/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Want a House in the Highest Part of Jannah?

Hamza Asadullah
08-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Want a House in the Highest Part of Paradise?

The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said, “I guarantee a house in Jannah (Paradise) for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a house in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even when joking / for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.” [narrated by Abu Dawud]

Subhanallah! Look at how Almighty Allah rewards us for being patient when interacting with others. So every time someone mocks us, tries to argue or fight with us or we avoid an argument even if we are in the right just for the pleasure of Allah then we are guaranteed a house in Paradise.*

But if we be the best towards others in terms of manners regardless of how others treat us then we are guaranteed a house in the highest part of Paradise!*

Subhanallah the generosity of our Lord the exalted one is infinite and not measurable!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
11-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Am practising on this - holding my tongue when am angry and especially when am in the right. Am not where i want to be but a practising. What gets me through is this thought - the truth is in my mind, the truth is in my heart and Allah swa knows the truth so the words that one utters, the label that is attached to the so called wrong-doer will be uplifted by Allah swa - like in the case of Ayesha pbuh (Prophet s.a.w wife) when the hypocrites accused Ayesha pbuh of having an affair - Allah swa cleared her name. Truth will always prevail and truth only has one tongue.

If you master your character and control the most powerful of emotions like anger, lust, sadness, depression etc you'll be a better human being. in sha Allah.

greenhill
11-04-2014, 12:23 AM
If this thread could be linked to the thread about 'being quiet'... I see some relevance.

Peace :shade:

Hamza Asadullah
12-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Want a House in the Highest Part of Jannah?

http://youtu.be/CeKcgNzzrs4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!