/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :3

Panda
08-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi I'm new here and i hope to be a valuable member to this community! :3

P.S. How do I change my avatar to a custom one?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
08-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums. :welcome:

format_quote Originally Posted by Panda
P.S. How do I change my avatar to a custom one?
1. On the top of your screen, you will see many options such as Notifications, Settings, My Profile... Click on settings.

2. Then on the left side of the screen, you will see many boxes such as My Subscriptions, My Messages, My Settings... Look under the My Settings Box.

3. Under the My Settings Tab, you will see "Edit Avatar." Click on that.

4. Choose an avatar which you like whether it be a custom one or one you find on google (has to be 100x100 or lower).

Save changes. Inshallah you will benefit from this forum and enjoy the threads found here as well. If you have any questions, ask in the appropriate section.

Muslim Woman
08-23-2013, 09:01 AM
:sl:

:welcome:

sister herb
08-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
08-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Salaam to you.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a good and fruitful stay here.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!