/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Offending others

h-n
08-18-2013, 03:38 AM
Prophet Lut peace be upon him did NOT apologise to the homosexuals for offending them for their deprave acts, as it was "hurting their feelings",

Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him did NOT apologise to the idol worshippers for smashing their idols to prove a point as they found it "offensive"

Prophet Moses peace be upon him when he came down from the mountain and found the people committing idol worship with the golden calf he did not apologise to them for "ruining their way of life".

As in my past threads, I do not hide the fact that my threads here are written with the Muslims in mind and not non-Muslims, as I wish for the Muslims to be steadfast in Islam and not to be unsure of some points. With anyone reading my threads though, they are only to the point and direct, as I do not wish to waste other people's time as we don't know when we are going to leave this world. For the people who are interested in forbidding evil and enjoining what is good they would understand that when the Prophets;-

- went against homosexuals, it was not acceptable for someone to stand up and say "not everyone accepts homosexuality",

- went against idol worship, it was not acceptable for someone to stand up and say "not everyone accepts idol worship".

If we kept on placing admissions, exemptions on everything, it would take a very long time to get to the point. Even I don't blame the wars of the government on the people, but they have to listen to the one God. I don't side with any wars as they are government based, and even with all the conspiracy do they really tell us what is going on? I don't believe so, ie they attack countries without telling their population first, already bombing in Pakistan, Yemen etc. With soldiers they are responsible for what they fight for personally on the Day of Judgement, and cannot get their leaders to stand up for them then, we wish that they avoid the war, not to commit suicide and repent and pray to the one God, remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

The reason why many people do this as they don't want people to accuse them of not being nice, patient etc. I am 100% comfortable within myself that I do live side by side with other people from different backgrounds and beliefs, I am happy to work and help others. You'll have to wait till the Day of Judgement and we will see which of us are more patient.

When talking about religion of course there is always disapproval for what wrongdoers are doing.

5:54 (Asad) O you who have attained to faith! If you ever abandon your faith," [76] God will in time bring forth [in your stead] people whom He loves and who love Him - humble towards the believers, proud towards all who deny the truth: [people] who strive hard in God's cause, and do not fear to be censured by anyone who might censure them: such is God's favour, which He grants unto whom He wills. And God is infinite, all-knowing.

I do respect what people have done here in this forum, and I understand that this is a place were many non-Muslims gather, but again I only came here for the Muslims. For me to be ever like you in talking about the non-Muslims I would have to dismiss what Allah has provided to the non-Muslims already. People are vastly underestimating what God has already given to the non-Muslims.

All the Prophets came with one message the existence of the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

The Christians and the Jews are in agreement with the above in that is what the people in the past believed. They did not say that;-

- Prophet David peace be upon him copied off Prophet Noah peace be upon him,
- that Prophet Solomon peace be upon him copied off Prophet Adam peace be upon him

The Christians say we do not worship the same God, that Prophet Ibrahim, Noah, Lut, Job peace be upon him have mentioned, then are they saying that all the Prophets Moses, Ibrahim, Lut, Job peace be upon them etc, are different people but similar names and stories??

God only sends Prophets to help people to warn, remind the message of that there is the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell. If God did not send us the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him it is already evident that we would have been lost, the Christians (for their idol worship-as they accept Prophet Jesus peace be upon him as their saviour), and the Jews (for rejecting Hell and looking for the life of this world) could not give the right message -this is what Islam is doing today that Christianity could not do-provide the same message that there is the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

The Christians have accepted that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be coming back-this is after the Dajjal (anti-christ) has arrived which will be after the downfall of these countries. The Dajjal is coming and assuming control, and does not need anyone's assistance.

People today are reacting like people in the past, ie;-

-the chose to side with the homosexuals instead of the Prophet Lut peace be upon him,

-they chose to side with the idol worshippers instead of Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him, and they threw him into a fire.

- people today rather show more opposition to women wearing headscarves then wearing bikinis

- people are willing to side with anyone that goes against the Muslims who accept the one God,
the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell (were the Christians are happy to make money from the publishing the stories of "Noah and the Ark" but not give the most important message of the belief in the one God-if you believe in the one God, you could never, never accept that he had a son.

- as with people in the past they opposed the Prophets and persisted with their evil, just as they were simply opposing Islam, they increased their evil since Sep 11th by rather accepting homosexuals then Muslims, allowing them to have "marriages". Giving homosexuals what they say they were afraid of the Muslims doing "changing their country".

- they have witnessed many natural disasters, the 2004 tsunami, the New Orleans flooding, the flooding in Pakistan, the earthquake in the Kashmir areas etc. They have heard that Muslims believe in one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell, this information is what was given to the people aforetime, and that was enough for Allah to send them to Hell. Today people are trivialising people's sins in rejecting God, and then they demand proof that he exists. They have it, even the examples of all the fruit in this world, the point is that they are so used to having fruit the rainfall,, they fall deaf and say they've heard it all before, they take things for guaranteed. But if you liken it to an example if you only had a few people living on this world on only 10 acres of land and they had applies, oranges, pear, plum trees etc, and all was barren around them-how can they reject God??? IT is no different today, it is similar to people getting shocked that they have a hurricane, and when they have it a few more times, they brush it off and say its the norm.

I am not here to waste anyone's time, I do have a pastime, and am happy to get along with people, but as anyone can understand when you write threads (and in my case, when I hear some Muslims not understanding something), I get to the point, if I wanted to make fun out of non-Muslims I wouldn't be laughing, and not be so serious and to the point, I don't find it funny when they accept lewd behaviour-anyone could make more jokes, make cartoons even about them more then they could ever do about the Muslims-but we choose not to as its NOT funny for people on the path to Hell fire.

God has taken many people's souls even last week, last month in similar circumstances to what Muslims are saying that people don't know enough, when they heard of the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell", God saw fit to finish their test, I have every confidence that God has already given so much to people in this world, so I am comfortable in not having to treat people as if its the first day that they heard that the Muslims worship the one God, believe in the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

I will leave it to that, I am happy to do so, I am not fazed if Muslims see fit to accept the comments of hypocrites, who are willing to side with anyone to go against what is right as that is what wrongdoers do. Do not be in a state of being unsure of the non-Muslims, as place your trust in God, and that he is ALL-MERCIFUL AND ALL-COMPASSIONATE and provides a fair test.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WarriorforMarie
08-18-2013, 03:51 AM
Why do you believe your religion is right? What if you are wrong?

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Then to you be yours and to him his,
Just like you find it unfair that he wishes Islam to be proclaimed over all ways of life,
He may find it unfair that you want rejection of God's rule IN PRINCIPLE to be proclaimed over all ways of life.

I don't think he cares about what you do at home just like you don't care about what he does at home.

And yes, it's impossible for your way and his way to co-exist totally peacefully.
America may accept blasphemy against God, yet he will not accept blasphemy against God.
according to a Satanist The Quran and bible blaspheme Satan.
So in "neutral" America, good and bad are equal.
Ignorance is strength,
War is peace (ask Nobel peace prize winner Obama who doesn't declare wars but just bombs for "peace")
Slavery and bondage to whims of politicians is "freedom".

Vile indeed are the behests of your freedom of indeed you call it freedom.

Peace be to those who follow the guidance.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 08:34 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
08-18-2013, 08:58 AM
:sl:

how to invite others to the Truth ?

invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.

( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #125)

Independent
08-18-2013, 09:38 AM
I read your post with interest, h-n.

As a non Muslim, when i first joined this site i was astonished at many of the attitudes expressed here. All the more so because, very often, no one would argue against them or even seem to notice how extraordinarily aggressive they were. I also saw how many new members would be scared off in a matter of days, as some careless remark gets pounced on. I've never seen another forum that's so aggressive in its language (although I'm sure there are plenty of them out there).

Later on I began to notice the quieter voices more and the many members whose views I would respect greatly. (I think perhaps the general atmosphere has also improved.)

Nevertheless, the louder voices continue to come across as expressing an actual, visceral hatred of everything about western culture - and also, frankly, me personally - simply for disagreeing with them.

I also discovered that many members here blame absolutely everything that is evil in the world on me and my culture and that they think - literally - that I am doing the devil's work. Wow.

format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
place your trust in God, and that he is ALL-MERCIFUL AND ALL-COMPASSIONATE
This is the aspect of Islam that does not seem to come across so well in what you say.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
argue with them in a way that is better.
Personally, I think this way is better from every point of view.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 09:47 AM

invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.

Waálaikumussalam wr wb sister,
yes, it's a good reminder, it is best to always try to overlook and try,
but when your way of life is under attack, you have to give priority to the capital over the profit,

Allah swt tells us:

[QUOTE]3:61
And if anyone should argue with thee about this [truth] after all the knowledge that has come unto thee,
say: "Come! Let us summon our sons and your sons, and our women and your women, and ourselves and yourselves;
and then let us pray [together] humbly and ardently,
and let us invoke God's curse upon those [of us] who are telling a lie."

4:109
Oh, you might well argue in their behalf in the life of this world: but who will argue in their behalf with God on the Day of Resurrection, or who will be their defender?

22:3
And yet, among men there is many a one who argues about God without having any knowledge [of Him], and follows every rebellious satanic force

29:46
And do not argue with the followers of earlier revelation otherwise than in a most kindly manner - unless it be such of them as are bent on evildoing and say: “We believe in that which has been be*stowed from on high upon us, as well as that which has been bestowed upon you: or our God and your God is one and the same, and it is unto Him that We [all] surrender ourselves.”

those living in peace may see it one way, because the only side of the spectrum they are exposed to is the neutral side.
those living in continuous conflict and under oppression and persecution see it differently - they may be on the defensive.
those fighting on the front lines obviously aren't thinking about appeasement and dawah, they are on the offensive.

And Allah knows best.
me - i see a blatant attack on Islam and will not sugar coat the truth.

9:73
O PROPHET! strive hard against the deniers of the truth and the hypocrites, and be adamant with them. And their goal shall be hell -and how vile a journey's end!

Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an).

Al Quran 25:52

When Allah's help and the victory comes, they'll consider Islam anyway - just as the conquest of Makkah has shown.

they go to our lands with soldiers and bombs, kill and torture our men, women and children and try to teach us about how to live our lives? and human rights!!!??? we know about their human rights and contempt for our feelings and opinions too well.

O you who have attained to faith! If you ever abandon your faith," God will in time bring forth [in your stead] people whom He loves and who love Him - humble towards the believers, proud towards all who deny the truth: [people] who strive hard in God's cause, and do not fear to be censured by anyone who might censure them: such is God's favour, which He grants unto whom He wills. And God is infinite, all-knowing.
Quran 5:54

Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,- though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in you rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart."
3:119

1. O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in Allah your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.

2. If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth.

Quran 60:1-2
looking at my siggy should give you an idea of how much they care for your feelings.
Islam never flourished through inferiority complex, it flourished when the disbelievers were filled with respect and awe for it's strength and magnanimity. it's generosity and mercy in times of strength.
research : SALAHUDDEN AL AYYOUBI.

here's what a new Muslim had to say about him:

Tfmusicmaker 1 year ago
I knew Anwar. I was taught by him as a young man in San Diego.I took my shahaddah by him. I am honored to call him a friend. I never knew any of the negative things they attributed to him. I never learned anything but true islam from him. I once asked him not to make his speeches so firey before he moved to DC. I asked him because I felt harm was coming to him and I cared about him and didn't want to see him get hurt. He told me He must do what he believes in. He lived and died by his word.

Signor
08-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Inviting People With Wisdom And Beautiful Preaching

The following are the guidelines how to do Da’wah with hikmah and beautiful preaching:

1. Pray and aspire for eloquent speech and wisdom
2. Speak with confidence
3. Be friendly and show kindness in your approach
4. It is always best to invite people to Islam with kind words instead of evil words or bad language
6. Speak good words and do not insult
7. Avoid vain discussion, argumentation and debate
8. Control anger and refrain from having dispute or quarrel
9. Present Islam objectively by giving proofs from the Qur’an and the Sunnah. If the non-Muslims try to counter argue, by claiming that their religion also teaches the same or even better ask for concrete proof or evidence.
10. Explain the meaning, beauty and excellence of Islam: its rationality, completeness and practicality in the most logical and simple way. Always stress that indeed, Islam is easy.
11. Make use of parables and similitude that may give admonition
12. Choose the proper time (moment) or day for Da’wah and avoid making people from becoming bored.
13.Deliver the lecture briefly but precisely with eloquence in order to arouse the listeners’ interest.
14. Talk with feelings and emotions
15. Explain things very clearly, repeat important points (if necessary), and speak in a loud and clear voice.
16. Make appropriate gestures to facilitate better understanding
17. Use illustrations (visual aids) to arouse audience interest and facilitate easy comprehension.
18. If possible, write and reproduce copies of your speech or lecture for distribution to the audience after your talk.
19. Ask if they understood properly the Islamic lecture that was conveyed to them. Also be ready to entertain but not too many questions.
20. Use all other possible means of communication to do Da’wah.
21.Beautify your presentation of Islam with the language of the Qur’an
22. After the lecture or Da’wah is over, invite the non-Muslims to open their minds and hearts to Islam with selected Qur’anic verses
23.If they ignore your invitation, then advise them to pray to the One and Only True God -- to supplicate to Him to guide them to the Truth. Verily, He is the One Who guides those whom He wills to Islam.

Full Article

From another source

The best way to start this process of inviting to the Truth of the Quran is to try to use logic and leave no option for the brothers, whom you are trying to propagate to understand the Words of Allah Subhanah, but to use their intelligence and their common sense when evaluating your arguments; for this faculty of intelligence, and power of reasoning, and common sense are indeed very strong tools bestowed upon man from their Lord Most Merciful.

Sometimes, in the search of knowledge and to derive the best answers, it might be prudent to ask the right questions which challenge their faculties of intelligence and common sense! It indeed needs a lot of patience and wisdom for the one who Allah Subhanah has blessed with the knowledge from the Quran to argue with the ones who do not believe (or do not want to believe) in the Truth of the Quran! But that is precisely what our Lord has commanded the believers to do when inviting anyone to the 'way of Allah Subhanah'.

It is imperative that you do not challenge their beliefs at the outset, nor say anything about their faith, no matter how much you think they are against the guidance of the Quran; for that will do nothing but close their hearts, put them in a defensive mode, and they will not want to hear a word of what you have to say; and worse they will label you a 'muslim' and try their best to avoid talking anything about Islam to you! Man has been bestowed with enough intelligence, power of reasoning, and common sense by the All-Wise Creator that when presented with the Truth; he will easily be able to determine the Truth from the falsehoods, if he indeed wants to. Thus your duty is not to force them or coerce them to believe in what you have to say; but rather with extreme patience and wisdom present the Very Words of the Lord All-Mighty to them, as their genuine well-wisher and brother, and let their intelligence and common sense determine the Truth from the falsehood! The Truth is a power unto itself, and there is no bigger Truth than the Glorious Quran revealed by none other than the One Who Created everything in existence!

Assalamu Alaikum

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 12:08 PM
just going and talking nicely about islam on youtube and yahoo should give you an idea of what they think of your feelings and howe lewd and despicable they are towards you.

i remember in the uk when i'd go and tear off prostitution cards from phone booths on the way to goodge street mosque,
on the second night i was surrounded by three pimps with whom i had to be very harsh despite being alone, the saw no scope of deterring me and my willingness to fight so they backed off and called me a "terrorist",
amusingly, on the third night, i was with a friend and were stopped by police officers, was harsh with them too and asked if it was legal, they told us it was not our job and that we should stay safe while they did the dangerous work,
well................you can still walk through tottenham court road and see the placards of abomination..........it does leave one wondering how it is that they managed to approach us on the third night - at exactly the right time despite it taking only seconds to tear them off, yet pimps have been taking time carefully tacking them to the walls of phone booths without fear of apprehension.
when Muslim youth rip of lingerie adverts on bus stops, they are artrested by police and displayed as criminals caught red handed, then the kuffar go and spew their hate about them on newspaper sites, with things like: "why don't they go to their own country", Islam is indeed a strange way of life among them even if the person who has chosen Islam is a full citizen born and raised in the land.

i gave up and left after a lot of persecution and was blatantly harassed for trying to hold on to Islam and make a difference, to the extent of manipulation in my personal affairs, i learned of the corruption of their institutions and the subservience which apparently independent institutions display when put under pressure, to the extent of raw deception, hostility and denial.

one may see the dawah aspect as important, and another may see the enormity of their plots, and take preservation and strengthening of whats left as of the utmost importance.

greenhill
08-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Prophet Moses peace be upon him when he came down from the mountain and found the people committing idol worship with the golden calf he did not apologise to them for "ruining their way of life".
I take your point in the illustration above. With regards to prophet Musa (pbuh) it was when he came back to his people after receiving the commandments from Allah and found his people had digressed from his teachings, of course he was angry. He took it out on Harun (pbuh) too! If I'm not mistaken he pulled Harun's beard in anger. With regards to the other two prophets you mentioned, they were alone in their beliefs. We, on the other hand, are numerous now. Not the same as it was then.

On another point, what we have is a very important thing, what Allah gave to the vicegerent on earth. Speech. It is a very soft sword, but it can cut very deeply and create a situation impossible to repair. It can also be used beautiful ways. Expression of thoughts can be provoking in a constructive way or destructive way. It can be made inspiring or filled with dread. It's in the way one chooses the arrangement of words.

We can invite, tell, command, threaten, scare, pleasure, condemn, illuminate, provoke, discuss, promote etc. on any subject. It is the words that make it so.

Peace.

Pygoscelis
08-18-2013, 03:36 PM
Prophet Lut peace be upon him did NOT apologise to the homosexuals for offending them for their deprave acts, as it was "hurting their feelings",

Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him did NOT apologise to the idol worshippers for smashing their idols to prove a point as they found it "offensive"

.... and Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, cartoonists, Rushdie, etc do not apologize to muslims for offending them.

I find your post quite ironic given how muslims have become famous for being the most easily offended people, and most prone to reacting badly to such offense. I don't recall homosexual or idol worshiper attacks on embasies. I also find your post above ironic given how non-muslims have been addressed on this board ever since I got here. It gets very visceral very fast sometimes, if you merely put a label other than muslim on your name and say nothing much at all.

At the end of the day, my own position is that nobody has the right not to be offended. You should say what you want to say. I would ask you to keep it polite and refrain from personal attacks, but if you find atheists to be lost, depraved, doing harm to the world with their lack of faith, etc, I'm happy to hear your position. Just be ready to hear disagreement.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 04:51 PM

Why The World Hates America - Shaykh Anwar al Awlaki

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
I don't recall homosexual or idol worshiper attacks on embasies.
i do recall america illegally and immorally - with NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER - attacking Muslim lands and bombing my brothers and sisters all over the muslim world for no reason other than the factthat either they have resources which the pigs covet, or the fact that those people have flipped at the persecution and manipulation they experience on a daily basis.
no point seeing someone being attacked with no justification whatsoever and avoiding the bullying attacker - then having the audacity to tell the attacked person to be "tolerant".
go tell that to the wolf.

Signor
08-18-2013, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
just going and talking nicely about islam on youtube and yahoo should give you an idea of what they think of your feelings and howe lewd and despicable they are towards you.
I've been there,done that.It happens and it happens a lot BUT there are people out there on Internet and In outside world who are willing to listen to you.They definitely won't admire how you behave with what Islam told us but they certainly taken back by the character we showcased.We need to win hearts one after another not places specially in the West.We are Follower/Believer/Representative/Ambassador of Islam,don't we?Isn't Islam told us to champion in Humanity.They say "everything is fair in love and War".Do we believe the same?(recall the words of Abu Bakr(R.A) while the Army under Leadership of Zaid Bin Harith(R.A) was leaving Medinah).D'awa to non-Muslims is a necessity and a tool of survival. Imam Fakhri Al Razi said 500 years ago "that we should cease to divide the world into Darul Kufr and Darul Harb but,divide is according to Darul Islam and Darul D'awa". If any part of the earth is not Darul Islam,they are all in need of D'awa.As time changes so are the means......

one may see the dawah aspect as important, and another may see the enormity of their plots, and take preservation and strengthening of whats left as of the utmost importance.
Both are equally important,there is no denial.The message I am trying to get across is don't make Non Muslims as we are some keyboard warriors.Unnecessary slandering,bickering ,mudslinging and taking shots at others who harm the purpose for why we are here and I must say even some revert Muslims left IB forums because of the attitude going on here for couple of months.Please my brother look from other angles too.Its not about ME and YOU,Certainly NOT:)

:salam:

h-n
08-18-2013, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WarriorforMarie
Why do you believe your religion is right? What if you are wrong?
I've already answered it at least twice!!!

All the Christians, the Jews and Muslims are in agreement that the Prophets all came with message that there is the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

Were we differ is that the Christians say that the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is their saviour, even though by their own admission the Prophets advised people to worship the one God, remember the Day of Judgement and Paradise and Hell-ie the 10 commandments.

The Jews now say that Hell does not exist, and neither is Satan evil, and that there are not any devils, they do however agree that Jews in the past did accept Hell, but they say that they are influenced by idol worshippers beliefs (were they have no proof), and they complain that they Muslims say they change their texts. They agree that sorcery existed, but that devils do not, but sorcery is asking the devils to do their deeds for them.

They also left out the story of the Prophet Solomon peace be upon him in being in control of the winds, the devils from the bible (which we have in the Quran). Allah has a right to talk about the Prophets has they belong to him. It is a no brainer that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was needed, were even at the time idol worship was rife, but the Christians could not help with their idol worship, nor the Jews for picking and choosing out of religion (ie hiding a text on punishment for adultery), looking for the life of the world.

The Jews accept that Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him, built many places of worship, and that the Kaaba in Mecca is one of them. We the angels also go around God's throne and so we mimic the movement. We have a lunar calendar similar to the Jews.

I am 100% correct in Islam.

h-n
08-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Then to you be yours and to him his,
Just like you find it unfair that he wishes Islam to be proclaimed over all ways of life,
He may find it unfair that you want rejection of God's rule IN PRINCIPLE to be proclaimed over all ways of life.

I don't think he cares about what you do at home just like you don't care about what he does at home.

And yes, it's impossible for your way and his way to co-exist totally peacefully.
America may accept blasphemy against God, yet he will not accept blasphemy against God.
according to a Satanist The Quran and bible blaspheme Satan.
So in "neutral" America, good and bad are equal.
Ignorance is strength,
War is peace (ask Nobel peace prize winner Obama who doesn't declare wars but just bombs for "peace")
Slavery and bondage to whims of politicians is "freedom".

Vile indeed are the behests of your freedom of indeed you call it freedom.

Thank-you, I don't care how anyone lives.

I agree with you, and that people don't think that for example if all the Muslims were confined to one country and were attacked by many nations, then there wouldn't be room for much dialogue, many Muslims have been bombed, limbs been thrown around. It is only by Allah's mercy that the Muslims are widespread that they have heard about Islam. But if they were in a war zone, they wouldn't be talking about non-Muslims as if they are innocent, and it is the first day of hearing about Islam.

They have rejected so much of Islam, they have proven largely that they are reacting as the sinful people in the past. Even as Allah said they don't care for you as we care for them. After all the lies, they can't even simply be honest about one thing, what do we expect them to be honest about ie;-

the US etc, were making trouble abroad, and just as if a son causes trouble, they run back home and get their family support without telling them that they are the trouble maker. The proof is there they do not advise their population, of what is going on, what they are doing in other countries. They for example have been bombing countries well before telling their population that they have been doing so, why was a spy plane found in Iran?? Why were they bombing in Pakistan, Yemen, Somolia (people who are even poorer then them-were they got the Ethiopians to attack Somolia. Anyone with an "Islamic agenda" is attacked.

Even the US was silent when people were protesting against Hosni Mubarak in Egypt as they did not want to get rid of him, as he was pro-western, so whilst supporting the "Arab spring", as long as it was in their favour.

They treat their own people as if they are stupid, ie when they attacked Iraq, they wanted to find weapons of mass destruction, to prove to the people that is why they went to war-but even if they found millions, they have proved NOTHING as they were NOT used. :D

We are witnesses on the Day of Judgement, the countries around the world are a complete tip, liars etc, do they think they will continue?? They will not. OF course we don't blame the population for the above, but they are responsible for who they would side with, just as people chose with Pharoah or with Prophet Moses peace be upon him.

Thankfully what the wars from the US are actually doing is showing to the Muslims who is genuine in Islam and who would rather side with the US for example, so we have a major benefit and going through a period of seperation from the corrupt Muslims. They reject the next world and tell us

It states in the Quran in the second Surah;-

And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only.

All praise to Allah who has provided us the truth, provided with people with so much, that I dare not say that they have received but a little. Who has given everyone the opportunity to those entering Hell, the opportunity to have had chosen a different path.

Thank-you for your time.

crimsontide06
08-18-2013, 05:38 PM
All the Christians, the Jews and Muslims are in agreement that the Prophets all came with message that there is the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

Were we differ is that the Christians say that the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is their saviour, even though by their own admission the Prophets advised people to worship the one God
If I understand it correctly, Christians believe Jesus is Gods human form on earth...not a separate deity.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 05:39 PM
jazakAllah for the advice brother,
i recall giving similar advice years back, and even to people on this forum not longer than two years ago, but things change.
when one falls into the melting pot, one actually wakes up to what's happening on the other side of the spectrum.
and the persecution only strengthens the subject if he has faith in Allah and knows that he will one day meet Him.

now - i worry a lot less about whether anyone on the enemy side takes it on board or not - my duty as a Muslim is only to convey CLEARLY, and i won't hide my disdain at their actions in the process, they can choose either paradise or hell - i don't want to go to hell with them, nor do i want my children to - which is one of the more compelling reasons for my leaving. especially when it got to a stage where they considered us criminals for tearing down lingerie adverts which i had to walk past with my children.
i spent a bit on spray cans and paint too to cover their shame, the result - i get treated as an enemy.

what i do worry about is how our brothers and sisters are suffering and calling to Allah for assistance against the enemies of Allah.

it happened to Musa (as) too, and it also happened to noah (as), and it happened to Muhammad (pbuh) they spent the first part of their dawah lives calling and getting persecuted, and the latter part taking control of the situation themselves and fighting or praying against the despots and their devil spawn.

i pray that Allah guides whom He wills and hardens the hearts of those who will not believe.
time is running out and we need to unify and ask for Allah's help or one day your children or their children will say: hide that quran or you may get put on a watch list - lol it happened to me in the u.k and even here in BD - in the u.k my sister sees the inscription "innallaha ma3assuaabireen" on my chest of drawers and warns me to be careful in case someone sees it and thinks i'm "one of those people" lol which people? those who actively strive against oppression? or those Muslims? or Hell knows wot else.
in BD the market security sees my quran and hadith collection and confidingly tells me to be careful that they might think i'm AlQaeda!
they didnt need to be censored at all, they just censored themselves willingly in advance of the law being ripe for application.
i ridiculed him and he told me he was just warning me for my benefit lol when he should have been doing the opposite.
most of them have heard the message and rejected it, their choice - they can go to hell, me i just wan't to make sure i don't leave this world as an infidel or worthy of Allah's punishment.
if they join us they are my brothers and sisters in faith, otherwise they are on the other side.

h-n
08-18-2013, 05:48 PM
:sl:

I say again, again and again, my threads are specifically written for the Muslim people in mind, I wish for them to be strong and steadfast in Islam, so telling me who to speak to non-Muslims does not apply to me, as again I am writing for my Muslim brothers and sisters.

I do respect what has been done here, and I am not asking for others to do things differently, just as they cannot tell me to do it either. I of course came on an "Islamicboard" to write for my Muslim brothers and sisters, I understand that there are many non-Muslims here, were I will only defend that my threads are to the point and direct. So to be honest I am not choosing to go to a non-Muslim website.

To many people think that everytime we talk about Islam, it is always directed to non-Muslims, well for me it is not.

Also I will not change my standing, as people are already responding as people did aforetime when they rejected the Prophets in the past. There is also no nice way of saying that for example homosexual behaviour is abhorrent.

I will certainly rethink about posting in this forum, just will reply on a few posts on this thread, I do not wish to upset anyone, my 100% intentions as Allah is my witness that I am concerned about those Muslims who do not always understand what Islam says on an issue, and prefer to listen to media, and are not always confident on some issues.

h-n
08-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Signor, as already explained in my reply to Muslim woman's post, my threads are specifically written for my Muslim brothers and sisters, so I don't have to treat them as sissy Christians. :D

h-n
08-18-2013, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill

I take your point in the illustration above. With regards to prophet Musa (pbuh) it was when he came back to his people after receiving the commandments from Allah and found his people had digressed from his teachings, of course he was angry. He took it out on Harun (pbuh) too! If I'm not mistaken he pulled Harun's beard in anger. With regards to the other two prophets you mentioned, they were alone in their beliefs. We, on the other hand, are numerous now. Not the same as it was then.

On another point, what we have is a very important thing, what Allah gave to the vicegerent on earth. Speech. It is a very soft sword, but it can cut very deeply and create a situation impossible to repair. It can also be used beautiful ways. Expression of thoughts can be provoking in a constructive way or destructive way. It can be made inspiring or filled with dread. It's in the way one chooses the arrangement of words.

We can invite, tell, command, threaten, scare, pleasure, condemn, illuminate, provoke, discuss, promote etc. on any subject. It is the words that make it so.

Peace.
Talking about the time of the Prophet Moses peace be upon him does not refute the facts of forbidding evil and enjoining what is good, of course he was upset with the people, and also I do not write for non-Muslims. I write for my Muslim brothers and sisters, if you wish for me to treat them differently, and not write to the point and be direct, then perhaps you might want to write about Caliph Umar ibn Khattab.

h-n
08-18-2013, 05:57 PM
.... and Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, cartoonists, Rushdie, etc do not apologize to muslims for offending them.

I find your post quite ironic given how muslims have become famous for being the most easily offended people, and most prone to reacting badly to such offense. I don't recall homosexual or idol worshiper attacks on embasies. I also find your post above ironic given how non-muslims have been addressed on this board ever since I got here. It gets very visceral very fast sometimes, if you merely put a label other than muslim on your name and say nothing much at all.

At the end of the day, my own position is that nobody has the right not to be offended. You should say what you want to say. I would ask you to keep it polite and refrain from personal attacks, but if you find atheists to be lost, depraved, doing harm to the world with their lack of faith, etc, I'm happy to hear your position. Just be ready to hear disagreement.
Muslims care about things so of course we are going to be upset, people who accept lewd relationships, sex outside of marriage, what do you expect them to be "offended" by??

Just because you dirty your shirt, doesn't mean its OK for others' to have theirs dirtied.

There is nothing that you can say that can go against Islam, Islam has survived from the time of Prophet Adam peace be upon him, who bowed down to Allah in worship and sacrificed just as the Muslims do now.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 06:12 PM
dear glo, do you consider this to be hate speech?:

1. The Righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away,

none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

2. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
3. But draw near hither, ye sons of the adulterer and the wh0re.
4. Against whom do ye sport yourselves?
Against whome make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue?
Are ye not the children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
5. Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree,
Slaying the children in the valleys under the clefts of rocks?
ISAIAH 57 : 1-5
consider this too:

http://s248.photobucket.com/user/abz...766fe.jpg.html

h-n
08-18-2013, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
If I understand it correctly, Christians believe Jesus is Gods human form on earth...not a separate deity.
They are in a mess, at the time of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, when we received the Quran, there were Christians who accepted that Jesus was a Man, a Prophet and not a son of God. Others accepted that he is a son of God and part of the "holy trinity"

But to go over a few things the Christians have been saying as they say anything to suit their needs;-

- there are Christians who say that he is God in human form,
- there are Christians who say that he is a son of God,
- when I spoke to Christians and mentioned that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him could not judge them on the Day of Judgement, as he is not all hearing, all seeing (and that God, Creator is not just the stage builder on the Day of Judgement), they added attributes in order to rival others, they say that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is all seeing, all hearing.

-they say that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him prayed to his "father" in heaven-are they saying that he prayed to himself???

-God is seated upon a throne above the heavens, the angels are in constant worship of him, he controls the planets and everything, he would not create a women and then having to be given "birth" to. Anyone who accepts the 10 commandments, that there is only one God, to commit no idol worship would find this abhorrent.

- Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be coming back to this world, he is the bravest, toughest man on this planet on arrival and will be killing the Dajjal (anti-christ), this is a time when the US would not exist etc. There is reference that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be getting married-would the Christians be calling her a Goddess too??

- As God stated, Prophet Jesus peace be upon him and Mary, slept, ate food etc, they were just like any other. His arrival is similar to Prophet Adam peace be upon him when he was created and had not father.

-the Christians say that a body cannot go into Heaven, but Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will not be getting a new body when he comes back down.

The fact is that the Christians did not support the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him, and were afraid of the authorities rather then the one God, even after all the miracles that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him showed. This is why it can be argued that the Muslims are more successful as they stood by and listened to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and so were guided, even the Jews were left wandering in the desert after refusing to fight and just telling Prophet Moses peace be upon him and God to do all the work for them. The Jews treated the Prophets as if they are here to provide them with what they want, but they are only here to give a "message", hence known as Messengers and warners.

WarriorforMarie
08-18-2013, 06:29 PM
I've already answered it at least twice!!!

Were we differ is that the Christians say that the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is their saviour, even though by their own admission the Prophets advised people to worship the one God, remember the Day of Judgement and Paradise and Hell-ie the 10 commandments.

The Jews now say that Hell does not exist, and neither is Satan evil, and that there are not any devils, they do however agree that Jews in the past did accept Hell, but they say that they are influenced by idol worshippers beliefs (were they have no proof), and they complain that they Muslims say they change their texts. They agree that sorcery existed, but that devils do not, but sorcery is asking the devils to do their deeds for them.

They also left out the story of the Prophet Solomon peace be upon him in being in control of the winds, the devils from the bible (which we have in the Quran). Allah has a right to talk about the Prophets has they belong to him. It is a no brainer that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was needed, were even at the time idol worship was rife, but the Christians could not help with their idol worship, nor the Jews for picking and choosing out of religion (ie hiding a text on punishment for adultery), looking for the life of the world.

The Jews accept that Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him, built many places of worship, and that the Kaaba in Mecca is one of them. We the angels also go around God's throne and so we mimic the movement. We have a lunar calendar similar to the Jews.

I am sorry for asking. It is just that I don not understand. Also I must ask again, because I asked why you believe you are right but what you answered with is what you believe is right. I am not interested in what you believe, but why. Do you believe yours is the right religion because when you read the Quran or prey you have a feeling? Did God show you a sign?

loveofgod
08-18-2013, 06:58 PM
But your attitude is not correct. You are pretty harsh. If I was Muslim I wouldn't listen to you.

Iceee
08-18-2013, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by loveofgod
If I was Muslim I wouldn't listen to you.
Salaam / Peace Be Upon You.

We muslims DO NOT listen to a random stranger talking/preaching without any qualifications to knowledge about Islam. It's like asking a question about your body to a madman, instead of a doctor. Please be careful what you say. If you turn to Islam, you shouldn't listen like what you mentioned. You should seek help from Imams, Scholars, Mufti's and elders who are qualified in the Islamic field. I read the sister's comments as well. If you have questions and you don't feel like listening, then go to the mosque and Inshallah a Imam can answer your question for you.

Did God show you a sign?
Look all around you. Where did everything come from? The answer is in the Quran and from the Hadiths of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Have scientist explain everything right now as to where everything came from, they won't stand a chance when they die in this Dunya and are in front of Allah Subhanahuwatallah.

Salaam.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 07:35 PM
God has shown us many signs, sometimes so amazing that it's difficult to explain and expect others to believe it.
But there are more signs that are simple to comprehend and rationalise, although they are not as on obvious and require deep contemplation.
You would have to disregard all that you've learnt about how it all came into being, and just bear in mind what you've learnt about how it is happening.
Lie down for a while, stare at the stars, let no-one interrupt you and contemplate on everything you see, and you may come to the understanding that non of it can just happen by chance, the harmony and intertwining relationships of the sun, the moon, the planet, our own amazing bodies, the trees, the co2 the oxygen, how everything relies on everything else, the baby's inspiration to take the only thing it needs for it's survival and suck despite not knowing it needs to eat to survive or how the digestive system works, How a machine can never ever be as complex as a creature. Many societies have come and gone and most have accepted that someone did all of this, and that someone was not themselves.
Satan, being unable to make them directly reject, diverted them to worshipping other stuff, it even happened in Makkah, in the house which Abraham the enemy of idols built in service to the one true God.
Then aside from these signs requirig deep reflection and contemplqtion, God has sent impossible "coincidences" and signs through His Messengers, signs that even a dunce can comprehend.
I would take this opportunity to invite you to cast aside all prejudiced notions even if only for that once, and give the seerah (biography) of the messenger pbuh a read first so you understand the heart of the messenger pbuh, you seem o be a passionate person and I'm sure you'll be able to decide whether he was truthful or not, hen give the Quran a read, in your mother tongue.

Then decide for yourself if it rings true to your heart in comparison with everything else you've lived.

Your choice, but your wonderment at how convinced we are made me feel like you're worth a try lol.
Peace

glo
08-18-2013, 07:45 PM
dear glo, do you consider this to be hate speech?:

consider this too:

fallujah zpsc6e766fe 1?t1376849277 -

http://s248.photobucket.com/user/abz...766fe.jpg.html
Such a terrible story! :cry:

I am not sure why you are addressing me or what point you are trying to make though, brother Abz. I have not contributed in this thread at all and I am not sure what you are actually asking.

WarriorforMarie
08-18-2013, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Look all around you. Where did everything come from? The answer is in the Quran and from the Hadiths of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Have scientist explain everything right now as to where everything came from, they won't stand a chance when they die in this Dunya and are in front of Allah Subhanahuwatallah.

Salaam.
And Christians say the same thing to justify that their religion is right. But both Islam and Christianity can't both be right, can they? What if they were both right? There is no way to know for sure.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 07:56 PM
I was addressing it to you as i believe you are the most active Christian on the forum, but what i say unto you i say unto all :) they can all question themselves. I posted it in this thread as it was relevant to the issue of takig offence, what I mean to ask is - do you consider it to be a justified statement or do you consider it to be hateful?
Btw I named my first son Isaiah coz I loved his fiery method of teaching and he is a prophet mentioned in Islamic books too, so I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that I consider it justified - given the circumstances (actually not even scratching the surface - after you read the article and consider the situation of the people in Iraq and Burma and countless other nations, and now Egypt). My heart bleeds for them, not for American soldiers or civilians who justify their crimes.
Peace

glo
08-18-2013, 07:57 PM
And Christians say the same thing to justify that their religion is right. But both Islam and Christianity can't both be right, can they? What if they were both right? There is no way to know for sure.
No, they cannot both be right. Either one is right and the other wrong, or vice versa.

But if you ask me, it is more likely that neither are right.

Religion - in my mind - is our human attempt to make sense of and comprehend the enormity and awesomeness of God. At best we can try to squeeze him into the box which is our human understanding.

We do our best and worship and serve God in the best way we know.

I am sure many of my Muslim (and Christian for that matter) friends would disagree with me ... but there you have it! :D

Pygoscelis
08-18-2013, 08:00 PM
i do recall america illegally and immorally - with NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER - attacking Muslim lands and bombing my brothers and sisters all over the muslim world for no reason other than the factthat either they have resources which the pigs covet, or the fact that those people have flipped at the persecution and manipulation they experience on a daily basis.
no point seeing someone being attacked with no justification whatsoever and avoiding the bullying attacker - then having the audacity to tell the attacked person to be "tolerant".
go tell that to the wolf.
Are you suggesting that the above was done in the name of homosexuality and worshiping idols? If not, why did you quote my text and write that?

WarriorforMarie
08-18-2013, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
No, they cannot both be right. Either one is right and the other wrong, or vice versa.

But if you ask me, it is more likely that neither are right.

Religion - in my mind - is our human attempt to make sense of and comprehend the enormity and awesomeness of God. At best we can try to squeeze him into the box which is out human understanding.

We do our best and worship and serve God in the best way we know.

I am sure many of my Muslim (and Christian for that matter) friends would disagree with me ... but there you have it!
Wise words. :D

Pygoscelis
08-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Muslims care about things so of course we are going to be upset, people who accept lewd relationships, sex outside of marriage, what do you expect them to be "offended" by??
Hatred and bigotry, same as I would expect muslims to be offended by. It really isn't that hard to figure out. If you take a stance saying you are going to offend people and don't care, because saying what you are saying it important and you feel it needs to be said, just realize that this also works for what will offend you as well. It is hypocritical otherwise.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Are you suggesting that the above was done in the name of homosexuality and worshiping idols? If not, why did you quote my text and write that?
Are you suggesting that tthis thread is about homosexuality an idol worship? If not why are you focusing on the two and attempting to swerve from the subject of the mother of homosexuality and idol worship and all abominable filthy things? America.
It may not have occurred to you but others around the world (especially muslims) are seeing America as the Most depraved and despotic nation on earth. The mention of such would not be off topic and would rather be aiming at the head in spite of the arms and legs you refer to.

Hatred and bigotry, same as I would expect muslims to be offended by. It really isn't that hard to figure out. If you take a stance saying you are going to offend people and don't care, because saying what you are saying it important and you feel it needs to be said, just realize that this also works for what will offend you as well. It is hypocritical otherwise.

Lol America is home to the church of Satan, they can't pretend to care about being offended. The bible and Quran offend the "god" which they harbor.
If they cared about offence or had any sense of dignity they'd have considered.

And yes, if you want to be wishy washy you may,
But I'll tell you that Satan is evil and the father of evil, and I'll also tell you that it is blasphemy in my faith to call the creator of the heavens and the earth anything of the sort, and we'd deal with them accordingly.

Dunno if you think that's unfair and I really don't give a dam*.

Woe to those who call good evil and evil good.

Pygoscelis
08-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Are you suggesting that tthis thread is about homosexuality an idol worship?
The text I replied to was. You quoted my reply.

It may not have occurred to you but others around the world (especially muslims) are seeing America as the Most depraved and despotic nation on earth. The mention of such would not be off topic and would rather be aiming at the head in spite of the arms and legs you refer to.
Except that I didn't say anything in support of America, so it seems odd that you would address your outburst towards me. I am not American and do not support american hegemony.

Lol America is home to the church of Satan, they can't pretend to care about being offended.
And yes, if you want to be wishy washy you may,
But I'll tell you that Satan is evil and the father of evil, and I'll also tell you that it is blasphemy in my faith to call the creator of the heavens and the earth anything of the sort, and we'd deal with them accordingly.
What are you talking about? Do you imagine they all worship Satan in some church of satan that sacrifices babies to the devil or some such?

Woe to those who call good evil and evil good.
Woe to those who hold hatred in their hearts, be they satanist, christian, muslim, gay, idol worshipers, or anybody else.

WarriorforMarie
08-18-2013, 09:17 PM
The text I replied to was. You quoted my reply.

Except that I didn't say anything in support of America, so it seems odd that you would address your outburst towards me. I am not American and do not support american hegemony.

What are you talking about? Do you imagine they all worship Satan in some church of satan that sacrifices babies to the devil or some such?

Woe to those who hold hatred in their hearts, be they satanist, christian, muslim, gay, idol worshipers, or anybody else.
Oh, don't mind Abz2000. He is just jealous that America so much more powerful than wherever it is that he is from. Rather than trying to help his society reclaim the greatness it had back a thousand years ago when the Islamic world was the most advanced, he is content to try to hold the Islamic world down with the ideas he spouts off on. It must be confusing to him to see a civilization like China make lightining strides forward to the point of reaching equal power with America while his society continues to stagnate. Until he truly opens his heart (and brain) to Islam he will not understand.

Abz2000
08-18-2013, 09:59 PM
They collectively do, they claim to be a democracy and accept devil worship and blasphemy as ok.

Oh, don't mind Abz2000. He is just jealous that America so much more powerful than wherever it is that he is from
Lololol - America is a tiny piece of land in God's universe, deal with it as he sees fit, we'll help too. :)

I don't give a crap about being from anywhere, I am on God's earth and stand against the puppets trying to rule this land too. Nationalism/racism is a disease - get it?
We're not narrow minded like you, we put values before mud.

The only reason the Islamic world is down is because we've developed an inferiority complex and seek to appear good to you, when we throw off those shackles in our minds and realise what we have and how blessed we are, God will restore to us our dignity. We won't be worrying about what you think of us, you'll be worrying about what we think of you, get it?

Our path and your path are different, you are deluded into thinking your ancestors were apes, your path is narrow and dirty, it ends in a muddy maggot filled grave.
We are dignified children of Adam who was chosen by God to implement His rule on earth out of free will, our path is filled with light and leads to the Good Pleasure of Almighty God and leads to the heavens.
We have no reason to be "jealous" (loooooool) of you.

Power belongs to Almighty God.

WarriorforMarie
08-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Lololol - America is a tiny piece of land in God's universe, deal with it as he sees fit, we'll help too.

I don't give a crap about being from anywhere, I am on God's earth and stand against the puppets trying to rule this land too. Nationalism/racism is a disease - get it?
We're not narrow minded like you, we put values before mud.

The only reason the Islamic world is down is because we've developed an inferiority complex and seek to appear good to you, when we throw off those shackles in our minds and realise what we have and how blessed we are, God will restore to us our dignity. We won't be worrying about what you think of us, you'll be worrying about what we think of you, get it?
LOLOLOLOL And maybe if I pray hard enough America will have 4% GDP growth! The Islamic world is down right now because of fools who are waiting to be given the future instead of building it themselves. Do you think God will reward countries that descend into fighting each other because they can not agree on which interpretation of Islam is correct instead acknowledging that Sunnis and Shia are both Muslims. While China has been building itself up into a Major power, many of the countries of the Middle East have been disintegrating. The only Islamic countries that can even be classified as Medium range powers are Turkey, Iran, and Indonesia.

sister herb
08-19-2013, 06:02 AM
^^ Careful there now - all problems of the Middle East countries cause of course by the conspiracy theories and stratagems of the infidels. You know, the USA and the zionists, plans of the Great Israel from Nile to Euphrat and Tigris, attemps to control oil and other natural resources... :nervous:

Abz2000
08-19-2013, 06:58 AM
I took am gonna limit the time I waste on arguing with infidels, they're irrelevant.
Allah has set a seal on their hearts and ears on their eyes are blinds, when they run out of arguments they just waste people's time with childish arguments like "you're jealous" - omg how can someone with clothes be jealous of someone with no clothes? Who think their ancestors were apes and stuff? Who live their lives like animals with no regulation in their sexual relationships other than the fact that marriage has no meaning.

.............then they will say, "But ye are jealous of us." Nay, but little do they understand.
48:15

Although i may not agree with everything in the video, here's a good explanation of our grievances:
Think about them if you like, but remember that Muslims will not just sit about while their brothers and sisters are murdered:

glo
08-19-2013, 08:30 AM
I think it is too simple to just ignore those who have different beliefs from our own or who don't believe in God at all.
We may look down on them, call them infidels or unbelievers ... but we would do well to listen and at least consider what they have to say to us.

I am married to an atheist, who sometimes expresses by far harsher anti-theist sentiments than I have ever heard from our friendly forum atheists here.
Some things have been very hurtful, a few have even put our relationship under real threat ...

But I have learned over the years to (try to!) listen to what he has to say and - rather than react defensively - walk away to ponder and weigh it in my heart. He isn't always right and often we still disagree - but I have also learned that often the things I found the most painful or the hardest to handle were the things which contained at least some truth!

When we learn to be able to say "I hear what you are saying" or "I know where you are coming from, even if I don't agree" or "I think I can agree with you there", then we can start learning from each other and with each other and build relationships!

Just because people have different beliefs, views or values to us, doesn't mean they are necessarily wrong. Think about it and be honest with yourself!

Peace, y'all

P.S. Of course, this message may apply to our atheist friends too and there is just a tiny chance that they can learn something from us. :thankyou:

faithandpeace
08-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Abz and others, my advice is not to waste time arguing with known enemies of Islam. Their goal is to occupy our time so that we don't make a valuable use of it. Every minute spent dealing with Shaytan and his tricks is a minute not being spent in the cause of Allah (swt).

glo
08-19-2013, 08:43 AM
Enemies of Islam???

Why not let Allah be the judge of that?

sister herb
08-19-2013, 08:52 AM
^^ You see Glo, how much easier is to call those who disagree with you as enemies rather spend some of your time to discuss with them.

:hiding:

WarriorforMarie
08-19-2013, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
^^ Careful there now - all problems of the Middle East countries cause of course by the conspiracy theories and stratagems of the infidels. You know, the USA and the zionists, plans of the Great Israel from Nile to Euphrat and Tigris, attemps to control oil and other natural resources...
A popular conspiracy theory here in the United States is that the Muslim Brother hood controls the Obama administration! :nervous:

WarriorforMarie
08-19-2013, 10:45 AM
I took am gonna limit the time I waste on arguing with infidels, they're irrelevant.
Allah has set a seal on their hearts and ears on their eyes are blinds, when they run out of arguments they just waste people's time with childish arguments like "you're jealous" - omg how can someone with clothes be jealous of someone with no clothes? Who think their ancestors were apes and stuff? Who live their lives like animals with no regulation in their sexual relationships other than the fact that marriage has no meaning.

No regulation in my sexual relationship? I am a virgin. I intend to die as a virgin. There is room in my heart only for the one woman I love. When I look at other women I do not become aroused. Can the same be said for you?

Think my ancestor was an ape? When did I ever say I subscribed to evolution?

Of course little has come out of your mouth other than lies so why should these comments be a surprise?

You are going to limit the time you spend arguing with me? I suppose I can understand this. I actually believe in the things I stand for and arguing with someone such as yourself only confirms that I am right to stand against ignorance and darkness. By comparison, perhaps you do not believe in the things you claim to stand for? Maybe everytime you are forced to discard reality in order to make your assertions you find your doubt growing. I do not know if this is the case or not. Perhaps someday you will uncover your ears and realize that Allah did not give you a brain just so that you could forgo its use.

Sincerely,
WarriorforMarie
The Infidel

WarriorforMarie
08-19-2013, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faithandpeace
Abz and others, my advice is not to waste time arguing with known enemies of Islam. Their goal is to occupy our time so that we don't make a valuable use of it. Every minute spent dealing with Shaytan and his tricks is a minute not being spent in the cause of Allah (swt).
Am I one of those enemies?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!