/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Quran Project

Insaanah
08-16-2013, 05:08 PM
This was started by a brother giving da'wah to someone, who found that he had no single resource that covered everything. So, in one volume he put a translation of the Quran (Saheeh international) with Surah introductions (Maududi), an introduction to the study of the Qur'an, a short biography of the Prophet :saws:, information on the unique Qur'anic generation, the preservation and literary challenge of the Qur'an, scientific miracles of the Qur'an, prophecies, women in Islam, how to become a Muslim, a short illustrated guide to ablution and prayer, FAQS including free will, why do bad things happen etc, and a subject index of the Quran.

This is the website: http://www.quranproject.org/

Non-Muslims can order for free, Muslims ordering for non-Muslims can order for £3.50, and Muslims ordering for themselves can order for £5.

You can also download the whole thing as PDF from the download link on the site.

From the Open Qur'an link, you can read it exactly as the published volume, turn the pages etc.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jiri
01-15-2014, 11:43 AM
I found this site yesterday and I think it is a great idea. Its always nice when somebody wants to do something good for others, even strangers. I've already ordered my copy and I'm looking forward to learn more.

Muhaba
01-15-2014, 12:16 PM
superb! May Allah reward him for the beneficial deeds

ammadpk200
12-23-2014, 01:13 AM
superb thinking....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ammadpk200
02-01-2015, 12:41 AM
These days, progressively more persons are benefitting from options to be taught Quran on the web. In case you're occupied with learning, yow will find ensured Quran mentor who's more than ready to confer this information. In any case that, coaching on-line makes it achievable for children to learn at home, numerous educators inside the personnel are sharp about this wonder which is taking up the world.
The essential target of planning these online projects is to aid people who are occupied and can't find the time to support adolescents translate the lessons. Each one single Muslim is obliged to study the Quran, since it has the message of God; set of principles notwithstanding lifestyle for all individuals. Albeit there is no such thing as a foreordained age to begin learning, will presumably be essentially better if youths start early.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!