/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian Military Coup Massacre of the innocent.

Hamza Asadullah
08-17-2013, 10:40 PM
Egyptian Military Coup Massacre of the Innocent

Oh Allah destroy those enemies of Islam who are not eligable for guidance. Protect the innocent and rid this Earth of the greedy evil power hungry hypocrites who have sold their souls to the Devil for a cheap price. Ameen

*Warning contains disturbing scenes*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
08-18-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm really speechless ! my hands are shaking and I'm unable to write proper words to describe this genocide against my innocent brothers and sisters in Egypt.
I'm in total disablement.
what time are we living in ? where muslims are slaughtered in thousands, where the west and the democratic countries are justifying this massacre because they don't want an islamic government in Egypt, which endangers of course the existence of Israel. where liberals and human right activists in egypt and in the world say they are indifferent, and it's an egyptian internal issue. where muslims are unable to do anything but seeing their brothers killed and praying to Allah.
The only thing that come into my mind is the du'a of the prophet salla Allahu 3alayhi wa sallam, the day of ta'if :

"O Allah! I complain to You of my weakness, my scarcity of resources and the humiliation I have been subjected to by the people. O Most Merciful of those who are merciful. O Lord of the weak and my Lord too. To whom have you entrusted me?
To a distant person who receives me with hostility? Or to an enemy to whom you have granted authority over my affair? So long as You are not angry with me, I do not care. Your favor is of a more expansive relief to me. I seek refuge in the light of Your Face by which all darkness is dispelled and every affair of this world and the next is set right, lest Your anger or Your displeasure descends upon me. I desire Your pleasure and satisfaction until You are pleased.
There is no power and no might except by You."

Jedi_Mindset
08-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Astagfirullah imsad

May Allah protect us from the ones who are not honest and the ones who show enmity to us. Ameen

Hamza Asadullah
08-18-2013, 12:27 PM
We are in much pain and hurt when we see our Muslim brothers and sisters massacred, tortured and oppressed all over the world by the zionists and their allies but these atrocities are being caused by our own Muslim brethren!

Currently they are scouring the streets targetting the bearded brothers and veiled sisters because it is assumed that they are with the "Islamists". The secularists have sided with the zionist backed Military.

But we must never lose hope. Do any of us think that any lasting victory will be given to the enemies of Islam? Those hold tight to the rope of Islam have Almighty Allah by their side!

So be positive for this is a test and Allah is ALWAYS with those who are patient.

These secularists, zionists and their allies are planning and plotting but Allah is the best of planners and plotters and know that the very end result will surely be victory for the believers! This is a promise of Allah and Allah the exalted NEVER breaks his promises!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadan90
08-18-2013, 01:12 PM
I am just in shock of what I saw in that video. I cannot believe this is the reality of some of our beloved brother and sisters in Islam. This is just sick. I feel so helpless. :cry: May Allah bring us hope and patience to deal with such difficult trials.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!