/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My mother angry with me?

peaceandlove
08-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Few days ago, my wife due to some reason leave my house and start living with her parents, then i realize my mistakes and i went to him and we clear all matters and now Alhumdullilah we are living happy with our small child and expecting another baby InshahAllah.

Now, I did not told my mother that I meet my wife in between or talk him on phone, now from some sources she came know that i meet my wife and my small child without the permision oof my mother, and she become too angry that she stops talking with me.

I have few ideas about person who might told my mother that and I think if that women wants she never told my that act to my mother but donot know why on the happy occasion of eid she told my mother in such a way that my mother now become such angry that he does not even want to talk me furthur. That women just bring saddness in my happy life.

I just meet my wife and son to bring them back, i have no intension to heart my mother or degrade him, I love my mother but she is too angry now. I donot know why some womens donot keep some thing about other personal life and bring storm in some personal life.

I love my mother, I love my wife and my child and other family members. I want to keep my mother happy but at the moment she is not listing anthing due to angerm I know i did a mistake by meeting my wife and child without his permision but ofcourse, i am sick of them and love them and want them back so want to solve all matter.

Is there any pray so my mother anger will over. Please do pray for me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
01-13-2015, 10:21 PM
May Allah (swt) help all of us in our affairs of goodness
Aameen

h-n
01-14-2015, 12:09 AM
From what I understand of your post your mother is not happy that your brought your wife and child back at home.

You need to ask her why?

Does she not wish to see you happy and in a stable relationship?

Does she not wish for you to be with your child and for her to see her grandchildren?

Does she think as some Mothers can do that your wife is dictating your actions-when you both share and give and take in a relationship.

You need to perhaps remind your Mother that we are only here for a short amount of time, and messing around with people's lives isn't good, that you wish to keep your commitments, you can't keep starting afresh, what about if your Mother doesn't like ie a new wife?

Your Mother probably had a lifetime of marriage with one person on average, so you need to remind her that everyone has problems, married life isn't always perfect-so what does she expect from this marriage in the first place??

I think that if this was an arranged marriage, it is unfair for the woman, has its not her fault that Mother in law doesn't like her, she has also chose to get married to you and bear children.

You need to pray to God to ask for peace with your Mother and question her, instead of being afraid and hiding your actions in fear of what she says. At the end of the day, your child needs your support.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!