/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem with bad thoughts....

xboxisdead
08-26-2013, 03:21 AM
I have faced the same problem as the OP did here and it started right after my Hajj. Then it happened the worst case in Ramadan as well I do not want to say it anymore because I am afraid if I say it I may leave the fold of Islam I already said it ones so I am keeping it to myself. But I feel that my heart is hard. When I try hard to squeeze tears when I pray to Allah (SWT) it does not come out.....but I MAKE LOTS OF MISTAKES IN MY DUA when I am prostrating to Allah (SWT) that makes me feel like I left the fold of Islam and I make shahada. My fear is when that happens I feel my heart does not waver, does not feel shame or does not act in fear...what is wrong with me? Have the waswas blackened my heart? I feel like restrictive...I do lots of shahada and say Amantu...but the thought of Kufr comes to my mind...the fear it may effect my heart and however I fight them..I keep doing shahada...it is like a battle all the time.....it does not help me however that I live in Canada and in summer all the women out there walk nude...this so called strip of cloth does not hid the fact they are all nude to me.

The waswas comes and goes...not as strong as before...before it was SO strong...but not as strong as before....but they are there...and always the same as the OP.......

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...id-them-4.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-26-2013, 03:40 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
I have faced the same problem as the OP did here

then read the replies carefully . In'sha Allah u will find those helpful.

Muslim Woman
08-27-2013, 05:30 PM

br xboxisdead

requested to post this as he is facing problem in posting .

I want to follow the sunnah of prophet Mohmmad (peace be upon him), but my concern was as follows:

• When had I the attack the first time and it was the worst I was shaking and I was almost in full tears but when the final bad and evil thought about the Quran came in I ran upstairs worried and the thoughts disappeared (I believed it came from me). I did shahada many times but the thought disappeared even after I said Amantu billahi and it was gone and I was scared. Then my heart next day no longer waver, no longer shows fears and I was worried I was done for.
  • My problem I find my heart like stone and another problem I am facing is that when I read yesterday surat Al-Mulk before I went to bad evil thoughts (that I had a pronounced them out loud would make me leave the fold of Islam) about the Surah and my heart did not waver or I got scared or anything and I am worried that it is coming from me, or that it is from me after all and it scares me even though my heart does not waver or show any fear....this is where I am scared. The waswas is not as severe as before but it comes...in bed I have evil thoughts about Allah (SWT) and Islam and the angels and even the sakarat Al-muut that had I said it loudly I would have left the fold of Islam ...
  • My worry is that my heart does not waver, my worry is when I said shahada I am forcing the feeling into my heart even though I believe in the tawheed and even though I believe in all the books of Allah (SWT) and even though I am Muslim and I said it proudly and not even question it ones and I know Islam is the only true religion and I know the Quran is from Allah (SWT) and it is his book and when these evil thoughts come in I just say that the Quran the book of Allah (SWT) and I say there are no prophets after prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him).
  • How do I get my heart back in track..I feel like I am working hard and pushing my heart as if it is a sheep (my heart) that is refusing to move and I am pulling it and pushing it to move, or like I am scrubbing the filth out of my heart to get some light from it..but no matter how hard I scrub it...as soon as I get one little dot of dirt out..it is flooded with filth again.
  • I do not want to be like the people (in Islam) who work so hard and pray so hard but at the end of the death bed they fail the last test and go to Jahanum in their agony of death....I fear that day and I want to be prepared to it at least and leave the rest to Allah (SWT)...but at least I want to put some effort from my end. What are the steps I need to prepare that. I do lots of Dua to Allah (SWT) that I die Muslim but other than that what else I can do...and how to get rid of this problem?

I tried posting in that forum but they will not allow me

Muslim Woman
08-31-2013, 03:52 AM

bro , try again to post.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Urban Turban
08-31-2013, 09:23 AM
I have faced the same problem as the OP did here and it started right after my Hajj. Then it happened the worst case in Ramadan as well I do not want to say it anymore because I am afraid if I say it I may leave the fold of Islam I already said it ones so I am keeping it to myself. But I feel that my heart is hard. When I try hard to squeeze tears when I pray to Allah (SWT) it does not come out.....but I MAKE LOTS OF MISTAKES IN MY DUA when I am prostrating to Allah (SWT) that makes me feel like I left the fold of Islam and I make shahada. My fear is when that happens I feel my heart does not waver, does not feel shame or does not act in fear...what is wrong with me? Have the waswas blackened my heart? I feel like restrictive...I do lots of shahada and say Amantu...but the thought of Kufr comes to my mind...the fear it may effect my heart and however I fight them..I keep doing shahada...it is like a battle all the time.....it does not help me however that I live in Canada and in summer all the women out there walk nude...this so called strip of cloth does not hid the fact they are all nude to me.

The waswas comes and goes...not as strong as before...before it was SO strong...but not as strong as before....but they are there...and always the same as the OP.......

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...id-them-4.html

There's absolutely nothing to worry...the wasawis are from Satan and are actually proof of your imaan, plus I urge you to do zikr for at-least 20 mins everyday:
SubhanAllah x 100
Alhamdulillah x 100
AllahuAkbar x 100
La Ilaaha Illallaah x 100
La Hawla Wa La Quwwata... x 100
Durood x 100
Astaghfirullah x 100

Better it is to be in the state of wudhu and do zikr facing the qiblah and do it calmly - don't hurry, recite the words properly.

Better it is to do it post fajr and asr but if you can't find time [school/college] do it at other times, fix a time for this.

Question:The past 6 months I have been taking Harmon injections. These injections are necessary for me as the doctors have told us that there is a small chance for us to have child. As painful as these injections are (I have to inject myself every evening). They also have a side effect like most medicines do. My medicine has side effect that they can make one depressed. No you can imagine that after 6 month my strength has broken and I find myself often depressed. I cry a lot and let things get to me very quickly. So I was wondering if there is a surah that can help me calm down a bit and get me through this difficult period.

Answer:

Walaikum assalam,
Allah Most High says, "Truly, it is by the Remembrance of Allah that hearts find rest." [Qur'an, 13.28]
One of the great early Muslims said, “Everything that hearts find of worries and sadness is because of what they have been denied of beholding Allah.”
What is remembrance (dhikr) of Allah?
Imam Sha`rani explains in his Lawaqih al-Anwar al-Qudsiyya that its essential meaning is to have Allah in heart and mind at all times. Remembrance of the tongue and worship of the limbs is a means to this.
Normally, of course, ends are not reached if the proper means are not taken.
Sayyidi Abd al-Ghani al-Nabulsi said,
“Be with Allah
You will find Allah with you.”

كُنْ مَعَ الله *** تَرَ اللهَ مَعَك
Be with Allah by loving Him, turning to Him in all your affairs, by obeying His commands out of love, thanks and servanthood, You will find Allah with you, for He is "closer to you than your jugular vein," and He does not let the efforts of those who seek Him go to waste.
Reciting the Qur’an
As for what Surah to recite, the scholars say that it is superior to make it one’s habit to recite the Qur’an regularly, every day (even if only for a short amount of time), with reflection, longing and love for Allah, and attentiveness to what Allah is telling one, for the Qur’an is the guidance of Allah to you.
The Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “The most beloved of works to Allah are those which one is constant upon.” This is because they change your life completely, unlike short-lived bursts of activity, the scholars explain.
Surat Ya Sin is very powerful: the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) called it, “The heart of the Qur’an.”
It is also very recommended to send a lot of blessings upon the Beloved of Allah, the Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace), for he is the ultimate mercy from Allah to humanity, and we have been informed, “Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah blesses them ten times .”This is explained to be the least of the reward…
The scholars mention that for those sick or troubled (and others) it is good to recite theSalat al-Tibbiyya, along with the sunna ways of sending blessings and peace:
Allahumma Salli `ala Sayyidina Muhammadin
Tibbil qulubi wa dawaa’iha
Wa nuril absari wa diya’iha
Wa `afiyatil abdaani wa shifaa’ha
Wa `ala Aalihi wa Sahbihi wa Sallim.

اللهُمّ صَلِّ عَلَى سَيِّدِنا مُحَمَّدٍطِبِّ القُلُوبِ وَدَوائِهاوَنُورِ الأَبْصَارِ وَضِيَائِهَاوَعَافِيَةِ الأَبْدَانِ وَ شِفَائِهَاوَعَلَى آلِهِ وَصَحْبِهِ وَسَلِّمْ

O Lord! Send blessings on our master Muhammad,
The medicine of hearts and their cure,
The light of eyes and their illumination,
The health of bodies and their healing,
And upon his family, companions, and send peace.
See article below, inshaAllah.

Walaikum assalam.

Faraz Rabbani.
http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=765&CATE=3

Abz2000
08-31-2013, 04:13 PM
I feel like restrictive...I do lots of shahada and say Amantu...but the thought of Kufr comes to my mind...the fear it may effect my heart and however I fight them..I keep doing shahada...it is like a battle all the time...
inshaAllah it's not kufr, May Allah protect us from the destructive ways of kufr and guide us to eternal bliss through the only straight path shown in the Quran and Sunnah.....and keep us on that way.

the scholars say that there are three stages in the spiritual journey of the soul,
(1) Nafs al-Ammara Bissu' (The Soul which Commands)
(2) Nafs al-Lawwama (the Soul that Blames)
(3) Nafs al-Mutma`inna (the Soul at Peace)

(1) Nafs al-Ammara Bissu' (The Soul which Commands):

This is the Nafs that brings punishment itself. By its very nature it directs its owner towards every wrong action. No one can get rid of its evil without the help from Allah. As Allah refers to this Nafs in the story of the wife of al-Aziz and Prophet Yusuf (as):

"The (human) soul is certainly prone to evil" (12:53).
Allah also says:
"And had it not been for the grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure; but Allah purifies whomever He wishes, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing." (24:21)
This Nafs resides in the world of the senses and is dominated by earthly desires (Shahwat) and passions….
Evil lies hidden in the Nafs and it is this that leads it on to do wrong. If Allah were to leave the servant alone with his self, the servant would be destroyed between its evil and the evil that it craves; but if Allah grants him success and help, then he will survive. We seek refuge in Allah the Almighty, both from the evil in ourselves and from the evil of our actions.

(2) Nafs al-Lawwama (the Soul that Blames):

Allah refers to this Nafs,
"And I do call to witness the Nafs that blames" (75:2).
This Nafs is conscious of its own imperfections.
Hasan al-Basri said, "You always see the believer blaming himself and saying things like 'Did I want this? Why did I do that? Was this better than that?"….

(3) Nafs al-Mutma`inna (the Soul at Peace):

Allah refers to this Nafs,
"O Self, in complete rest and satisfaction!" (89:27).
This Nafs is tranquil as it rests on the certitude of Allah.
Ibn Abbas (r) said, "It is the tranquil and believing soul".
Al-Qatadah (r) said, "It is the soul of the believer, made calm by what Allah has promised. Its owner is at rest and content with his knowledge of Allah's Names and Attributes, and with what He has said about Himself and His Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم), and with what He has said about what awaits the soul after death: about the departure of the soul, the life in the Barzakh, and the events of the Day of Qiyamah which will follow. So much so that a believer such as this can almost see them with his own eyes. So he submits to the will of Allah and surrenders to Him contentedly, never dissatisfied or complaining, and with his faith never wavering. He does not rejoice at his gains, nor do his afflictions make him despair - for he knows that they were decreed long before they happened to him, even before he was created…."….
(Al-Tabari: Jami' al-Bayan fi Tafsir al-Qur'an, vol. 13, Bulaq 1323)

your description shows you're struggling somewhere near part 2, so MashaAllah it's a step in the right direction and better than kufr which is based around category one .
the last is the one that takes a lot of fitnah, and coming through the fitnah of the first two succesfully is what normally creates the strongly built and cured, relaxed soul,
here is a wonderful example of it in action, almost as if you can feel his serenity:

What can my enemies do to me?
I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden.
If I travel they are with me, never leaving me.
Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord.
To be killed is martyrdom
and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey.

(Ibn al-Qayyim, Waabil, p.69)

the main enemy is not yourself, it is shaytaan.
if you give up hope and feel you've lost hope in Allah's mercy, Shaytaan wins a victory over you,
reflect on the past and you will probably find that you are better now than you were then. we just need to improve and try to reach the peak of Islam, and hopefully that will leave the remainder of our sins behind us.
May Allah give us the strength to be righteous in words, deeds and thoughts.

h-n
09-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Firstly, as your concerned, it shows that you are on the right path and your heart is already telling you that.:statisfie AS with wrongdoers, they openly commit sin, even today people openly having sex outside of marriage, homosexuality and they try and disregard moral standings that Allah has provided.

Secondly you mentioned that you are a Muslim, and believe in the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell-this is the simple message that was provided by all the Prophets, and provided to people who could not read or write, to women and to children. Acknowledging this makes you a Muslim (as with the Jews who change their texts saying that there is no Hell, the Christians with their idol worship do not follow what the Prophets have taught).

Thirdly, it helps in instances like these to know a bit more about the Devils to understand that this is not from yourself (your heart), the the devils' whispers. Here is a thread covering the basics;-

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134298162-devils.html

As above the Quran mentions

12:53 I do not exculpate myself. Lo! the (human) soul enjoineth unto evil, save that whereon my Lord hath mercy. Lo! my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

People choose to become evil, and that is why Allah sends them to Hell. By Allah's leave (were he does not stop people from being evil), he tests people, and to those that strive in Islam he helps.) I recommend reciting Ayat Al-Kursi. The demons use anger, jealousy, malicious intent, being ungrateful and not content with what one has in life to complain and say that its not good enough, or fair and they try and justify not caring about religion. There are people who have chosen to leave Islam because they look for the life of this world, complain about what they have compared to others, and that is is important not to covet what other people have (one of the 10 commandments).

This is a test, not all your tests are going to be simple and easy to go through, only by rememberance of Allah can you overcome this. Do not openly talk about what feelings as the devils think they are working and continue down that path.

May Allah strengthen you in Islam, and for you to reject those who lead people to the fires of Hell, just as those did at the time of the Prophet Noah peace be upon him.

xboxisdead
09-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Thank you all guys for the great replies. But this problem is not making me happy the entire day so much so that by the time I reach the end of the day and night comes in I look so forward to sleeping because I become so exhausted. Sometimes I wish that I could just sleep and never wake up again because of this problem.

Everyday I feel like I am dragging a heavy stone around my back and the only time I could get some rest is when time to go to sleep and I look forward for it. I also count the days that I am Muslim and find relieve that I am, then another day is another battle.

Here is my problem! When I keep praying to Allah (SWT) and when tears finally starts to come from my eyes, you guessed, either I make a mistake in my Dua (big mistakes that comes from my lips, but think of it in my hearts as well and then realize the mistake and fix it) then all of sudden the tears stop and back to square one feeling my heart is stone again and I make shahada again and ask Allah (SWT) for forgiveness. I feel like I have to work again in weeks to get back from where I stopped...and when I feel it again after weeks of praying to Allah (SWT) and I feel tears again...and I feel like I am moving up again...bad thoughts/kufr thoughts come again into my head so fast...that it extinguishing the tears and I lost it ones more. Yesterday, I was reading Quran and I was reading a verse and I did not understand that line in the verse Kufr thoughts came in again (about the verse that I am reading in the Quran) and it came from me.....I ran prostrating back to Allah (SWT) asking for forgiveness, a lot, a lot, a lot and I did shahada and I kept saying that the Quran is perfect, it came from Allah (SWT) to Prophet Mohmammad (Peace be upon him) and I kept on till I went to bed and again I felt I am back to square one. So I am thinking I am either doing something wrong, there is something wrong inside my heart that needs fixing, there is a very evil dot in my heart that if it does not get removed it may cause me to fall in hellfire at time of death or before it....or I have a sickness in my mind or something. But every time, every time I think I have made progress and felt I am coming closer this problem shows and I feel like I am put back again (as if I am being pushed back from going forward when I do move forward)...and today will be no exception. Today I will be looking forward to sleeping so that I have least 8 hours of break of not worrying about it.

Oh I have another problem perhaps this might shed some light to my problem, but when I do shahada or say La Illah Ilal Allah and I am looking at a screen I divert my eyes from looking at a human being, tree, or even close my eyes because I have thoughts of Kufr when I say it in front of an object or tree or ESPECIALLY a person. When I am praying I have this compulsion when there is a dirt or dot or some object on the floor and I am about to prostrate I work so hard to removing the dirt or dot or object because I feel like I am prostrating to it....so I keep moving things around. If there is a fan in front of me, I move it away...and stuff...I have this problem too. I don't know if this here helps what I am facing up. Also how to fix this problem too?

h-n
09-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Thank you all guys for the great replies. But this problem is not making me happy the entire day so much so that by the time I reach the end of the day and night comes in I look so forward to sleeping because I become so exhausted. Sometimes I wish that I could just sleep and never wake up again because of this problem.

Everyday I feel like I am dragging a heavy stone around my back and the only time I could get some rest is when time to go to sleep and I look forward for it. I also count the days that I am Muslim and find relieve that I am, then another day is another battle.

Here is my problem! When I keep praying to Allah (SWT) and when tears finally starts to come from my eyes, you guessed, either I make a mistake in my Dua (big mistakes that comes from my lips, but think of it in my hearts as well and then realize the mistake and fix it) then all of sudden the tears stop and back to square one feeling my heart is stone again and I make shahada again and ask Allah (SWT) for forgiveness. I feel like I have to work again in weeks to get back from where I stopped...and when I feel it again after weeks of praying to Allah (SWT) and I feel tears again...and I feel like I am moving up again...bad thoughts/kufr thoughts come again into my head so fast...that it extinguishing the tears and I lost it ones more. Yesterday, I was reading Quran and I was reading a verse and I did not understand that line in the verse Kufr thoughts came in again (about the verse that I am reading in the Quran) and it came from me.....I ran prostrating back to Allah (SWT) asking for forgiveness, a lot, a lot, a lot and I did shahada and I kept saying that the Quran is perfect, it came from Allah (SWT) to Prophet Mohmammad (Peace be upon him) and I kept on till I went to bed and again I felt I am back to square one. So I am thinking I am either doing something wrong, there is something wrong inside my heart that needs fixing, there is a very evil dot in my heart that if it does not get removed it may cause me to fall in hellfire at time of death or before it....or I have a sickness in my mind or something. But every time, every time I think I have made progress and felt I am coming closer this problem shows and I feel like I am put back again (as if I am being pushed back from going forward when I do move forward)...and today will be no exception. Today I will be looking forward to sleeping so that I have least 8 hours of break of not worrying about it.

Oh I have another problem perhaps this might shed some light to my problem, but when I do shahada or say La Illah Ilal Allah and I am looking at a screen I divert my eyes from looking at a human being, tree, or even close my eyes because I have thoughts of Kufr when I say it in front of an object or tree or ESPECIALLY a person. When I am praying I have this compulsion when there is a dirt or dot or some object on the floor and I am about to prostrate I work so hard to removing the dirt or dot or object because I feel like I am prostrating to it....so I keep moving things around. If there is a fan in front of me, I move it away...and stuff...I have this problem too. I don't know if this here helps what I am facing up. Also how to fix this problem too?
We don't always of course jump to black magic, but it sounds like that could be your problem. I would suggest that you visit the local Iman for further assistance on this. PLEASE DO NOT DISMISS checking this up first, black magic is written in the Quran, and there are so many people involved in doing this, it is hard to think that people would do such a thing. BUT you only have this one time to be in this world to pass your test, so you owe it to yourself to check this up-SO PLEASE DO.

Secondly, if the above isn't the case (which personally I believe it is), I would like to remind you that many people think that they should be happy all the time, when actually being happy all the time is in Paradise, the goal is to be OK, and OK and dealing with your problems, were people were going through worse even being tortured.

Thirdly, please recite the following duas in addition to the what your already doing confirming that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the Prophet of God to help they are simple and short too;-

Subhanallah -say 33 times before bedtime
Alhamduilllah- say 33 times before bedtime
Allahu akbar - say 33 times before bedtime

Recite the last 2 surahs of the Quran especially as they cover whispers, and protection from malicious intent.

Please, please check with the support that the Iman can help you in your local mosque.

xboxisdead
09-02-2013, 10:12 PM
So you are saying this is not normal and there is something wrong with me?

h-n
09-02-2013, 10:15 PM
So you are saying this is not normal and there is something wrong with me?
There is nothing wrong with you, it is the external influence of devils that are effecting you, and it is your belief in Islam that keeps you safe, of course if people are going to throw things at you, you can feel it, and it is similar to what your describing on what the devils can do.

It is best as we are limited online, that you need to seek help at your local mosque for support. Please do this as soon as possible, as just posting here is only making you put up with your problems even more.

xboxisdead
09-02-2013, 10:18 PM
I have only one final question to ask. What do I tell the Imam at my local mosque? Do I tell him exactly what I said here or do I go more in details?

h-n
09-02-2013, 10:20 PM
I have only one final question to ask. What do I tell the Imam at my local mosque? Do I tell him exactly what I said here or do I go more in details?
You tell him exactly what you have stated here and that you have been told that it sounds like black magic, so to go on that avenue to check that out too.

xboxisdead
09-03-2013, 01:04 AM
What if all of these signs are indicating there is something seriously and hideously wrong with me that if I do not fix this now...I will lose the after life big time.

Look at this link: http://www.islamtomorrow.com/9points.htm What if I am failing in number 2 of Shahada. What if I have a disease in my heart that I cannot get rid of and I am working hard? OK question, say I have a disease in my heart...but I want to get rid of it...I want to destroy that disease which is in number 2...I do not want to be like the people of the hypocrisy or have any doubt or anything like that in my heart...and I do Dua all the time to Allah (SWT) to cleanse my heart...to clear it from this disease but I feel my Dua is not accepted. Would Allah (SWT) cure any disease in my heart and instill (Yaqeen) in me if I keep making Dua and how to avoid the cycle of Kufr thought in my head and remove the cycle of me Kafiring myself thoughts in my heart. I am pretty much letting go of my laundry in hopes that I can fix my problem instead of hiding it. Because I hide my problem and do say it loudly then I will not find the solution and cure for my problem...same as going to the doctor..

h-n
09-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Your not doing yourself any favours by asking the same questions, which is leading you to be in the same situation. Please go to your local mosque - which is the only response that your going to get for any further questions relating to your issue, I don't want you to be in this situation, and if your not willing to go to a Mosque (sitting there with ifs and maybes is not what you should be doing), then there is nothing anyone can do as they only one that needs to do something is YOURSELF, by seeking help with your local mosque and then take it from there.

xboxisdead
09-03-2013, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
Your not doing yourself any favours by asking the same questions, which is leading you to be in the same situation. Please go to your local mosque - which is the only response that your going to get for any further questions relating to your issue, I don't want you to be in this situation, and if your not willing to go to a Mosque (sitting there with ifs and maybes is not what you should be doing), then there is nothing anyone can do as they only one that needs to do something is YOURSELF, by seeking help with your local mosque and then take it from there.
Do not get me wrong I am willing to go to the Mosque except where I live there is no Mosque just a musallah. There is however a Friday jummah and there is an imam there I am going to ask him in Friday, InshaAllah. However, I have a good person who is knoweldgeable in deen of Islam and he is teaching me everyday...so I am learning the knowledge from him and I am going to ask any question I have. Tomorrow I have an appointment with him, InshaAllah. Do not get me wrong...I am selfish I want Jannah! That is why I am attacking this with full blaze forward!!! I will not rest until (if any problem) resolved.

عابر سبيل
09-03-2013, 07:35 AM
When you carry worry for the ummah, and you consider what is happening to our brothers and sisters all around the world and the oppression they are going through, then you couple that with the blessings you have as well as the sins you commit, with knowledge that death will come just tomorrow and the world itself is not worth a gnat's wing, you start to see the world for what it is. A place of affliction and tests, and it always has been. Even the sip of pure water, something we all say is a good thing, can go down wrong causing one to choke.

These things help to expose the sharp reality of the world, and the Qur'aan is full of this, brimming. When one considers this all, it becomes a lot easier to cry. We really are on the edge of time, right before the hardest day that will ever pass. And even if some feel it is far, its minor version begins with death, and life is very short. Even those who have lived long will say in the end, it was as if it was just ten days, but the most correct of them will say, it was only one.

straightpath1
09-30-2013, 09:42 PM
These bad thoughts are from satan .. May Allah keep u away from all evil and all bad thoughts Ameen.. I pray that Allah makes u pious and gives u soooooooooooo much happiness in this life and in the hereafter Ameen .. I pray that Allah answers all ur duas Ameen ..
Anyways, in order to help ur situation always stay in the constant remembrance of Allah, make sure u do lots of dhikr throughout the day .. After fajr salah read the four Kuls three x each, also do this after maghrib and before goig to sleep ..May Allah ease all ur difficulties and keep u in peace Ameen !!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!