/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am a non-Muslim

WarriorforMarie
08-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Hello,

I am 31 year old non-Muslim living in America.

The one woman who was the love of my life. I have sworn myself to forever be a warrior on her behalf. I fight to protect the weak anywhere I can. I protect women from abusive men. I protect Muslims in countries where they are the minority, I protect Christians in countries where they are the minority. I fight for the weak and I will never stop. With my last breath I will fight for women's rights and secularism.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Hello to you

Welcome to forum.

Mustafa2012
08-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

We hope you benefit from this forum and look forward to benefiting from your posts.

Futuwwa
08-13-2013, 06:53 PM
Sounds like you have something of a story to tell. Let's hear it :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
08-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Be interesting to hear what got you going this way?

Peace :shade:

Paprika
08-14-2013, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WarriorforMarie
Hello,

The one woman who was the love of my life. I have sworn myself to forever be a warrior on her behalf. I fight to protect the weak anywhere I can. I protect women from abusive men. I protect Muslims in countries where they are the minority, I protect Christians in countries where they are the minority. I fight for the weak and I will never stop. With my last breath I will fight for women's rights and secularism.
Ai, so much fighting, fighting, chillax man, here have some ladoo.....

and errrrr, I am not from Pakistan

Eric H
08-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Greetings and peace be with you WarriorforMarie;

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, an interesting mixture of issues to fight for, I look forwards to hearing more.

In the spirit of searching for God

Eric

Signor
08-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Hello Mr Warrior

I must admit Sir,I really enjoy reading your posts

I protect Muslims in countries where they are the minority
I protect Christians in countries where they are the minority
I will fight for women's rights and secularism.
As my brother in Humanity Eric H stated "an interesting mixture of issues to fight for",I wants to know more too like how come you can fight for faith and secularism at the same time

Have a good day!

Futuwwa
08-17-2013, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
As my brother in Humanity Eric H stated "an interesting mixture of issues to fight for",I wants to know more too like how come you can fight for faith and secularism at the same time

Have a good day!
Do you think the things he fights for are contradictory or mutually exclusive?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!