/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it allowed to pluck forehead hair?

Fainoz
08-19-2013, 09:46 PM
I have a lone hair growing out of my forehead if I pluck it would that be haram?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tyrion
08-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Just pluck the darn thing already... God's not throwing you into hell because you plucked a stray hair from your forehead.

Fainoz
08-20-2013, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Just pluck the darn thing already... God's not throwing you into hell because you plucked a stray hair from your forehead.

how do I know whether or not I will go to hell for even something so small? never assume subhanAllah. And second of All, I am asking because I know that it is haram to pluck eyebrow hair, and I also heard that plucking any hair from your anywhere on your face (except beard if you are a woman) is haram but I am not sure. It's always good to double check these things. :D

Hulk
08-20-2013, 02:37 PM
May Allah reward you in your strive to earn His pleasure.

This might be worth reading.
http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=55&CATE=90

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!