/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Kindness" -Christians do the awful things

h-n
08-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Christians believe they are God's children (were the angels do not call themselves as such), they treat people as they have never received "love", "kindness" and they think by showing people "kindness" that people will be so taken in so much that they will become Christians.

We in Islam do not treat people as if they never received anything, we are not saying that people at the time of the Prophet Noah peace be upon him did not show kindness, care to others, but because they rejected the message they were drowned in the flood.

As per what Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him stated in the Quran;-

29:25 (Asad) And [abraham] said: “You have chosen to worship idols instead of God for no other reason than to have a bond of love in the life of this world, between yourselves [and your forebears]: but then, on Resurrection Day, you shall disown one another and curse one another - for the goal of you all will be the fire, and you will have none to succour you.

We not saying that all the evil people don't show "kindness" to someone, but what they look for is for intention to themselves instead of telling people to make it to Paradise. There are those people who are willing to kill people to have a financial gain, there are those who are willing to do anything for sexual pleasure and there are those who are willing to show "kindness" to do say or do anything to gain intention from others.

Of course, its common place for people to say what people like to hear rather then the correct religious perspective. Saying that they are feeling sorry for people's woes to the extent of not forbidding evil if someone wants to change sex-they deem it more important to show they at they are "kind" people-but they are not-would they be saying that they are kinder then Allah?? That they are kinder then the Prophets Jonah, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, David, Solomon peace be upon them???

The Christians are idol worshippers as they look towards Prophet Jesus peace be upon him as their saviour (were he will not be helping them). They reject looking towards the Creator of the Universe and call themselves kind?? They say that Muslims need to change their religion were we only worship the one God, believe in the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell as with all the Prophets, and they deem fit to tell us that we are in the wrong.  As per the Quran what they do is an abomination in idol worshippers, they are not loved by God, or any angels or by the Prophets.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
08-15-2013, 10:48 PM
Please no bashing other religions...

h-n
08-15-2013, 11:01 PM
So would you like to leave out the parts of the Quran were Allah mentions what the Christians do is an abomination???

We oppose evil and enjoin what is good-this is why Allah say that we are the best.

crimsontide06
08-15-2013, 11:32 PM
I understand that and agree with what you said but I wanted to make sure you did not upset any Christian that might be on the board.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h-n
08-15-2013, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
I understand that and agree with what you said but I wanted to make sure you did not upset any Christian that might be on the board.
So your just proving why this thread was needed, and you showing why the world is in a mess as it is, were there are those that say;-

- don't say such and such as it might offend the homosexuals,
- don't say this it mind offend idol worshippers.

I am not advocating beating up anyone, but showing tolerance (and tolerance is were you put up with something you don't like-as if you did like it you would not need to be "tolerant"). Its an awful thing to do idol worship/

- Prophet Moses peace be upon him, when he came down the mountain and saw the people in sin worshipping the cow idol-he didn't say I don't want to "offend them"

- when Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him smashed the idols-he didn't say I don't want to prove a point as I don't want to offend anyone.

Again we are being tolerant, not damaging, not telling anyone to beat anyone up just because they don't accept Islam.

5:54 (Asad) O you who have attained to faith! If you ever abandon your faith," [76] God will in time bring forth [in your stead] people whom He loves and who love Him - humble towards the believers, proud towards all who deny the truth: [people] who strive hard in God's cause, and do not fear to be censured by anyone who might censure them: such is God's favour, which He grants unto whom He wills. And God is infinite, all-knowing.

Of course, there are those that are being tormented in the graves, that are wishing that they opposed evil in more ways, aggressively then you have seen people do today.

glo
08-16-2013, 06:42 AM
I have asked for this thread to be moved to a more suitable section, because I don't think it belongs in the General Section.

Thank you for your kind and caring words, crimsontide. They speak of somebody who has compassion and care for others. :statisfie

But I think h-n has every right to speak her own mind. I have not found her posts offensive or harsh - they simply explain what Islam teaches about the Christian belief.
I am not offended. I have certainly heard much worse! :p
I can understand that h-n considers it her duty to share this teaching with others, not least of all Christians.

Whilst I understand the issue Islam has with shirk, I don't quite understand how 'being kind and loving' comes into the criticism. Surely those are principles Islam rates very highly too?
The title gives the impression that 'being kind' IS 'the awful thing' that Christians do. I don't think that's what h-n is actually saying in her posts, so I don't think the title has been chosen well.

I know many Christians who do very good things.
Islam may consider those good things meaningless and void in the the eyes of Allah, because the people doing them are committing shirk or even doing the good things in the name of shirk.
But to say that Christians 'do awful things' (sweeping statement or what?:p), or even that their kindness is an awful thing, that's simply wrong and reject it.

Salaam, peepz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!