/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ali

alihusseen
08-12-2013, 08:02 PM
assalamu alaykum yaa ikhwanii my name is ali hussein, the reason as to why iam registered to this site is that, just to memorize the qur an,,any one who has a method on how to memorize it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
08-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Salaam Brother Ali.
Welcome to our forums. :welcome:

You should start off by memorizing the final chapter of the Quran:
Amma Yatasa'aloon

Then start with other major surats such as Surat Kalf (found in Chapter 15)

Then first surat in Chapter 29.
Tabarakallazi

By doing this, you see many ways on how you can memorize and how long it will take. For me, I attended madressa and we got rewarded for memorizing certain surats. The best advise I can give is to put you heart into it. Keep repeating as you continue, close your eyes, see how much you remember. Repeating the words a hundred or so times worked for me. Inshallah for you as well.

greenhill
08-13-2013, 02:25 AM
Salaam to you,

Welcome to the forum and have a great stay.

Peace :shade:

ardianto
08-13-2013, 03:22 AM
Waalaikumsalam yaa akhee Ali Hussein.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
08-13-2013, 06:47 AM
:wa:

Welcome here . bro , pl. browse Quran section . I m sure , there are threads on tips of memorizing Quran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!