/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Children

_E_3
08-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Is there anyone here that don't want children or that cant have children ?

I cant have children because of my mental health id rather not pass my mental health on to children
i would love to adopt but i would have to wait until my mental health was better before i could do that

what are you thoughts on this ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Paprika
08-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Yes....imsad

greenhill
08-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Been looking at this thread for some time and this is a very delicate situation. Even after some time to ponder it still is not an easy matter to address.

From the short note you wrote it sounds like you are reasonable and 'aware' hence it cannot be that severe (but then again it is just my opinion).

With the 'mental health' in question, it cannot be always unhealthy so to speak, so there must be times where you are ok? Or is it something you may pass down genetically? Many things are not known here to make comments (please do not feel the need to elaborate).

If it is a condition that comes and goes, perhaps you could get assistance in the care of the child when you are not in a position to do it yourself. It is a shame not to if your desire is to have, but being aware of the predicament you are in, is there a way you could cater for the health issue?

You also mentioned that you could only adopt when your health gets better. Which means there is a possibility to get well. Maybe, just maybe it would get better when you do have a child as it will fill up your world with the joy of having what you want, your child. I am only guessing here (no scientific proof or anything).

I am groping in the dark here and I wish you the best for your future, with or without child(ren).

Peace :peace:

Muslim Woman
08-15-2013, 02:52 PM
:sl:

if Doctor says it's good for u not to have kids at that moment , then wait till u are cured totally.

If somehow cant' have baby , u may sponsor orphans . U may adopt also , but there are some rules about it . So , before go for adoption , learn about it .

May Allah grants what is best for u sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_E_3
08-17-2013, 10:07 AM
Thank you all for replying

There are times when my mental health is ok but it dont really last for a long time ...i cant go without medication and the longest i have ever gone with out self injuring is 7 months ...At the moment am on nearly 2 months with out hurting myself there is no way i could bring a young child into something like that
It would be unfair on the child ...If i was well enough for a long period of time i would adopt not a baby but a child aged about 10 or older
there lot of children that age looking for someone to adopt them .
My mental health can be past on to the child if i had one Also am unsure if i can get pregnant anyway because i have pcos meaning my ovary's have cysts on them and i miss my period a few times a year

Muslim Woman
08-17-2013, 03:56 PM
:sl:

sis , what ur hubby thinks about adoption ? As i said earlier , there are some rules about adopting in Islam . Learn about it first .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!