/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Relationship & Parents?

fiberglass87
08-27-2013, 09:08 PM
ASA,

So I'm 17 and starting up college, and last year I started a relationship with a Muslim girl with intentions of keeping it halal and marrying her in the long term. My parents knew about it but I was yet to talk to her parents about it. Things got from good to bad and we began getting too close (not physically, just verbally) and my parents learned about this and were very upset of course. I do now regret having done all that I did with her, and my parents are doubtful in sending me to college now. I had a talk with my dad where he told me he has little trust in me on this situation and does not want to pay for me to go to college and sin. I do not really plan on sinning at all, and my dad wants me to somehow guarantee to him and promise to him that I will not do such a thing. I'm so very confused and lost at the moment because I want to do the right thing but I do not know how. Can anybody help me?

JAK.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
08-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Maybe ask your parents to consider marriage now?

Muslim Woman
08-29-2013, 05:57 AM
:sl:

stop the relationship right now . When u will finish study or start earning , then marry her or a pious girl. May Allah protects us from all haram relationships , Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!