/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with that situation [doubting about wrong price in a online shop]

new2010
08-26-2013, 07:42 PM
:sl:

how should we deal within a situation where we want to order a product online but doubting that the price is correct - in that case a lower price. May we order that product or have we to check by asking the person who runs the shop? If you ask the operator you will risk to lose that offer, if you do not ask him, will you risk to cheat? Think best way is to buy that product and ask the operator later on. Do you think that would be the best? Or is just doubting not sufficient?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
08-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wb,

Do you mean to say that you've seen a product of which the actual cost is much higher than displayed?

It's very rare that a mistake like this would escape the seller's attention. When you place your order the seller is sent a notification as well as the transaction details and would spot immediately if something was amiss. I don't think you should worry about it.

Hulk
08-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Wa alaykumsalam wrwb

If I were to buy something online it would only be from reputable dealers. If you see something that you want and the price seems too good to be true then it's possible that there is something wrong somewhere. I once bought a phone casing which was cheap but it turned out to be a knockoff(fake brand).

Ask the seller whatever you need to know. If you end up not being able to buy the item, don't worry about it!

new2010
08-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Yes I think it was because the currency rate was good at this time so I could save money. Thanks for your advise!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!