/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salamu Alaikum my question is I just turned 26 years old of age I was born in 1987

truthseeker63
08-26-2013, 02:14 AM
As Salamu Alaikum my question is I just turned 26 years old of age I was born in 1987 my question is is it too late for me to try to marry a Woman I want to but I feel it is a last cause Im not Rich/Wealthy so this may be an issue but Im trying to get better Job Skills I also feel depressed over being single and I have stress and I used to have suicidal issues over this what can I do ? Should I just give up ? I don't want to try websites because they all cost money/credit cards and I don't trust marriage/dating sites thank you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
08-26-2013, 03:26 AM
If anyone wants to please PM me thank you.

Muslim Woman
08-26-2013, 03:53 AM
:sl:

u may marry a working lady . In my country , normally parents , relatives , frineds do match making . Did u tell anyone to find a suitable partner for u ? Also there are some marriage sites who offer free posting.

truthseeker63
08-26-2013, 04:32 AM
I have not asked anyone to help find a suitable partner thank you for replying who should I ask do have any of these sites you spoke about ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
08-26-2013, 04:43 PM
:sl:

in free sites, u will post ur cv . Interested parents In'sha Allah will contact u .

U may tell relatives , friends , colleagues . Keep praying Allah to bless u with a pious partner.

truthseeker63
09-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Thank You.

Hulk
09-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Ask the good muslim bros around you. They might be able to help you out inshaaAllah.

truthseeker63
09-10-2013, 11:33 AM
I can ask.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-10-2013, 02:07 PM
You were born in 1987? And all these days I thought you were born in 1963. :p

truthseeker63
09-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Ohh maybe I should changethe numbers.

Ahmad H
09-11-2013, 04:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
You were born in 1987? And all these days I thought you were born in 1963.
i read the first post and wondered why Truthseeker would be borderline suicidal for not being married at 26. I'm 26 and not married, but I'm just kicking it and taking things easy.

And yes, websites shouldn't be trusted. I wouldn't trust them if I were you. What about going to the Imam in the local Masjid closest to you? Perhaps they can tell you the best avenues to use for finding a future spouse. I don't know of any other alternative to suggest for you.

May Allah help you to get married. He certainly helps those to get married who seek it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!