/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم Brothers & Sisters!

Nayara
08-13-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm a new member and I had to introduce myself so here it goes; the name is nayara, I'm a student & I'm Dutch but come originally from Afghanistan. I signed up for this forum in order to expand my knowledge about my deen and to discuss certain matters and issues with my sisters and brothers. I'm in need of advice on a lot of topics and I hope to find my place here. I'm here to help those who need support and Insh'Allah will try my best to advice those who ask for it, Ok I think I said a bit too much lol anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, peace!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum, sister. :statisfie

greenhill
08-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Salaam to you.

Welcome to the forum, Hope you have a great stay.

Peace :D

Muslim Woman
08-13-2013, 01:40 PM
:wa:

:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Plz Answer Me
08-13-2013, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nayara
I'm a new member and I had to introduce myself so here it goes; the name is nayara, I'm a student & I'm Dutch but come originally from Afghanistan. I signed up for this forum in order to expand my knowledge about my deen and to discuss certain matters and issues with my sisters and brothers. I'm in need of advice on a lot of topics and I hope to find my place here. I'm here to help those who need support and Insh'Allah will try my best to advice those who ask for it, Ok I think I said a bit too much lol anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, peace!

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! :smile:
Welcome to the Islamic-board forum

:)

Nayara
08-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Jazak'Allah Khair to all of you! I apologize for taking a lifetime to reply haha, it feels great to be welcomed somewhere so warmingly. You're all too kind, May Allah (SWT) bless and reward all of you Insh'Allah :')

Muhaba
08-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Welcome. make yourself at home.

Jedi_Mindset
08-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Walaykum salaam sister, welcome :)

Ah, you was born in the netherlands? Do you know some dutch?

Nayara
08-16-2013, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Walaykum salaam sister, welcome :)Ah, you was born in the netherlands? Do you know some dutch?
Yes, ofcourse I do! :) I wasn't born there though, just raised.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!