/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Rare
08-30-2013, 08:56 AM
Hello all my fellow human beings :statisfie

I'm here for balance.

Without further ado, I'll get started.

One of my favourite quotes ever from a very clever and gifted man.

I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings or any other space fairing civilisation.

- Albert Einstein

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Hello
Welcome here.

greenhill
08-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Interesting quote.. But that already exists, the problem is not in the orderly harmony of what exists as what exists is already that (as the brilliant mind notes) but the problem lies with humanity and their desires which needs guidance not to abuse, don't you think?

Can start a new thread on this if you wish to discuss it.

Peace. :shade:

h-n
08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the forum,

Please feel free to open up a new thread if you believe that nature is God. In Islam we accept the messengers Ibrahim, Noah, Lut, Solomon, David, Saleh, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad peace be upon them as they are sent from God himself, unlike what you have quoted are people thinking that so and so must be so.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!