/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am new to everything

ArmoredRunner
08-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Salaam Alaykum, my name is chase I am fairly new to everything, except for the Arabic language. I would appreciate to have somewhat of connections to my fellow muslims. I live in a very rural part of the country working the oil field, and unfortunately their aren't any mosques within 400 miles. I would like to network on here and meet muslims, and I also have a facebook account (you can pm me for my email) ; therefor any of you should add me. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
08-14-2013, 12:30 AM
You have come to the right place. Welcome on board.

Muslim Woman
08-14-2013, 06:14 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . Feel free to browse the forum and ask in related threads.

kamran javed
08-17-2013, 08:53 PM
hy i am kamran javed working in uae and and which country u r working and wher u want to make a seminar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
08-17-2013, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kamran javed
hy i am kamran javed working in uae and and which country u r working and wher u want to make a seminar
Under his pic it says right there...North Dakota, U.S

Signor
08-25-2013, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ArmoredRunner
Salaam Alaykum, my name is chase I am fairly new to everything, except for the Arabic language. I would appreciate to have somewhat of connections to my fellow muslims. I live in a very rural part of the country working the oil field, and unfortunately their aren't any mosques within 400 miles. I would like to network on here and meet muslims, and I also have a facebook account (you can pm me for my email) ; therefor any of you should add me.
Waalikum Assalaam,Good to see another Muslim besides Admin Woodrow from ND on this Board.I would love to connect with you but unfortunately I don't use facebook,If there is another way,you are invited:)

Regards

Urban Turban
08-25-2013, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ArmoredRunner
Salaam Alaykum, my name is chase I am fairly new to everything, except for the Arabic language. I would appreciate to have somewhat of connections to my fellow muslims. I live in a very rural part of the country working the oil field, and unfortunately their aren't any mosques within 400 miles. I would like to network on here and meet muslims, and I also have a facebook account (you can pm me for my email) ; therefor any of you should add me. :)
Walaikumm as salaam...

greenhill
08-26-2013, 03:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Chase.

Hope you will find your stay here beneficial.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!