/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bye-Byeeeeeeeeeee

Paprika
08-15-2013, 06:19 AM
Salaamz,

After a day on the forum, 18 deleted posts and a warning, I have finally decided this forum is not for ME. So before the end of day two and a temporary ban and a permanant one to follow soon afterwards, I am doing the honourable thing and saying GOOD BYE!!!

One thing I could never understand, they start all these mixed forums, then you get infracted for talking to the opposite gender:rollseyes why not just start forums for men or women only???

I apologise if I have been out of line and have said anything offensive to anyone, and mods, Allah is watching you to please curb the holier than thou attitude......May Allah accept your efforts. Ameen.

I AM NOT FROM PAKISTAN.;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Paprika
08-15-2013, 06:19 AM
One more thing, mods please disable my account.

Jazakallah Khair.

Insaanah
08-15-2013, 07:08 AM
:salam: brother Paprika

I've moved your thread to the helpdesk.

format_quote Originally Posted by Paprika
One thing I could never understand, they start all these mixed forums, then you get infracted for talking to the opposite gender
This forum is for sensible and construcutive discussion. Most active members respond to or comment on posts made by the opposite gender in a sensible way without being too personal or joky or free chatting. To clarify, nobody gets infracted for responding to the opposite gender sensibly, however, persistence of unnecessary chat or jokiness with the opposite gender may.

why not just start forums for men or women only???
We have private separate brothers and sisters forum, so if you want to apply for the brothers forum, you need 200 on topic posts.

For your information, I also sent a PM to the sister, who was grateful for the reminder.

I apologise if I sounded holier than thou which was not my intention, and Allah is indeed watching all of us.

Nobody is wanting you to leave, but simply to think before posting if your post is contributing constructively to the topic, without being too free or joky if a member of the opposite gender is being replied to. That is all.

:jz:

Paprika
08-15-2013, 08:54 AM
Jazakallah Khair for the reminder.

Can my account please be disabled, my problem is I don't think when I type so will end up getting infracted or banned sooner or later, just saving myself the heartache. I don't have much to contribute otherwise.

Salaamz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Paprika
08-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Is it going to be disabled??

Muslim Woman
08-15-2013, 02:50 PM
:sl:

bro , why not take a short / long leave ?

I wonder , why need to mention I m not from Pakistan ?

Paprika
08-16-2013, 04:41 AM
Wasalaam,

My entire stay here at IB has been a long/short leave, 180 post in just over 1.5years, should say something.

Coz, I AM NOT FROM PAKISTAN.

So is it going to be disabled?? like I mentioned in my OP I don't have much contribution to make, don't worry I won't be missed, hardly anyone will even notice.:confused:

Paprika
08-16-2013, 07:36 AM
Salaamz,

Why are mods not disabling my account and telling me to go on vacation instead???
I mean where should I go, PAKISTAN????

glo
08-16-2013, 07:59 AM
I hope you are okay, brother Paprika.

Best take your grievance to the Private Helpdesk. You know what they say about washing dirty laundry in public. ;)

Paprika
08-16-2013, 08:31 AM
No, I am not ok, I just want my account disabled, thats all. I mean whats the point of being on a forum when you get deleted/warned or infracted almost everytime you say something??

This forum was a mistake for me, I have realised that and want to get out, simples.:raging:

I have a thread on helpdesk already, it's where they are ignoring me. Regarding the dirty laundry, they don't scare me, perhaps they will infract me and slap me with a permanent ban:awesome:

Periwinkle18
08-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Then just polietly ask for a them to temporarily disable ur account :) they'll do it no need to get all mad.

glo
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Paprika, the mods might just be busy or getting on with stuff in the real world. I heard the rumour that mods are human too. :shade:

Have a little patience. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!