذى هَدىٰنا لِهٰذا وَما كُنّا لِنَهتَدِىَ لَولا أَن هَدىٰنَا اللَّهُ ۖ لَقَد جاءَت رُسُلُ رَبِّنا بِالحَقِّ ۖ وَنودوا أَن تِلكُمُ الجَنَّةُ أورِثتُموها بِما كُنتُم تَعمَلون

And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury;- beneath them will be rivers flowing;- and they shall say: \"Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah: indeed it was the truth, that the messengers of our Lord brought unto us.\" And they shall hear the cry: \"Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors, for your deeds (of righteousness).\"
Quran 7:43

وَنَزَعنا ما فى صُدورِهِم مِن غِلٍّ إِخوٰنًا عَلىٰ سُرُرٍ مُتَقٰبِلينَ

And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be) brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).

Quran 15:47

وَالَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَاتَّبَعَتهُم ذُرِّيَّتُهُم بِإيمٰنٍ أَلحَقنا بِهِم ذُرِّيَّتَهُم وَما أَلَتنٰهُم مِن عَمَلِهِم مِن شَيءٍ ۚ كُلُّ امرِئٍ بِما كَسَبَ رَهينٌ

And those who believe and whose families follow them in Faith,- to them shall We join their families: Nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of aught of their works: (Yet) is each individual in pledge for his deeds.

Quran 52:21

قالَ قائِلٌ مِنهُم إِنّى كانَ لى قَرينٌ

One of them will start the talk and say: \"I had an intimate companion (on the earth),

يَقولُ أَءِنَّكَ لَمِنَ المُصَدِّقينَ

\"Who used to say, \'what! art thou amongst those who bear witness to the Truth (of the Message)?

أَءِذا مِتنا وَكُنّا تُرابًا وَعِظٰمًا أَءِنّا لَمَدينونَ

\"\'When we die and become dust and bones, shall we indeed receive rewards and punishments?\'\"

قالَ هَل أَنتُم مُطَّلِعونَ

(A voice) said: \"Would ye like to look down?\"

فَاطَّلَعَ فَرَءاهُ فى سَواءِ الجَحيمِ

He looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.

قالَ تَاللَّهِ إِن كِدتَ لَتُردينِ

He said: \"By Allah! thou wast little short of bringing me to perdition!

وَلَولا نِعمَةُ رَبّى لَكُنتُ مِنَ المُحضَرينَ

\"Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord, I should certainly have been among those brought (there)!

Quran 37:51-57

فَإِذا نُفِخَ فِى الصّورِ فَلا أَنسابَ بَينَهُم يَومَئِذٍ وَلا يَتَساءَلونَ

Then when the Trumpet is blown, there will be no more relationships between them that Day, nor will one ask after another!

Quran 23:101

The only bonds remaining after that day when the trumpet is blown will be those limited to iman and kufr.

Peace
Walaikum assalam!

Great stuff brother! But I didn't get the answer of my question properly.I'm asking about those who were dear to us in the earth(fore example our parents) but they went to hell because of their wrong doings. Will we have the remembrance of that people?
If not then why?
Jazakallah!

Abz2000
08-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Sister, Allah knows best, but from my
Very limited knowledge derived from those verses and the little I've read, and the story of Ibrahim (pbuh) and his father.
You are an individual ultimately,
You were sent to earth just like they were and the relationship bond will not exist with all the heartfelt love you now feel, the first verse clearly tells us that all sense of lurking injury shall be removed from the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to attain jannah, and the feeling of anguish you now describe sounds like a lurking sense of injury too.

If you really care about your loved ones, please do your best to help them achieve the best in this world AND the hereafter, sacrificing the former for the latter where necessary.

The Prophet pbuh tried his best for his beloved uncle Abu talib, but after he died, he gave up. However if he had said LA ILAAHA ILLALLAH, the prophet pbuh would have had the chance to try to intercede for him on judgement day. So if your parents are Muslim and even pass away, you can still do your best to work for their salvation and even intercede if you attain a high status,

The only regrets and sighs shall be, if only I had remembered Allah more, maybe sort of like coz someone's driving a Bugatti while you managed a decent BMW?

Lol I found the Hadith:

Muaaz bin Jabal narrated that The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, “The people of Paradise will only regret that moment which had been empty of Zikr of Allah.” (Beheqi)

If you are still wondering how it can be possible to forget your parents, just consider if you see it happen here on earth. Do you not see certain kuffar jam their parents in old peoples homes because they want to enjoy themselves and not sacrifice work, and their wives don't want to help look after them either? it's often a result of satan's touch (bondage to usury) and selfish materialism - since this world is their paradise.

Well people in jannah won't have to feel pity or sacrifice or give to the poor.
They just have to think about "living it large" and "to the max" since they made all the sacrifices they needed on earth while others were selfish and miserly.

I found this for u though:
http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/Friendship.htm

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
08-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Muaaz bin Jabal narrated that The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, “The people of Paradise will only regret that moment which had been empty of Zikr of Allah.” (Beheqi)
Reminds me of the story about Iskandar Zulqarnain when he went searching for the Water of Life and was guided through a dark area. In that place everyone was advised to take what they could. Those who did will regret and those who didn't will also regret. Some did, some didn't, some carried a lot but eventually disposed of some to reduce the weight and some only carried small loads etc. When they came out to the light again, those loads were all precious materials. Many regretted that they did not take more.... alas, it was too late. Like now, I waste a lot of time by not doing the zhikr.

Plz Answer Me
08-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Sister, Allah knows best, but from my
Very limited knowledge derived from those verses and the little I've read, and the story of Ibrahim (pbuh) and his father.
You are an individual ultimately,
You were sent to earth just like they were and the relationship bond will not exist with all the heartfelt love you now feel, the first verse clearly tells us that all sense of lurking injury shall be removed from the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to attain jannah, and the feeling of anguish you now describe sounds like a lurking sense of injury too.

If you really care about your loved ones, please do your best to help them achieve the best in this world AND the hereafter, sacrificing the former for the latter where necessary.

The Prophet pbuh tried his best for his beloved uncle Abu talib, but after he died, he gave up. However if he had said LA ILAAHA ILLALLAH, the prophet pbuh would have had the chance to try to intercede for him on judgement day. So if your parents are Muslim and even pass away, you can still do your best to work for their salvation and even intercede if you attain a high status,

The only regrets and sighs shall be, if only I had remembered Allah more, maybe sort of like coz someone's driving a Bugatti while you managed a decent BMW?

Lol I found the Hadith:

If you are still wondering how it can be possible to forget your parents, just consider if you see it happen here on earth. Do you not see certain kuffar jam their parents in old peoples homes because they want to enjoy themselves and not sacrifice work, and their wives don't want to help look after them either? it's often a result of satan's touch (bondage to usury) and selfish materialism - since this world is their paradise.

Well people in jannah won't have to feel pity or sacrifice or give to the poor.
They just have to think about "living it large" and "to the max" since they made all the sacrifices they needed on earth while others were selfish and miserly.

I found this for u though:
http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/Friendship.htm

Peace
Omg! you have answered me two days ago, I didn't notice. Sorry! Jazakallah for replying.I'm quite satisfied. Thanks brother. May Allah bless you.

جَزَاكَ اللهُ خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا وَجَزَاكَ اللهُ اَحْسَنَ الْجَزَا

Signor
08-15-2013, 06:42 PM
@OP

This might help you for a good understanding

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!