/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new here

rokeya
08-19-2013, 12:56 AM
Salam brother and sisters. I am new here. I have few questions.I would like to ask

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-19-2013, 01:05 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

pl. browse the forum and ask in related threads. If u can't find related threads , then start new one in general section. This thread is only for intro.

Iceee
08-19-2013, 01:05 AM
Salaam Sister,

Welcome to our forums. :welcome:
Please use the search option to browse through several threads. See if your question has already been answered or not.
If not, feel free to ask in the section:
http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-support/

rokeya
08-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Thanks Ice : I have posted my question as u suggested. in that link.
why didnt gabriel introduce himself to Muhammad as he did with many other prophets n people before.

The story says that a figure of a man came to Muhammad and started to squeeze him. And told him icraĆ  to read . Muhammd told him he could not read. After two more times he recited the first verses of the quran. Muhammad became scared n troubled so he ran to his wife Khadijah who was very wise n smart. Khadijah then consulted her uncle. They conducted a test and told muhammad that the man he saw was sent from God. In the quran chapter 19 and the chapter of Jesus Gabriel introduced him self as Gabriel who sits on the right hand of God. In the bible Gabriel also introduces himself as Gabriel. There was no introduction, so i must believe that Khadijah and the her uncle was right.Even when God spoke to Moses, he wasnt afraid cause his holiness Calmed Moses. My question is Why didnt gabriel introduce himself or appear to Khadijah n the Uncle to verify that he is Gabriel. N why didnt God speak directly to his final prophet of the world the way he spoke to moses. Muhammad was just as troubled as Moses was about God. Y didnt God send Gabriel to tell Moses about the Ten commandments. But his most important Book the quran Gabriel was sent. The name Gabriel in the Quran doesnt appear til later, So how should I believe that that was Gabriel when Muhammad didnt believe it at first.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
08-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Salaam to you,

Welcome to the forum. Have a pleasant stay.

Peace :shade:

h-n
08-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Salaam Rokeya,

I cannot post on the Advice and Support section as I am not a member of the Sisters' one.

I like to say the following points that;-

1 Any evil person would have been afraid, and begged to do anything if he was spared. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was no liar, so no matter how many times he was squeezed by the angel, he remained honest.

2.If the angel appeared to his Khadijah (Uncle that you mentioned??), how will she know better then the Prophet?? How can anybody verify unless from God's presence??? Of course anyone would wish to consult someone if their husband was saying this, so she did and he simply stated that yes we are awaiting for another Prophet. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him already knew as he was told to recite "in the name of his Lord".

3.Allah SPOKE to Prophet Moses peace be upon him through a burning bush. He was also told by Allah not to be in fear.

4.There is no conflict, we follow all the Prophets, we follow the 10 commandments. We don't accept interest, we haven't changed our texts were the Jews say that Hell does not exist and the Christians for their idol worship.

5.The Quran and the laws given to Prophet Moses peace be upon him are treated no differently to the Muslims, and as per the Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him we follow the Prophets more, we sacrifice the animals and bow down in prayer. So of course non-Muslims are trying to say that their ways are better (when they do not follow what all the Prophets have taught, that there is one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell).

6.Lastly Muslim woman (on the thread that you created) was right it is the way of the devil to ask these questions (nothing wrong with asking questions), but these are clearly to try and show that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was not a worthy Prophet-of course he is and the Muslims have been successful today, as if we did not have him we would be in error. Even at the time of the Prophet, idol worship, lewd behaviour was strife, and the Jews (for looking for the life of this world) and the Christians (for their idol worship) did not help them. Of course when there are burning question, when you continue to pray, read the Quran, answers are clear- which you should strongly do, instead of spending time speculating this and that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!