/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intro

seeker23
08-18-2013, 07:05 AM
Asalam O alaikum
I am a Muslim from North America. in mid 20's. Pretty qualified and professional with well set career. Been though both ends of the world and struggling to satisfy y self with religion at times. I try to pray 5 times and been successful for that.. I will be asking questions that I cant find answers anywhere, more specifically to marriages and family

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother. Hopely this place will be useful to you. Feel free to ask your questions in the right sections. Here you can find for example Family & Society- section where already might have some answers to you.

Muslim Woman
08-18-2013, 08:37 AM
:wa:

bro Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and ask in related threads.

greenhill
08-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Salaams to you,

Welcome to the forum. Alhamdulillah on your prayers and may it stick with you life long. DO browse through the threads, there are many questions and 'shares' that you might find interesting.

Have a good stay.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!