/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Controversial Commentary Of Th Quran

Muhammad Zaki
08-17-2013, 03:46 PM
With reference to Surah 2 ayat 30 , most of the commentators claim that Allah appointed his own Khalifa (Vicegerent) on earth. Is there any explicit quranic ayat to support this view?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-17-2013, 04:51 PM
38:26
Yusuf Ali
O David! We did indeed make thee a vicegerent on earth: so judge thou between men in truth (and justice): Nor follow thou the lusts (of thy heart), for they will mislead thee from the Path of Allah: for those who wander astray from the Path of Allah, is a Penalty Grievous, for that they forget the Day of Account.

Peace

Signor
08-17-2013, 05:18 PM
I hope this article provides some insight,I contains a lot more what you demanded

Vicegerent of Allah and Servant of Allah

All revelations guide man to believe in the Supreme Power and make this knowledge beneficial for her/his spiritual development. Islam as revealed to Muhammad (PBUH) gave new dimensions to the relationship between man and the Supreme Power or God. According to the Divine teachings that were revealed to Muhammad (PBUH), to be "God's Servant" Abdullah is the highest rank that man can achieve.

To elaborate, to surrender to the Divine Law is a choice. While man can destroy her/himself by violating the law of his spiritual development, other creatures do not have that choice. They are in harmony with the order of the universe and follow the law of their own existence.

The seven heavens and the earth, and all beings therein, declare His glory: there is not a thing but celebrates His praise; and yet ye understand not how they declare His glory! verily He is Oft-Forbearing, Most Forgiving! (HQ: 17:44).
Because of man’s ability to mischief, continuous revelations came in order to correct man's way and to teach her/him about how to live in harmony with her/himself, and with her/his fellow humans, with nature, that is to be in harmony with the Divine Order. In other words, those revelations taught him how to follow the pure nature of Creation Aööööl-Fitra, so s/he can reach the rank of being Servant of Allah.

The relationship between Man, angels and Satan clarifies the status of man among creatures and her/his very special place as God's vicegerent:
I have Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth. They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood? Whilst we do celebrate Thy praise and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said, "I know what ye know not" (HQ 2:30).

In this verse, there is a declaration of the potentialities that man can have; s/he is a vicegerent of God, but factually s/he has the power to mischief as the angels perceived. The angels cannot be disobedient to Allah, but they expressed their limitations when they said that they could not see the wisdom of sending Adam to the Earth. They could see one fact: man has the ability to destroy and fight. The wisdom of creating “a vicegerent on earth” lies in Allah's Knowledge. "I know what ye know not". Therefore, the angels fell down in obeisance:

And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam:" and they bowed down: not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith" (HQ 2:34).

Iblis or Satan did not obey Allah's commandment because he denied the fact that Adam is a Vicegerent of Allah, and took the challenge to prove that Adam does not deserve to be in such a high rank. By so doing Satan was not accepting his limitations, and was full of pride as a powerful creature. When Adam made that act of disobedience out of ignorance, he was ready to repent. Here lies the very unique character of Adam. Both Satan and Adam are given the power to obey or disobey the Divine Law. However, Adam may fall in mistakes out of ignorance or he may forget his mission and his way, Satan disobeys God's directions out of arrogance and limited knowledge. He does not accept to be mistaken and his role is to prove that he is right. He challenges the Power of Truth by illusions. His followers stuck to illusions as real, and reject the Path to the truth. Naturally, Satan and his followers will meet their destiny by being in great suffering:

(Allah) said:
"Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee, Hell will I fill with you all (HQ: 7: 18ó).
Satan succeeded in revealing Adam's inherited ability to violate his own nature Fitra. Adam had to come to earth, to start a journey where he had to struggle against all the powers of illusions and to remember the Divine knowledge as was revealed to him in Heaven.
And He taught Adam the names of all things" (HQ 2: 31)

The verse points to what made Adam qualified for being Allah’s Vicegerent on earth. Allah has been supporting Adam and his children by continuous revelations and guidance, yet the ability to discern between the Truth and illusion, and to uncover the embedded knowledge needs a great deal of work from Adam's children. Their ultimate achievement is to be in the rank of Servant of Allah, so they can be in complete serenity and security:

…, there comes to you guidance from Me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be Companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein." (HQ 2:38-39)

The potential of being God's Servants was given to the children of Adam. Therefore, this potentiality put a great responsibility on the human beings' shoulders. If they follow the Path of Allah, surrender to His Divine Law, they prepare themselves to be His Servants. In Arabic, the root of ‘Abdullah servant of Allah is derived from the three letters ‘a.b.d which if put together with certain pronunciation “abbada” means “to prepare” or “to pave the way”. “Abdullah” is s/he who surrenders her/himself to Allah, so that Allah prepares her/him for Himself:
And I have prepared thee for Myself (HQ 20:41) (Our translation)
“Heavens and Earth contain Me not, but the heart of my believing Servant contains Me” (DH).
Used by Al Ghazali in Ihia Ulum Al Din

Man prepares himself to Allah, when s/he focuses on how to climb the ladder to achieve being His Servant. His first step is to live up to the knowledge of the Oneness of Allah where purifying the heart is a prerequisite:
O thou man! Verily thou art ever toiling on towards thy Lord - painfully toiling - but thou shalt meet Him" (HQ 84:6).
Prophets present a model of such a struggle. When they were prepared, the truth prevailed, and the Heavenly Guidance came to enlighten humankind’s way. It all starts from man’s sincere request and her/his work for it. It is that part of man, the secret of life that God endowed her/him with, and which is called in the Holy Qur’an “the Trust” Al Amanah that can be, awaken to supports man in her/his struggle:

We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but man undertook it; - he was indeed unjust and foolish" (HQ: 33:72).
The “Trust” is the hidden knowledge within man's heart. Without it, s/he would be “unjust and foolish”. If s/he keeps this Trust and follows its inspiration, s/he achieves her/his goal. S/he can keep this Trust if s/he is aware of the Divine Law. To put it in other words, the Trust is the symbolic word of the potentiality of living according to the Divine Law. At that point s/he attains being Allah’s Servant. If s/he follows the Truth that is embedded in her/his own nature, s/he will be guided to real life and if s/he deviates from this path, s/he will go astray.

If it had been Our Will, We should have elevated him with Our Signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires (hawah). His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our Signs; so relate the story; perchance they may reflect (HQ: 7:176).

Therefore let not such as believe not therein but follow their own vain desires (hawah) vert thee therefrom, lest thou perish!(HQ: 20:16)

But if they hearken not to thee, know that they only follow their own desires: and who is more astray than one who follows his own desires, devoid of guidance from Allah? For Allah guides not people given to wrong-doing. (HQ: 28:50)

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts) (hawa) lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.(HQ: 4:135)

For man to be Servant of Allah s/he should resist the illusive tendency al-hawa vigorously. If s/he succeeded, s/he will be just to her/himself and to everything. Because s/he is a Servant of God, Qur’an describes His Messenger as, "He does not say a word out of ‘hawa’, he is inspired, and he inspires" (HQ 53: 3, 4) (Our translation).

The teachings revealed to The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), clarify this relationship between Man and God in a way that solves the contradictions, which prevailed among some followers of other revelations between the nature of man and the nature of God. As God's vicegerent and His servant, man carries a divine nature within her/his soul; it is the “Trust” that God gifted her/him with, and the spirit that He breathed unto her/him:

When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." (HQ: 15:29).

But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him from His spirit (HQ 32: 9).

Yet man is not God, neither is s/he a reincarnation of God. The highest rank that man can achieve is to realize the goal of her/his own existence and to become God's Servant and His Vicegerent. To represent Allah on earth as Vicegerent (Khalifa) gives Man the chance to be in complete harmony with the Divine.
" So my Servant is still trying to get closer to me by all means till I love him. If I loved him I would be his ears with which he hears, his eye with which he sees, his hand with which he works, and his legs with which he walks"(DH).
Narrated by Al Bukhari and Ahmad.

The complete harmony or surrender to the Divine transforms a human being from her/his illusive untrue existence to the realm of reality and truth. This inner transformation, which might not be seen to the common observer, empowers a Servant of God with the capacity to foresee the wisdom and the truth beyond the common mind. Some of the prophets had obvious supernatural power to show people that the Almighty God can bestow that power upon whom He chooses to be His Servants. Jesus (PBUH) is but an example:

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel. And behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it, and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave
(HQ 5:110).

With our naïve mind we think that those whom Allah bestows on them His capability of the secret word "BE", will do for us what we wish to do but cannot. We also may try to increase our time of worship to gain this aptitude, putting in mind that we will have a super power, through which we can achieve our noble dreams. This is a misunderstanding of the teachings, because the one who will surrender completely to Allah, her/his will reflects Allah's will. S/he would have no supernatural interference with the universe. S/he surely will have this shining light from Allah, and her/his presence may transform the attendants if they are ready to receive. The power of truth in man can change the world. It happened with all prophets, not abruptly, but gradually. Moses (PBUH) for example saved the children of Israel and could escape the tyranny of the Pharaoh. That was a miracle. , not only could heal the ill, bring life to the dead and so on, but his call had spread all over the world and caused the failure of the most powerful Empire at that time. Needless to say that Muhammad's presence and the message he carried transformed Arabia, and made a breakthrough in the Human history.

The chance to be Servant of God and His vicegerent is not given only to prophets, but it can be given to whoever surrenders to the law fully and get free from the illusion completely. It is not necessary that a Servant of God will do miracles, because the most miraculous thing of all is to act and say out of the embedded Truth within one's heart, not out of hawa. Like him like Zakariyya who came out from solitude to inspire his people to remember God day and night:
So Zakariya came out to his people from his chamber: he told them through inspiration to celebrate Allah's praises in the morning and in the evening. (HQ: 19: 11).

He aimed for nothing but the Truth, and sought only God.

It has been the message of all revelations to teach man how to be linked to the Origin of life and to realize her/his potentials. But the Islamic teachings stress the value of being a Servant of God without reducing man into a mere vanishing being, and without magnifying him to be a god.

As simple as it may appear, this relationship between Man and God was perplexing to the human mind. The Call to be a Servant of God was misunderstood. For some, it meant that man should obey God's commandments blindly, and fear God as a Super Power that will exercise His mighty against those who disobey him by burning them in Hell or exposing them to all kinds of torture. This personification of God is against the basic principle of believing in Him as beyond everything and within everything at the same time. He is not an entity and cannot be. Therefore, it is a grave mistake to project a human image on Him, thinking of Him like human lords who lead their slaves by force and violence. Hell and Paradise are symbolic depicted pictures that explain the work of the Divine Law, demonstrating how man harvests the fruit of what s/he sows.

It is equally wrong to take good persons as gods, or reincarnation of Him. While it is well understood that there is a sacred part within man that can transform man from the illusive world to the world of Truth, the Originator is above and beyond and He is always Greater. Allahu Akbar “Allah is Greater” is a very distinguished phrase in Islam. No wonder, thus, the call for prayers starts by Allahu Akbar. Therefore in the Holy Qur’an, Jesus (PBUH) is a Word of God, but that does not imply that he is a god. Jesus (PBUH) became a Sign of Almighty God who manifests His Divine Word within him. Jesus (PBUH) did not ask people to worship him:
Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when thou didst take me up thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
(HQ 5:117).

SOME of Jesus' followers depict that God is reincarnated in Jesus (PBUH) . When Jesus (PBUH) said, "Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name"(M’t: 6:9), he was emphasizing the greatness of God. This expression is the equivalent to Allahu Akbar. Yet it was not understood as such among SOME of Jesus' followers. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by clarifying the position of Jesus (PBUH) as “Abdullah,” introduced a concept and an approach that can protect human beings from falling in the same mistake of some of Jesus' followers. Allahu Akbar added the dimension that can protect the human mind from perceiving any limited creature as god.

There could be no contradictions between Jesus' saying, ", I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (Joh: 14:6) and being ‘Abdullah. Jesus (PBUH) came with the message of God that expresses the Truth and guided to Life. To follow Jesus (PBUH) is to be one with him and to be really alive. Yet God will remain greater. "Hallowed is His Name". Muhammad (PBUH) explains that man is created to be Man, that is, to be worthy of being a Servant of God. Hence, to be a Servant of God is a goal that should be acquired. Discovering the divine knowledge within her/him is the first step towards that end.

As human beings, we are either capable of realizing the sublime potentialities that we were given to us, or we lose them. It is the challenge that human beings have to face while on earth.

Source

Muhammad Zaki
08-18-2013, 03:18 PM
With reference to my presentation, 38:26 has been quoted wherein Allah declares that He appointed David as"The" khalifa; but whose khalifa? Most probably he was appointed as khalifa or successor of the former ruler Talut.Again it has not been mentioned that Allah appointed David as "His" Khalifa. I had suggested that an explicit ayat of the Quran must be quoted to support the view that Allah appointed "Anyone" as "His" Khalifa or Vicegerent.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad Zaki
08-18-2013, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
I hope this article provides some insight,I contains a lot more what you demanded

Vicegerent of Allah and Servant of Allah

All revelations guide man to believe in the Supreme Power and make this knowledge beneficial for her/his spiritual development. Islam as revealed to Muhammad (PBUH) gave new dimensions to the relationship between man and the Supreme Power or God. According to the Divine teachings that were revealed to Muhammad (PBUH), to be "God's Servant" Abdullah is the highest rank that man can achieve.

To elaborate, to surrender to the Divine Law is a choice. While man can destroy her/himself by violating the law of his spiritual development, other creatures do not have that choice. They are in harmony with the order of the universe and follow the law of their own existence.

The seven heavens and the earth, and all beings therein, declare His glory: there is not a thing but celebrates His praise; and yet ye understand not how they declare His glory! verily He is Oft-Forbearing, Most Forgiving! (HQ: 17:44).
Because of man’s ability to mischief, continuous revelations came in order to correct man's way and to teach her/him about how to live in harmony with her/himself, and with her/his fellow humans, with nature, that is to be in harmony with the Divine Order. In other words, those revelations taught him how to follow the pure nature of Creation Aööööl-Fitra, so s/he can reach the rank of being Servant of Allah.

The relationship between Man, angels and Satan clarifies the status of man among creatures and her/his very special place as God's vicegerent:
I have Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth. They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood? Whilst we do celebrate Thy praise and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said, "I know what ye know not" (HQ 2:30).

In this verse, there is a declaration of the potentialities that man can have; s/he is a vicegerent of God, but factually s/he has the power to mischief as the angels perceived. The angels cannot be disobedient to Allah, but they expressed their limitations when they said that they could not see the wisdom of sending Adam to the Earth. They could see one fact: man has the ability to destroy and fight. The wisdom of creating “a vicegerent on earth” lies in Allah's Knowledge. "I know what ye know not". Therefore, the angels fell down in obeisance:

And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam:" and they bowed down: not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith" (HQ 2:34).

Iblis or Satan did not obey Allah's commandment because he denied the fact that Adam is a Vicegerent of Allah, and took the challenge to prove that Adam does not deserve to be in such a high rank. By so doing Satan was not accepting his limitations, and was full of pride as a powerful creature. When Adam made that act of disobedience out of ignorance, he was ready to repent. Here lies the very unique character of Adam. Both Satan and Adam are given the power to obey or disobey the Divine Law. However, Adam may fall in mistakes out of ignorance or he may forget his mission and his way, Satan disobeys God's directions out of arrogance and limited knowledge. He does not accept to be mistaken and his role is to prove that he is right. He challenges the Power of Truth by illusions. His followers stuck to illusions as real, and reject the Path to the truth. Naturally, Satan and his followers will meet their destiny by being in great suffering:

(Allah) said:
"Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee, Hell will I fill with you all (HQ: 7: 18ó).
Satan succeeded in revealing Adam's inherited ability to violate his own nature Fitra. Adam had to come to earth, to start a journey where he had to struggle against all the powers of illusions and to remember the Divine knowledge as was revealed to him in Heaven.
And He taught Adam the names of all things" (HQ 2: 31)

The verse points to what made Adam qualified for being Allah’s Vicegerent on earth. Allah has been supporting Adam and his children by continuous revelations and guidance, yet the ability to discern between the Truth and illusion, and to uncover the embedded knowledge needs a great deal of work from Adam's children. Their ultimate achievement is to be in the rank of Servant of Allah, so they can be in complete serenity and security:

…, there comes to you guidance from Me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be Companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein." (HQ 2:38-39)

The potential of being God's Servants was given to the children of Adam. Therefore, this potentiality put a great responsibility on the human beings' shoulders. If they follow the Path of Allah, surrender to His Divine Law, they prepare themselves to be His Servants. In Arabic, the root of ‘Abdullah servant of Allah is derived from the three letters ‘a.b.d which if put together with certain pronunciation “abbada” means “to prepare” or “to pave the way”. “Abdullah” is s/he who surrenders her/himself to Allah, so that Allah prepares her/him for Himself:
And I have prepared thee for Myself (HQ 20:41) (Our translation)
“Heavens and Earth contain Me not, but the heart of my believing Servant contains Me” (DH).
Used by Al Ghazali in Ihia Ulum Al Din

Man prepares himself to Allah, when s/he focuses on how to climb the ladder to achieve being His Servant. His first step is to live up to the knowledge of the Oneness of Allah where purifying the heart is a prerequisite:
O thou man! Verily thou art ever toiling on towards thy Lord - painfully toiling - but thou shalt meet Him" (HQ 84:6).
Prophets present a model of such a struggle. When they were prepared, the truth prevailed, and the Heavenly Guidance came to enlighten humankind’s way. It all starts from man’s sincere request and her/his work for it. It is that part of man, the secret of life that God endowed her/him with, and which is called in the Holy Qur’an “the Trust” Al Amanah that can be, awaken to supports man in her/his struggle:

We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but man undertook it; - he was indeed unjust and foolish" (HQ: 33:72).
The “Trust” is the hidden knowledge within man's heart. Without it, s/he would be “unjust and foolish”. If s/he keeps this Trust and follows its inspiration, s/he achieves her/his goal. S/he can keep this Trust if s/he is aware of the Divine Law. To put it in other words, the Trust is the symbolic word of the potentiality of living according to the Divine Law. At that point s/he attains being Allah’s Servant. If s/he follows the Truth that is embedded in her/his own nature, s/he will be guided to real life and if s/he deviates from this path, s/he will go astray.

If it had been Our Will, We should have elevated him with Our Signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires (hawah). His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our Signs; so relate the story; perchance they may reflect (HQ: 7:176).

Therefore let not such as believe not therein but follow their own vain desires (hawah) vert thee therefrom, lest thou perish!(HQ: 20:16)

But if they hearken not to thee, know that they only follow their own desires: and who is more astray than one who follows his own desires, devoid of guidance from Allah? For Allah guides not people given to wrong-doing. (HQ: 28:50)

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts) (hawa) lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.(HQ: 4:135)

For man to be Servant of Allah s/he should resist the illusive tendency al-hawa vigorously. If s/he succeeded, s/he will be just to her/himself and to everything. Because s/he is a Servant of God, Qur’an describes His Messenger as, "He does not say a word out of ‘hawa’, he is inspired, and he inspires" (HQ 53: 3, 4) (Our translation).

The teachings revealed to The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), clarify this relationship between Man and God in a way that solves the contradictions, which prevailed among some followers of other revelations between the nature of man and the nature of God. As God's vicegerent and His servant, man carries a divine nature within her/his soul; it is the “Trust” that God gifted her/him with, and the spirit that He breathed unto her/him:

When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." (HQ: 15:29).

But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him from His spirit (HQ 32: 9).

Yet man is not God, neither is s/he a reincarnation of God. The highest rank that man can achieve is to realize the goal of her/his own existence and to become God's Servant and His Vicegerent. To represent Allah on earth as Vicegerent (Khalifa) gives Man the chance to be in complete harmony with the Divine.
" So my Servant is still trying to get closer to me by all means till I love him. If I loved him I would be his ears with which he hears, his eye with which he sees, his hand with which he works, and his legs with which he walks"(DH).
Narrated by Al Bukhari and Ahmad.

The complete harmony or surrender to the Divine transforms a human being from her/his illusive untrue existence to the realm of reality and truth. This inner transformation, which might not be seen to the common observer, empowers a Servant of God with the capacity to foresee the wisdom and the truth beyond the common mind. Some of the prophets had obvious supernatural power to show people that the Almighty God can bestow that power upon whom He chooses to be His Servants. Jesus (PBUH) is but an example:

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel. And behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it, and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave
(HQ 5:110).

With our naïve mind we think that those whom Allah bestows on them His capability of the secret word "BE", will do for us what we wish to do but cannot. We also may try to increase our time of worship to gain this aptitude, putting in mind that we will have a super power, through which we can achieve our noble dreams. This is a misunderstanding of the teachings, because the one who will surrender completely to Allah, her/his will reflects Allah's will. S/he would have no supernatural interference with the universe. S/he surely will have this shining light from Allah, and her/his presence may transform the attendants if they are ready to receive. The power of truth in man can change the world. It happened with all prophets, not abruptly, but gradually. Moses (PBUH) for example saved the children of Israel and could escape the tyranny of the Pharaoh. That was a miracle. , not only could heal the ill, bring life to the dead and so on, but his call had spread all over the world and caused the failure of the most powerful Empire at that time. Needless to say that Muhammad's presence and the message he carried transformed Arabia, and made a breakthrough in the Human history.

The chance to be Servant of God and His vicegerent is not given only to prophets, but it can be given to whoever surrenders to the law fully and get free from the illusion completely. It is not necessary that a Servant of God will do miracles, because the most miraculous thing of all is to act and say out of the embedded Truth within one's heart, not out of hawa. Like him like Zakariyya who came out from solitude to inspire his people to remember God day and night:
So Zakariya came out to his people from his chamber: he told them through inspiration to celebrate Allah's praises in the morning and in the evening. (HQ: 19: 11).

He aimed for nothing but the Truth, and sought only God.

It has been the message of all revelations to teach man how to be linked to the Origin of life and to realize her/his potentials. But the Islamic teachings stress the value of being a Servant of God without reducing man into a mere vanishing being, and without magnifying him to be a god.

As simple as it may appear, this relationship between Man and God was perplexing to the human mind. The Call to be a Servant of God was misunderstood. For some, it meant that man should obey God's commandments blindly, and fear God as a Super Power that will exercise His mighty against those who disobey him by burning them in Hell or exposing them to all kinds of torture. This personification of God is against the basic principle of believing in Him as beyond everything and within everything at the same time. He is not an entity and cannot be. Therefore, it is a grave mistake to project a human image on Him, thinking of Him like human lords who lead their slaves by force and violence. Hell and Paradise are symbolic depicted pictures that explain the work of the Divine Law, demonstrating how man harvests the fruit of what s/he sows.

It is equally wrong to take good persons as gods, or reincarnation of Him. While it is well understood that there is a sacred part within man that can transform man from the illusive world to the world of Truth, the Originator is above and beyond and He is always Greater. Allahu Akbar “Allah is Greater” is a very distinguished phrase in Islam. No wonder, thus, the call for prayers starts by Allahu Akbar. Therefore in the Holy Qur’an, Jesus (PBUH) is a Word of God, but that does not imply that he is a god. Jesus (PBUH) became a Sign of Almighty God who manifests His Divine Word within him. Jesus (PBUH) did not ask people to worship him:
Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when thou didst take me up thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
(HQ 5:117).

SOME of Jesus' followers depict that God is reincarnated in Jesus (PBUH) . When Jesus (PBUH) said, "Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name"(M’t: 6:9), he was emphasizing the greatness of God. This expression is the equivalent to Allahu Akbar. Yet it was not understood as such among SOME of Jesus' followers. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by clarifying the position of Jesus (PBUH) as “Abdullah,” introduced a concept and an approach that can protect human beings from falling in the same mistake of some of Jesus' followers. Allahu Akbar added the dimension that can protect the human mind from perceiving any limited creature as god.

There could be no contradictions between Jesus' saying, ", I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (Joh: 14:6) and being ‘Abdullah. Jesus (PBUH) came with the message of God that expresses the Truth and guided to Life. To follow Jesus (PBUH) is to be one with him and to be really alive. Yet God will remain greater. "Hallowed is His Name". Muhammad (PBUH) explains that man is created to be Man, that is, to be worthy of being a Servant of God. Hence, to be a Servant of God is a goal that should be acquired. Discovering the divine knowledge within her/him is the first step towards that end.

As human beings, we are either capable of realizing the sublime potentialities that we were given to us, or we lose them. It is the challenge that human beings have to face while on earth.

With reference to Mr.Signor's lengthy response it is again submitted that some explicit ayat of the Quran should have been quoted to confirm the view that Allah appointed anyone (Adam or David) as "His" khalifa or vicegerent.None of the two learned scholars has quoted any Quranic ayat in support of his view.

Signor
08-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Adam and His Children inhabited the Earth, Generation after Generation

Allah reiterated His favor on the Children of Adam when He stated that He mentioned them in the highest of heights before He created them. Allah said,
﴿وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَـئِكَةِ﴾
(And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels.)
This Ayah means, "O Muhammad ! Mention to your people what Allah said to the angels,
﴿إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِى الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً﴾
(Verily, I am going to place a Khalifah on earth).
Meaning people reproducing generation after generation, century after century, just as Allah said,
﴿وَهُوَ الَّذِى جَعَلَكُمْ خَلَـئِفَ الاٌّرْضِ﴾
(And it is He Who has made you (Khala'if) generations coming after generations, replacing each other on the earth) (6:165),
﴿وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ حُلَفَآءَ الاٌّرْضِ﴾
(And makes you (Khulafa') inheritors of the earth) (27:62),
﴿وَلَوْ نَشَآءُ لَجَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ مَّلَـئِكَةً فِى الاٌّرْضِ يَخْلُفُونَ ﴾
(And if it were Our will, We would have (destroyed you (mankind all, and) made angels to replace you (Yakhlufun) on the earth.) (43: 60) and,
﴿فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ﴾
(Then after them succeeded an (evil) generation (Khalf)) (7:169). It appears that Allah was not refering to Adam specifically as Khalifah, otherwise he would not have allowed the angels' statement,
﴿أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَآءَ﴾
(Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood).
The angels meant that this type of creature usually commits the atrocities they mentioned. The angels knew of this fact, according to their understanding of human nature, for Allah stated that He would create man from clay. Or, the angels understood this fact from the word Khalifah, which also means the person who judges disputes that occur between people, forbidding them from injustice and sin, as Al-Qurtubi said.
The statement the angels uttered was not a form of disputing with Allah's, nor out of envy for the Children of Adam, as some mistakenly thought. Allah has described them as those who do not precede Him in speaking, meaning that they do not ask Allah anything without His permission. When Allah informed them that He was going to create a creation on the earth, and they had knowledge that this creation would commit mischief on it, as Qatadah mentioned, they said,
(Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood)
This is only a question for the sake of learning about the wisdom of that, as if they said, Our Lord! What is the wisdom of creating such creatures since they will cause trouble in the earth and spill blood "If the wisdom behind this action is that You be worshipped, we praise and glorify You (meaning we pray to You) we never indulge in mischief, so why create other creatures''
Allah said to the angels in answer to their inquiry,
﴿إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ﴾
(I know that which you do not know.) meaning, "I know that the benefit of creating this type of creature outweighs the harm that you mentioned, that which you have no knowledge of. I will create among them Prophets and send Messengers. I will also create among them truthful, martyrs, righteous believers, worshippers, the modest, the pious, the scholars who implement their knowledge, humble people and those who love Allah and follow His Messengers.''
The Sahih recorded that when the angels ascend to Allah with the records of the servant's deeds, Allah asks them, while having better knowledge, "How did you leave My servants'' They will say, "We came to them while they were praying and left them while they were praying.'' This is because the angels work in shifts with mankind, and they change shifts during the Fajr and `Asr prayers. The angels who descended will remain with us, while the angels who have remained with us ascend with our deeds. The Messenger of Allah said,
«يُرْفَعُ إِلَيْهِ عَمَلُ اللَّيْلِ قَبْلَ النَّهَارِ وَعَمَلُ النَّهَارِ قَبْلَ اللَّيْل»
(The deeds of the night are elevated to Allah before the morning, and the deeds of the morning before the night falls. )
Hence, the angels' statement, "We came to them while they were praying and left them while they were praying,'' explains Allah's statement,
(I know that which you do not know.)
It was said that the meaning of Allah's statement,
(I know that which you do not know.) is, "I have a specific wisdom in creating them, which you do not have knowledge of.'' It was also said that it is in answer to,
﴿وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ﴾
(While we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You) after which Allah said,
(I know that which you do not know). Meaning, "I know that Iblis is not as you are, although he is among you.'' Others said,
﴿أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَآءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ﴾
"(Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, ـ while we glorify you with praises and thanks and sanctify You.) is their request that they should be allowed to inhabit the earth, instead of the Children of Adam. So Allah said to them,
(I know that which you do not know) if your inhabiting the heavens is better, or worse for you.'' Ar-Razi as well as others said this. Allah knows best.

The Obligation of appointing a Khalifah and some related Issues

Al-Qurtubi, as well as other scholars, said that this Ayah (2:30) proves the obligation of appointing a Khalifah to pass judgements on matters of dispute between people, to aid the oppressed against the oppressor, to implement the Islamic penal code and to forbid evil. There are many other tasks that can only be fulfilled by appointing the Imam, and what is necessary in performing an obligation, is an obligation itself. We should state here that Imamah occurs by either naming a successor, as a group among Ahl As-Sunnah scholars said occurred - by the Prophet - in the case of Abu Bakr, or hinting to a successor. Or, the current Khalifah names a certain person as Khalifah after him, as Abu Bakr did with `Umar. Or, the Khalifah might leave the matter in the hands of the Muslim consultative council, or a group of righteous men, just as `Umar did. Or, the people of authority could gather around a certain person to whom they give the pledge of allegiance, or they could select one among them to choose the candidate, according to the majority of the scholars.
The Khalifah must be a responsible adult Muslim male, able to perform Ijtihad (independent legal judgments), bodily able, righteous, with knowledge of warfare, politics. He also must be from the tribe of Quraysh, according to the correct view, but it is not necessary that he be from the tribe of Bani Hashim, or that he be immune from error, as the Rafidah (Shiites) falsely claim.
When the Khalifah becomes an immoral person (Fasiq), should he be impeached There is disagreement over this matter, but the correct view is that he is not to be removed, because the Messenger of Allah said,
«إِلَّا أَنْ تَرَوْا كُفْرًا بَوَاحًا عِنْدَكُمْ مِنَ اللهِ فِيهِ بُرْهَان»
(Unless you witness a clear Kufr regarding which you have clear proof from Allah. )
Does the Khalifah have the right to resign from his post There is a difference on this issue. It is a fact that Al-Hasan bin `Ali removed himself from the position of Khalifah and surrendered it to Mu`awiyah. However, this occurred because of a necessity, and Al-Hasan was praised for this action.
It is not permissible to appoint two Imams for the world or more at the same time. This is not allowed because the Messenger of Allah said,
«مَنْ جَاءَكُمْ وَأَمْرُكُمْ جَمِيعٌ يُرِيدُ أَنْ يُفَرِّقَ بَيْنَكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُ كَائِنًا مَنْ كَان»
(Whoever came to you while you are united and tried to divide you, then execute him, no matter who he is.)
This is the view of the majority of scholars. Imam Al-Haramayn stated that Abu Ishaq allowed the appointment of two or more Imams when the various provinces are far away from each other. However, Imam Al-Haramayn himself was indecisive about this view.
﴿وَعَلَّمَ ءَادَمَ الأَسْمَآءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَـئِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِى بِأَسْمَآءِ هَـؤُلاَءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَـدِقِينَ - قَالُواْ سُبْحَـنَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَآ إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَآ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ - قَالَ يَـاءَادَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَآئِهِمْ فَلَمَّآ أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَآئِهِم قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَـوَاتِ وَالاٌّرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴾
(31. And He taught Adam all the names (of everything), then He showed them to the angels and said, "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful.'') (32. They (angels) said: "Glory is to You, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. Verily, You are the Knower, the Wise.'') (33. He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names,'' and when he had informed them of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the Ghayb (unseen) in the heavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have been concealing'')

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...sk=view&id=406

You can read more by Clicking on the above link,Its Tafsir Ibn Kathir.Search it for the Tafsir of 38:26 InshaAllah

Insaanah
08-18-2013, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Zaki
Controversial Commentary Of Th Quran
Why is it controversial? Sometimes there are different views, but that does not make them controversial.

Is there any explicit quranic ayat to support this view?
I had suggested that an explicit ayat of the Quran must be quoted to support the view that Allah appointed "Anyone" as "His" Khalifa or Vicegerent.
it is again submitted that some explicit ayat of the Quran should have been quoted to confirm the view that Allah appointed anyone (Adam or David) as "His" khalifa or vicegerent.None of the two learned scholars has quoted any Quranic ayat in support of his view.
Our two main sources for tafseer are the Qur'an and the sunnah of the Prophet :saws: and his sayings as recorded in the ahaadeeth. While I do not know whether the ahadeeth mention anything on this, it is best to ask for both sources. It is not necessary that only an explicit Qur'anic ayah should be taken as evidence.

Muhammad Zaki
08-21-2013, 03:07 PM
Adam and His Children inhabited the Earth, Generation after Generation

Allah reiterated His favor on the Children of Adam when He stated that He mentioned them in the highest of heights before He created them. Allah said,
﴿وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَـئِكَةِ﴾
(And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels.)
This Ayah means, "O Muhammad ! Mention to your people what Allah said to the angels,
﴿إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِى الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً﴾
(Verily, I am going to place a Khalifah on earth).
Meaning people reproducing generation after generation, century after century, just as Allah said,
﴿وَهُوَ الَّذِى جَعَلَكُمْ خَلَـئِفَ الاٌّرْضِ﴾
(And it is He Who has made you (Khala'if) generations coming after generations, replacing each other on the earth) (6:165),
﴿وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ حُلَفَآءَ الاٌّرْضِ﴾
(And makes you (Khulafa') inheritors of the earth) (27:62),
﴿وَلَوْ نَشَآءُ لَجَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ مَّلَـئِكَةً فِى الاٌّرْضِ يَخْلُفُونَ ﴾
(And if it were Our will, We would have (destroyed you (mankind all, and) made angels to replace you (Yakhlufun) on the earth.) (43: 60) and,
﴿فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ﴾
(Then after them succeeded an (evil) generation (Khalf)) (7:169). It appears that Allah was not refering to Adam specifically as Khalifah, otherwise he would not have allowed the angels' statement,
(Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood).
The angels meant that this type of creature usually commits the atrocities they mentioned. The angels knew of this fact, according to their understanding of human nature, for Allah stated that He would create man from clay. Or, the angels understood this fact from the word Khalifah, which also means the person who judges disputes that occur between people, forbidding them from injustice and sin, as Al-Qurtubi said.
The statement the angels uttered was not a form of disputing with Allah's, nor out of envy for the Children of Adam, as some mistakenly thought. Allah has described them as those who do not precede Him in speaking, meaning that they do not ask Allah anything without His permission. When Allah informed them that He was going to create a creation on the earth, and they had knowledge that this creation would commit mischief on it, as Qatadah mentioned, they said,
(Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood)
This is only a question for the sake of learning about the wisdom of that, as if they said, Our Lord! What is the wisdom of creating such creatures since they will cause trouble in the earth and spill blood "If the wisdom behind this action is that You be worshipped, we praise and glorify You (meaning we pray to You) we never indulge in mischief, so why create other creatures''
Allah said to the angels in answer to their inquiry,
(I know that which you do not know.) meaning, "I know that the benefit of creating this type of creature outweighs the harm that you mentioned, that which you have no knowledge of. I will create among them Prophets and send Messengers. I will also create among them truthful, martyrs, righteous believers, worshippers, the modest, the pious, the scholars who implement their knowledge, humble people and those who love Allah and follow His Messengers.''
The Sahih recorded that when the angels ascend to Allah with the records of the servant's deeds, Allah asks them, while having better knowledge, "How did you leave My servants'' They will say, "We came to them while they were praying and left them while they were praying.'' This is because the angels work in shifts with mankind, and they change shifts during the Fajr and `Asr prayers. The angels who descended will remain with us, while the angels who have remained with us ascend with our deeds. The Messenger of Allah said,
«يُرْفَعُ إِلَيْهِ عَمَلُ اللَّيْلِ قَبْلَ النَّهَارِ وَعَمَلُ النَّهَارِ قَبْلَ اللَّيْل»
(The deeds of the night are elevated to Allah before the morning, and the deeds of the morning before the night falls. )
Hence, the angels' statement, "We came to them while they were praying and left them while they were praying,'' explains Allah's statement,
(I know that which you do not know.)
It was said that the meaning of Allah's statement,
(I know that which you do not know.) is, "I have a specific wisdom in creating them, which you do not have knowledge of.'' It was also said that it is in answer to,
﴿وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ﴾
(While we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You) after which Allah said,
(I know that which you do not know). Meaning, "I know that Iblis is not as you are, although he is among you.'' Others said,
﴿أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَآءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ﴾
"(Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, ـ while we glorify you with praises and thanks and sanctify You.) is their request that they should be allowed to inhabit the earth, instead of the Children of Adam. So Allah said to them,
(I know that which you do not know) if your inhabiting the heavens is better, or worse for you.'' Ar-Razi as well as others said this. Allah knows best.

The Obligation of appointing a Khalifah and some related Issues

Al-Qurtubi, as well as other scholars, said that this Ayah (2:30) proves the obligation of appointing a Khalifah to pass judgements on matters of dispute between people, to aid the oppressed against the oppressor, to implement the Islamic penal code and to forbid evil. There are many other tasks that can only be fulfilled by appointing the Imam, and what is necessary in performing an obligation, is an obligation itself. We should state here that Imamah occurs by either naming a successor, as a group among Ahl As-Sunnah scholars said occurred - by the Prophet - in the case of Abu Bakr, or hinting to a successor. Or, the current Khalifah names a certain person as Khalifah after him, as Abu Bakr did with `Umar. Or, the Khalifah might leave the matter in the hands of the Muslim consultative council, or a group of righteous men, just as `Umar did. Or, the people of authority could gather around a certain person to whom they give the pledge of allegiance, or they could select one among them to choose the candidate, according to the majority of the scholars.
The Khalifah must be a responsible adult Muslim male, able to perform Ijtihad (independent legal judgments), bodily able, righteous, with knowledge of warfare, politics. He also must be from the tribe of Quraysh, according to the correct view, but it is not necessary that he be from the tribe of Bani Hashim, or that he be immune from error, as the Rafidah (Shiites) falsely claim.
When the Khalifah becomes an immoral person (Fasiq), should he be impeached There is disagreement over this matter, but the correct view is that he is not to be removed, because the Messenger of Allah said,
«إِلَّا أَنْ تَرَوْا كُفْرًا بَوَاحًا عِنْدَكُمْ مِنَ اللهِ فِيهِ بُرْهَان»
(Unless you witness a clear Kufr regarding which you have clear proof from Allah. )
Does the Khalifah have the right to resign from his post There is a difference on this issue. It is a fact that Al-Hasan bin `Ali removed himself from the position of Khalifah and surrendered it to Mu`awiyah. However, this occurred because of a necessity, and Al-Hasan was praised for this action.
It is not permissible to appoint two Imams for the world or more at the same time. This is not allowed because the Messenger of Allah said,
«مَنْ جَاءَكُمْ وَأَمْرُكُمْ جَمِيعٌ يُرِيدُ أَنْ يُفَرِّقَ بَيْنَكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُ كَائِنًا مَنْ كَان»
(Whoever came to you while you are united and tried to divide you, then execute him, no matter who he is.)
This is the view of the majority of scholars. Imam Al-Haramayn stated that Abu Ishaq allowed the appointment of two or more Imams when the various provinces are far away from each other. However, Imam Al-Haramayn himself was indecisive about this view.
﴿وَعَلَّمَ ءَادَمَ الأَسْمَآءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَـئِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِى بِأَسْمَآءِ هَـؤُلاَءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَـدِقِينَ - قَالُواْ سُبْحَـنَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَآ إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَآ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ - قَالَ يَـاءَادَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَآئِهِمْ فَلَمَّآ أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَآئِهِم قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَـوَاتِ وَالاٌّرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴾
(31. And He taught Adam all the names (of everything), then He showed them to the angels and said, "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful.'') (32. They (angels) said: "Glory is to You, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. Verily, You are the Knower, the Wise.'') (33. He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names,'' and when he had informed them of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the Ghayb (unseen) in the heavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have been concealing'')

You can read more by Clicking on the above link,Its Tafsir Ibn Kathir.Search it for the Tafsir of 38:26 InshaAllah
CONCLUSION:
From the comments and lengthy descriptions , it is abundantly clear that Allah did not appoint anyone as "His own" khalifa ( or successor ). The learned commentators have not quoted even a single Quranic ayat in support of the view that Adam or all human beings were appointed as Allah's khalifa or khalifas on earth.Therefore the whole ideology and institutions, based on the assumption that man or some men are the khalifas of Allah on earth, are not supported or confirmed by the Quran.

Muhammad Zaki
08-21-2013, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Sometimes there are different views, but that does not make them controversial.
There are different views ,no doubt ;the controversy is whether Allah appointed "His" own khalifa on earth

Muhammad Zaki
08-21-2013, 03:20 PM
With reference to 2:30 , Whether Allah declared that he was going to "appoint" or "create" a khalifa ? Most of the commentators have asserted that this declaration refers to the "creation" of Adam. Is it correct?

Signor
08-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Three W's are in my mind right now:

Why you are asking such questions to us?

When we have no Scholars here,only Student of Knowledge

While you wrote this about yourself in Introduction

Former lecturer Department of History,Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh, author of nine books on History and Islam,
recently translated and published Urdu translation of the Quran,titled, Tarjuma e Quran Aue Tashreeh Quran hi ki Raushni
men,published by Beacon Publishers Aligarh ,India.

Muhammad Zaki
08-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Three W's are in my mind right now:

Why you are asking such questions to us?

When we have no Scholars here,only Student of Knowledge

While you wrote this about yourself in Introduction
The question was not exclusively meant for Students.You could have sort the opinion of some Ulama well versed in Quranic study.I hope that some learned Ulama would please pay attention to this problem dealing with very important principle of Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!