/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the story of how Allah gathered all people before existence?

Fainoz
08-21-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm kind of foggy on this but, I heard that Allah had already gathered every single last one of us and told us what we would do if we had the freewill to obey/disobey him, and predestined hell or paradise. And the people of hell said "We would believe in you" And Allah told everyone that they would get the chance to be tested , and because we would all have no memory of the event of our gathering, the people who said they would believe end up as disbelievers just as destined for them.

I want more info on this, so if anyone can find the story for me, or fill me in on it or confirm it, God bless.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
08-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Might you be thinking of this verse?

"When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful":" - Quran Sura Al-'A`raf Verse 172

loveofgod
08-21-2013, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevermind
And the people of hell said "We would believe in you" And Allah told everyone that they would get the chance to be tested , and because we would all have no memory of the event of our gathering, the people who said they would believe end up as disbelievers just as destined for them.
If this is true how is it that we don't remember anything about this gathering? ^o)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!