/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Such a short phrase, such a deep meaning

Taabuu
08-24-2013, 07:41 AM

As-Salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

While reading different posts by different people in different pages and sites online there is something that I have noticed. My fellow Muslims, sharing their news of their everyday lives, seem to have forgotten an important phrase. This phrase has a deep meaning that is also a prayer in praise of Allah (for which we will earn hasanaat inshaAllah each time we remember to use it). Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala is The One who has blessed us with so much that we can never count all of His blessings. How can we ever thank Him enough or show Him our gratitude? We can start by using that simple but powerful phrase, 'Alhamdulilah'.

I would like to share the following article with you. Please read it through and I pray that you too will be inspired to use this beautiful phrase more and more in your lives inshaAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nur Student
08-24-2013, 07:56 PM
We Alaikum Salam we Rahmatullah, Sister!

:alright::jz: Alhamdulillah!

rehan125
08-30-2013, 02:25 PM
hmm very nice post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!